Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Susannes new models 2021 and 2022 Update June 26th : Unexpected gifts from Lillias :D

Go down 
+27
Chris Sweetman
rogerpgvg
George
Joliezac
sunny
spacelab
Jill
bmathison1972
75senta75
Tiermann
Duck-Anch-Amun
costicuba
Caracal
Mitsukuni
Farm collector
Taos
Bonnie
pipsxlch
Ana
Roger
Kikimalou
landrover
Saarlooswolfhound
widukind
Advicot
Pardofelis
SUSANNE
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

Susannes new models 2021 and 2022 Update June 26th : Unexpected gifts from Lillias :D - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Susannes new models 2021 and 2022 Update June 26th : Unexpected gifts from Lillias :D   Susannes new models 2021 and 2022 Update June 26th : Unexpected gifts from Lillias :D - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 27, 2022 4:47 pm

Nice additions

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Susannes new models 2021 and 2022 Update June 26th : Unexpected gifts from Lillias :D - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Susannes new models 2021 and 2022 Update June 26th : Unexpected gifts from Lillias :D   Susannes new models 2021 and 2022 Update June 26th : Unexpected gifts from Lillias :D - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2022 9:26 pm

Caracal wrote:
Oh thank you Susanne, it's the same Scale than Starlux one! cheers

If you have the Starlux Megaceros, I would be very interested by a comparison picture too,  but no emergency! :)

I was ready to take pictures of the Giant Deer and friends, but then time sort of .... Shocked scratch

And now Fidda ( dog) tells me (Crocodile  ) that she wants to take me for her good-night walk !Laughing

TOMORROW cheers

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new models 2021 and 2022 Update June 26th : Unexpected gifts from Lillias :D   Susannes new models 2021 and 2022 Update June 26th : Unexpected gifts from Lillias :D - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 8:00 pm

For some time I have not got new models, and now, suddenly I got a whole lot, or rather 3 lots Wink

Wonderful Papo !!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Beautyful Papo-bird :

At long last the Impala from Bully , and the new much better variation of the collared lizard Very Happy

Here Mr. Lizard with his old relative :

The splendid Bullyland frogs

6 more new Bullyland repaints. Little dinos that were sold a few years ago, now as a set and with new colours Very Happy .  

A friend of a friend sent me a mail, that she has a friend who--gasp, gasp ---wanted to sell some toy animals.
Imagine my surprise when I saw a little flock of 9 composition models !!!
I immediately fell in love with a little lion, lying on his side , but my friend's friend said that her friend would only sell them all together.
What to do ? Mail to Yvette, who ansvered that it was a very good deal.

It was not untill I got them that I realised thatboth the ostrich and the pelican are really old, they are Elastolin from beore WW 2 !

A nice ram, and I like the others also !

Wonderful lions, especially I love the youngster lying there looking like she owns the world !
But what on earth is that baby elephant ?
Do anybody know ?
The skin looks like Durolin, but have they made that kind of tusks ??  It is a very heavy little elephant Very Happy

Three little bunnies who have dipped their ears in paint LOL

I got some more Schleich, but this is all for now Wink

Chris Sweetman

Chris Sweetman

Country/State : Nottinghamshire England

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new models 2021 and 2022 Update June 26th : Unexpected gifts from Lillias :D   Susannes new models 2021 and 2022 Update June 26th : Unexpected gifts from Lillias :D - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 8:09 pm

Susanne, your last lot of acquisitions are a truly stunning menagerie.

rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new models 2021 and 2022 Update June 26th : Unexpected gifts from Lillias :D   Susannes new models 2021 and 2022 Update June 26th : Unexpected gifts from Lillias :D - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 9:18 pm

Great new additions! I especially like the old pelican and ostrich. They aren't just old, but very beautiful too. The Papo birds are excellent too!

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new models 2021 and 2022 Update June 26th : Unexpected gifts from Lillias :D   Susannes new models 2021 and 2022 Update June 26th : Unexpected gifts from Lillias :D - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 10:21 pm

So many wonderful additions! cheers sunny I wondered what they would be when I saw the title of 'Easter Bonnies' but then I realised they were bunnies! cheers
Amazing to have such beautiful rare composition animals, and the Papo are of course amazing too!
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new models 2021 and 2022 Update June 26th : Unexpected gifts from Lillias :D   Susannes new models 2021 and 2022 Update June 26th : Unexpected gifts from Lillias :D - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 10:33 pm

Nice lot Susanne, Applause Applause Applause

The pelican is marvellous.

