Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2021 South-American wildlife from all brands with map - Updated 29 december

Go down 
+2
donny ong
Kikimalou
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

2021 South-American wildlife from all brands with map - Updated 29 december Empty
PostSubject: 2021 South-American wildlife from all brands with map - Updated 29 december   2021 South-American wildlife from all brands with map - Updated 29 december EmptyWed Dec 16, 2020 4:27 pm

Here is a place to post and discuss all the 2021 South-American wildlife models from all brands.

New official Pics will be added on the first post when available. Very Happy

Please note that every pics used on that topic are available elsewhere on the Web so if you don't agree with the way we are using them, stay calm and... try to stay quiet, thank you I love you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Papo Ant

Bullyland Blue poison dart frog

CollectA Darwin frog

Schleich Giant anteater

Bullyland Great green macaw

Bullyland Keel-billed toucan

Schleich Manatee

Safari Ltd Maned wolf

Bullyland Peacock dart frog

Bullyland Ranitomeya amazonica

Safari Ltd South american toob

Last edited by Kikimalou on Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:47 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

2021 South-American wildlife from all brands with map - Updated 29 december Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2021 South-American wildlife from all brands with map - Updated 29 december   2021 South-American wildlife from all brands with map - Updated 29 december EmptyThu Dec 17, 2020 2:14 am

Many thanks again Christophe!

Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: 2021 South-American wildlife from all brands with map - Updated 29 december   2021 South-American wildlife from all brands with map - Updated 29 december EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 10:14 pm

This is missing the whole South America toob from Safari as well!

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: 2021 South-American wildlife from all brands with map - Updated 29 december   2021 South-American wildlife from all brands with map - Updated 29 december EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 10:57 pm

Thank you again! I love the maned wolf!
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: 2021 South-American wildlife from all brands with map - Updated 29 december   2021 South-American wildlife from all brands with map - Updated 29 december EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 9:02 am

sbell wrote:

I don't always add the Toobs but I guess there will be enough place on maps this year . I will add it Wink
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: 2021 South-American wildlife from all brands with map - Updated 29 december   2021 South-American wildlife from all brands with map - Updated 29 december EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 10:04 am

sbell wrote:

The job is done sir Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: 2021 South-American wildlife from all brands with map - Updated 29 december   2021 South-American wildlife from all brands with map - Updated 29 december EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 7:46 pm

Thank you Christophe for this beautiful and useful job! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2021 South-American wildlife from all brands with map - Updated 29 december   2021 South-American wildlife from all brands with map - Updated 29 december EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 7:57 pm

Safari TOOBS now have more quality and they surely deserve to be represented with their larger counterparts. Especially in a year where the number of releases is smaller than usual. Two giant anteaters, happy Croc! bounce

PostSubject: Re: 2021 South-American wildlife from all brands with map - Updated 29 december   2021 South-American wildlife from all brands with map - Updated 29 december Empty

Back to top Go down

2021 South-American wildlife from all brands with map - Updated 29 december
Page 1 of 1