Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More Mystery cats

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiserin

Kaiserin

Country/State : Germany

More Mystery cats Empty
PostSubject: More Mystery cats   More Mystery cats EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 12:58 pm

I have another set of 4 cats which I do not know the origin. The 1st and 3rd guy have been painted (I was 14 and wanted them to look like characters from an anime so they are not very well painted but I will definitely redo them into something else), the 1st one oringally had the same pattern as the 4th and the 3rd was oringally solid orange.
They are hard plastic like Schleich and they do not have any sort of writing on them, they don't say made in China or anything else. I believe I got them from Toys R Us in the US or Canada in the late 2000s or early 2010s, I know I had them for at least 12 years maybe 13. They also came with a playset type of thing with a cat tree and food and water dishes, possibly more accessories but I don't remember
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

More Mystery cats Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Mystery cats   More Mystery cats EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 3:28 pm

Sorry i can not help but i came across with any other mysterious cats and dogs. It looks there are any figures

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kaiserin

Kaiserin

More Mystery cats Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Mystery cats   More Mystery cats EmptySun Feb 18, 2024 8:01 am

Thank you anyways! I noticed that they do have writing on them but very very small, the second one says American shorthair Made in China and the fourth says Himalayan Persian Made in China
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

More Mystery cats Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Mystery cats   More Mystery cats EmptySun Feb 18, 2024 10:40 am

They are New-Ray from the My Best Friends series.

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

More Mystery cats Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Mystery cats   More Mystery cats EmptySun Feb 18, 2024 7:17 pm

Yes most definitely New Ray! Smile

Kaiserin

More Mystery cats Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Mystery cats   More Mystery cats EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 12:58 pm

Thank you both so much! I'm so happy they've been identified :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

More Mystery cats Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Mystery cats   More Mystery cats Empty

Back to top Go down

More Mystery cats
Page 1 of 1