Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sol90 : A wonderful penguin swam in all the way from Peru !!!!

Go down 
+10
Philter4
Roger
SyLoBe
skysthelimit
Bernyto
Kristie
widukind
Sergey
HKHollinstone
SUSANNE
14 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Sol90 : A wonderful penguin swam in all the way from Peru !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Sol90 : A wonderful penguin swam in all the way from Peru !!!!   Sol90 : A wonderful penguin swam in all the way from Peru !!!! EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:42 am

We all know that Alejandro is a wonderful person.
But do you know just HOW wonderful ???
I happened to mention that I loved the SOL90 pinguin, and shortly after, this fantastic man sent me one  cheers

I feel like a child who suddenly gets an icecream when she has done nothing to earn it, - and SUCH an icecream  bounce  bounce  bounce

This it the first time I hold a SOL90 figuere in my hand, and it is gorgeous  I love you

The lovely bird did have a sign on him, though, saying that you must not eat him, - he is not an icecream  Laughing
Sol90 : A wonderful penguin swam in all the way from Peru !!!! Ping4

Look, the most fantastic pinguin`ish look in his face  Very Happy
Sol90 : A wonderful penguin swam in all the way from Peru !!!! Ping5

Here together with new found friends from CollectA and Schleich :
Sol90 : A wonderful penguin swam in all the way from Peru !!!! Ping214

Look, a beautyfull little sculpture, this figuere has not only the true look of the bird, the designer has also succeded to show the streamlined, smooth nature of this great swimmer !
Sol90 : A wonderful penguin swam in all the way from Peru !!!! Ping312

This is THE best pinguin model I have ever seen. I LOVE him  cheers

Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou Alejandro  cheers  flower  I love you  flower  sunny
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Sol90 : A wonderful penguin swam in all the way from Peru !!!!   Sol90 : A wonderful penguin swam in all the way from Peru !!!! EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:54 am

Susanne, he's absolutely gorgeous!!!!!! And he's the same scale and the schleich one too! Congratulations on him, what a fabulous addition from Alejandro - Hurray for Alejandro cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Sol90 : A wonderful penguin swam in all the way from Peru !!!!   Sol90 : A wonderful penguin swam in all the way from Peru !!!! EmptySat May 14, 2011 11:38 am

...Yeah, wonderful figurine! cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Sol90 : A wonderful penguin swam in all the way from Peru !!!!   Sol90 : A wonderful penguin swam in all the way from Peru !!!! EmptySat May 14, 2011 11:55 am

Very nice!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Sol90 : A wonderful penguin swam in all the way from Peru !!!!   Sol90 : A wonderful penguin swam in all the way from Peru !!!! EmptySat May 14, 2011 11:57 am

Yes, yes, - Hurrayyy for Alejandro cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Kristie

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Sol90 : A wonderful penguin swam in all the way from Peru !!!!   Sol90 : A wonderful penguin swam in all the way from Peru !!!! EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:41 pm

I'm not familiar with SOL90, but that penguin is FANTASTIC!!!!!

Congrats Susanne! cheers

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
Bernyto

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Sol90 : A wonderful penguin swam in all the way from Peru !!!!   Sol90 : A wonderful penguin swam in all the way from Peru !!!! EmptySat May 14, 2011 2:13 pm

Awesome Penguin and wonderful person Alejandro!
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Sol90 : A wonderful penguin swam in all the way from Peru !!!!   Sol90 : A wonderful penguin swam in all the way from Peru !!!! EmptySat May 14, 2011 2:30 pm

Beautiful bird, congratulations cheers

SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Sol90 : A wonderful penguin swam in all the way from Peru !!!!   Sol90 : A wonderful penguin swam in all the way from Peru !!!! EmptySat May 14, 2011 3:55 pm

Lucky you, what a beautiful penguin!

Visit my art gallery at http://sylobe.deviantart.com/gallery/

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Sol90 : A wonderful penguin swam in all the way from Peru !!!!   Sol90 : A wonderful penguin swam in all the way from Peru !!!! EmptySat May 14, 2011 8:54 pm

Congratulations Susanne! Yes, Alejandro is a special friend! cheers
This penguin is surprisingly beautiful, it has a fantastic sculpting and we can feel a strong personality! Nice work from Sol90! Even the painting layout have some flaws, look at the colour of the paws, for example, I continue surprised with such beautiness! What a Face :)
Back to top Go down
Philter4

Philter4

Country/State : Back and forth between East and West coast of the U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Sol90 : A wonderful penguin swam in all the way from Peru !!!!   Sol90 : A wonderful penguin swam in all the way from Peru !!!! EmptySat May 14, 2011 8:58 pm

Congratulations, and Alejandro, what a wonderful gift!!!
Back to top Go down
http://philter4@d-web.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Sol90 : A wonderful penguin swam in all the way from Peru !!!!   Sol90 : A wonderful penguin swam in all the way from Peru !!!! EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:16 pm

I am so happy that you also appreciate this marvellous figuere, dear friends cheers cheers

Hopefully Alejandro soon goes online and sees the great reception and all the admiration the pinguin (whose name is alejandro, of course Wink ) gets. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
atabini

atabini

PostSubject: Re: Sol90 : A wonderful penguin swam in all the way from Peru !!!!   Sol90 : A wonderful penguin swam in all the way from Peru !!!! EmptySun May 15, 2011 6:56 am

Hi Susanne,

Nice to see this figure arrives safe and is within your collection with their friends and that everyone really like him. Sol90 is a not known brand but with some figures that deserve having in a collection and this is one of them.

