Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Megaptera's Collection

Go down 
+22
Megaptera
jarda
Paleochris
George
Joliezac
rogerpgvg
Jill
Kikimalou
Bonnie
lucky luke
costicuba
spacelab
endogenylove
Caracal
Duck-Anch-Amun
SUSANNE
Taos
bmathison1972
Advicot
landrover
Pardofelis
Tiermann
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

Megaptera's Collection - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 11:12 pm

Me too Susanne, but I'd be surprised if it comes true

Great addition Micheal! cheers cheers

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 8:26 pm

Thank you, everyone cheers
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 8:58 pm

Great additions, his predecessors were already great. Schleich know how to make Highlands cows.
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 8:50 pm

Thank you, Christophe.
I like this breed, but most of the Highland Cattle models aren't very good. First, I wanted to get the one from Papo. But then, I've seen this Cattle from Schleich. The texture is very authentic and the overall shape is really well made.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 9:37 pm

I still have their last cow somewhere, a beauty drunken
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 1:24 pm

Thanks to Roy, my collection has 3 new gems now. They are the AH Galah, the AH Great Hornbill and the Play visions Spiny Tortoise:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 1:26 pm

Nice and rare additions! First time seeing them I think.

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 1:30 pm

Rare additions, congratulations

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 2:35 pm

those birds must be tiny; which could scale well for people who want small figures of smaller species
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 4:57 pm

Thank you, everyone cheers

@Blaine: they are very small indeed. I think, they are only a few cm tall. But that's very good for me.
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 6:04 pm

I got the galah and hornbill also from Roy, and although they're small sized they are wonderful. Great new additions! cheers

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 7:24 pm

Congratulations but what is AH and who is Roy? scratch
Is there any chance that you take an individual picture of the Papo snail for our [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] This poor snail made an impressive sprint to get to the final and we could not even take a picture of it. Sleep

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 12:50 pm

These are beautiful rarities, I have never seen them before! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 6:08 pm

Very nice trio Very Happy I prefer the Yujin rendition of the turtle but the sculpt is awesome. AH have some nice little birds, the Kookaburra is a good choice too for small scale lovers.
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 10:10 pm

Nice models!

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 11:25 pm

Beautiful new models! Congrats.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 12:04 pm

Roger, Roy as in Roy Swetsie who was and still is selling quite a number of models in the Trades/sales section Smile

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 1:50 pm

Advicot wrote:
Roger, Roy as in Roy Swetsie who was and still is selling quite a number of models in the Trades/sales section Smile

Ah, thanks! My governement is not allowing us to visit the trade and sales section so that's why I missed it. Laughing

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 2:18 pm

Thank you, everyone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: I can take some pictures of the snail. How many do you want and when do you want them?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 10:27 pm

Megaptera wrote:
Thank you, everyone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: I can take some pictures of the snail. How many do you want and when do you want them?

Actually a single one is enough to put on the final poll. Very Happy

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 10:01 am

Very Happy Applause cheers
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 7:18 pm

Time for a newcomer: the Safari Warthog
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 7:30 pm

Nice addition :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 7:39 pm

That's undoutfully a nice figure but is there any special reason for your choice? Do you think it is the best representative of the species? In any case, congratulations!

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 7:50 pm

I love both of the Safari warthogs, so congrats on the new friend!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Megaptera's Collection
Page 11 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 33  Next