Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Mermaids and mutants topic

Go down 
+2
SUSANNE
aschuck
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

The Mermaids and mutants topic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mermaids and mutants topic   The Mermaids and mutants topic - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2021 8:42 pm

I would love to see them when they're finished, good luck! cheers bounce
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: Document Viewing News   The Mermaids and mutants topic - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 3:29 am

Dear Bonnie and others:

Well, I've decided something: I've decided to aare my fictional creaures with you all, a little aj a time, so you don't get overwhelmed by the amount of ideas. Does this sound like a do plan? Then maybe someday, I can create drawings to show you all. Anyway, that's my idea, so I'll be working on organizing my document for a while. Well, that's about it for news, so I'll write if there's more.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: How Plastic animals and LEGO minifigures can start the fictional creatures creation pprojecte   The Mermaids and mutants topic - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 7:54 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, it has begun, the creation of my fictional creatures. See, what I've done is use some of my lego minifigures to represent some of the mutants in my document. This doesn't always work for EVERY single creature, because they're all different, but the idea works for the mutants that can turn into various things and animals. For example, the idea of the crayon mutant was inspired by a lego minifigure dressed in a crayon costume. See? In that case, the idea does sort of work. But what about the rest of my fictional creatures? Well, I'm still working on how to do that, but at least I've got some models of fish and whales that can be used to make patterns for mermaids with. Hey! I was just about to tell you about that. Yeah, I know what you're thinking: "But Aschuck, that's impossible." Not if you have a really good model of an orca, for example. See, if the model itself is really big, the all you have to do is make a pattern by sewing your preferred fabric around the whale's body, and then you cut the stitches you just made, so that the figure itself doesn't get caught in a costume (No pun intended), and there's your pattern. I myself have never tried this, as I know nothing about sewing, but maybe someday these ideas will work. As for the fabric situation, many of the fictional mermaids and mermen in my document have been inspired by various fabrics that have come from JoAnnes. Currently, I'm making a catalogue of all the colors and textures of fabric that I like. It's called the Fabric Portfolio, and it's really cool. Basically, it's an ongoing collection of fabric that is useful for sighted and blind people alike, although it's not very useful for someone who can't see color. Some of my friends would agree with me on this, but oh well, it's not very important, as of right now. Anyway, I'll let you know more about this project as it speeds ahead, and yes, for those of you who love dogs, I have created a Pug Man, a Guy who can change into the form of a pug dog whenever he likes.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mermaids and mutants topic   The Mermaids and mutants topic - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mermaids and mutants topic
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2