Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mystery Bird's Feathers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

Mystery Bird's Feathers  Empty
PostSubject: Mystery Bird's Feathers    Mystery Bird's Feathers  EmptyMon Aug 03, 2020 1:45 pm

After going for a walk on the moors near my farm, me and my grandparents noticed lots and lots of feathers. It looked like a kill site as some of the feathers had blood on them, could anyone help identify what bird's feathers these are? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Bird's Feathers    Mystery Bird's Feathers  EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 4:15 am

I think they're from Lagopus lagopus

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Bird's Feathers    Mystery Bird's Feathers  EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 4:24 am

I did think that too, and now I have had confirmation from a good source I'll put the species down in my documents, thank you :)

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Bird's Feathers    Mystery Bird's Feathers  EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 7:50 am

Poor, little ptarmigan Crying or Very sad

But beautyful feathers Very Happy

Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Bird's Feathers    Mystery Bird's Feathers  EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 1:45 pm

Indeed, if I had found the body of the bird with feathers still attached I would have taken it home

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Bird's Feathers    Mystery Bird's Feathers  Empty

Back to top Go down

Mystery Bird's Feathers
Page 1 of 1