Also thanks to everyone for your words, for me this group/forum is like a big family and even we are all spread worldwide why not make some gift when it is possible.

Susanne, Roger you two are also very special friends for me. Very Happy Very Happy

Alejandro
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Sol90 : A wonderful penguin swam in all the way from Peru !!!!   Sol90 : A wonderful penguin swam in all the way from Peru !!!! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 4:51 am

Fantastic king-penguin Susanne!
Very colourfull to! Very Happy
What a great gift from Allejandro!
I would like to see more of this brand actually!
Some brands really don't know how to make a good penguin, or at least don't know to seperate a king from an emperor... Rolling Eyes
A king is smaller and had orange markings, the biggest penguin is the emperor with yellow markings... Cool

PostSubject: Re: Sol90 : A wonderful penguin swam in all the way from Peru !!!!   Sol90 : A wonderful penguin swam in all the way from Peru !!!! EmptySat May 21, 2011 4:40 am

Alejandro recibiste la cajita? avisame cuando llegue.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Sol90 : A wonderful penguin swam in all the way from Peru !!!!   Sol90 : A wonderful penguin swam in all the way from Peru !!!! EmptySat May 21, 2011 10:26 am

Gab wrote:
Alejandro recibiste la cajita? avisame cuando llegue.

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Sol90 : A wonderful penguin swam in all the way from Peru !!!!   Sol90 : A wonderful penguin swam in all the way from Peru !!!! EmptySat May 21, 2011 2:28 pm

I translate Susanne!
Alejandro, is it happening with you the same that usually happens with Susanne and her friends??? Wink
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Sol90 : A wonderful penguin swam in all the way from Peru !!!!   Sol90 : A wonderful penguin swam in all the way from Peru !!!! EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:42 am

Oh oh Rogerio... Embarassed
I really thought that Allejandro asked you if you recieved the box, and asked you if you will let him know... Wink geek

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Sol90 : A wonderful penguin swam in all the way from Peru !!!!   Sol90 : A wonderful penguin swam in all the way from Peru !!!! EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:14 pm

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Oh oh Rogerio... Embarassed
I really thought that Allejandro asked you if you recieved the box, and asked you if you will let him know... Wink geek

drunken Yes, with Alejandro's friends also! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
atabini

atabini

PostSubject: Re: Sol90 : A wonderful penguin swam in all the way from Peru !!!!   Sol90 : A wonderful penguin swam in all the way from Peru !!!! EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:04 am

Hi Gabriel,

sorry for the delay in answering but being out of the computer for a while as I was recovering from kidney stones problem I had last week.

Yes, the package arrived, and I will post some images as soon as I have time to take the photos.

Alejandro
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Sol90 : A wonderful penguin swam in all the way from Peru !!!!   Sol90 : A wonderful penguin swam in all the way from Peru !!!! EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:48 pm

Hola Allejandro!
I hope you recover soon from your kidney-stones, i had some in the short past to, i know how painfull they can be... affraid Shocked
And i still have a little one inside as it seems, but as long as it is not moving from where he is now, there is no pain... Laughing

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Sol90 : A wonderful penguin swam in all the way from Peru !!!!   Sol90 : A wonderful penguin swam in all the way from Peru !!!! EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:56 pm

Ohh, Alejandro, I only saw now that you have been ill.
Youg, auch, eeek, my mom had it sometimes, it not only hurts, it makes you feel really, really misrable pale

I wish all the best and hope you will get over it, like it seems that Willy did.

They say that apple cider should prevent kidney stones, - but "they" say so much.
Perhaps it would not harm to try, if you do not find it too disgusting.... scratch

I cross my fingers for you both !!!!
Back to top Go down
atabini

atabini

PostSubject: Re: Sol90 : A wonderful penguin swam in all the way from Peru !!!!   Sol90 : A wonderful penguin swam in all the way from Peru !!!! EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:53 pm

Thanks Willy and Susanne for your words and best wishes.

Right now I am better and hope the one that is still in the kidney do not move for a very long time.

Once again thanks a lot to you all and warm regards,

Alejandro
Back to top Go down
aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: Sol90 : A wonderful penguin swam in all the way from Peru !!!!   Sol90 : A wonderful penguin swam in all the way from Peru !!!! EmptyThu May 26, 2011 4:02 pm

What a beautiful penguin. Congratulations on your great new addition. A wonderful gift from such a great collector. Hope you stay feeling better Alejandro.
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Sol90 : A wonderful penguin swam in all the way from Peru !!!!   Sol90 : A wonderful penguin swam in all the way from Peru !!!! EmptyMon May 30, 2011 4:53 pm

atabini wrote:
Thanks Willy and Susanne for your words and best wishes.

Right now I am better and hope the one that is still in the kidney do not move for a very long time.

Once again thanks a lot to you all and warm regards,

Alejandro

Bievinidos Alejandro!
Yes, i hope so to, otherwise he will be crushed like the last one! Twisted Evil

PostSubject: Re: Sol90 : A wonderful penguin swam in all the way from Peru !!!!   Sol90 : A wonderful penguin swam in all the way from Peru !!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Sol90 : A wonderful penguin swam in all the way from Peru !!!!
Page 1 of 1