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new models 2021 and 2022 Update June 26th : Unexpected gifts from Lillias :D   Susannes new models 2021 and 2022 Update June 26th : Unexpected gifts from Lillias :D - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 11:27 pm

Lots of great figures, especially those old Elastolin. What a gorgeous ostrich and that lion is magnificent.
I continue surprised with all the effort of Bullyland concerning the painting of those frogs. The peacock is quite impressive from this angle.
You got the Papo Lusitano, maybe the hairdresser is a North American native girl. study Let's see how long it takes to see the Mojö Fun Lusitano.

Bonnie wrote:
So many wonderful additions! cheers sunny I wondered what they would be when I saw the title of 'Easter Bonnies' but then I realised they were bunnies! cheers

Easter Bonnies are bunnies who have dipped their ears in paint LOL

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new models 2021 and 2022 Update June 26th : Unexpected gifts from Lillias :D   Susannes new models 2021 and 2022 Update June 26th : Unexpected gifts from Lillias :D - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 27, 2022 4:16 am

Congratulations! There are so many beauties here I cannit pick just one. But the little lion is truly darling! What a happy day my friend. :)

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new models 2021 and 2022 Update June 26th : Unexpected gifts from Lillias :D   Susannes new models 2021 and 2022 Update June 26th : Unexpected gifts from Lillias :D - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 27, 2022 7:54 am

Thankyou all dear friends Very Happy

My Bonnies have now been changed to bunnies lol!
Thankyou for telling me , Lillias Wink

Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new models 2021 and 2022 Update June 26th : Unexpected gifts from Lillias :D   Susannes new models 2021 and 2022 Update June 26th : Unexpected gifts from Lillias :D - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 27, 2022 1:54 pm

lol! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Jill

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new models 2021 and 2022 Update June 26th : Unexpected gifts from Lillias :D   Susannes new models 2021 and 2022 Update June 26th : Unexpected gifts from Lillias :D - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 27, 2022 7:11 pm

Beautiful new additions, those vintage pieces are lovely, I'm so glad you gave them a home! Both lions are my favorites I think. There are a lot of roaring lion models out there but something about this one is unique and captivating.

That is a major lizard improvement, also! And the papo birds are incredible, especially the magpie.
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new models 2021 and 2022 Update June 26th : Unexpected gifts from Lillias :D   Susannes new models 2021 and 2022 Update June 26th : Unexpected gifts from Lillias :D - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 27, 2022 8:02 pm

Oooooh, wonderful additions!! Very Happy Very Happy Applause Applause Need that bull for my bull-collection and the wolf cub is so cute!! Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new models 2021 and 2022 Update June 26th : Unexpected gifts from Lillias :D   Susannes new models 2021 and 2022 Update June 26th : Unexpected gifts from Lillias :D - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2022 1:40 am

SUSANNE wrote:

At long last the Impala from Bully , and the new much better variation of the collared lizard Very Happy

Here Mr. Lizard with his old relative :

The splendid Bullyland frogs

It was not untill I got them that I realised thatboth the ostrich and the pelican are really old, they are Elastolin from beore WW 2 !

A nice ram, and I like the others also !

Wonderful lions, especially I love the youngster lying there looking like she owns the world !
But what on earth is that baby elephant ?
Do anybody know ?
The skin looks like Durolin, but have they made that kind of tusks ??  It is a very heavy little elephant Very Happy

congratulations on so many magnificent additions!
the magpie is very impressive!
and those 2collared lizards are wonderful - they look quite 'fat'? or well fed, especially around the neck and belly ? I really like both of them! they look great together :)

I think it is very fortunate that you brought the magnificent set of old animals and keeping them all together! the last owner must have been concerned - about the friendship of the 9 animals and wanted them all in the same home. (I think that way too about all of mine Very Happy )
Well done on Yvette helping you, that is so nice.
The expressions are wonderful on them! especially the gorgeous pelican and the giraffe.
What a superb collection you have there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new models 2021 and 2022 Update June 26th : Unexpected gifts from Lillias :D   Susannes new models 2021 and 2022 Update June 26th : Unexpected gifts from Lillias :D - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2022 8:01 am

Thankyou very much, Sunny sunny

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new models 2021 and 2022 Update June 26th : Unexpected gifts from Lillias :D   Susannes new models 2021 and 2022 Update June 26th : Unexpected gifts from Lillias :D - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2022 9:23 am

Wonderful additions. Especially the Papo birds. And the color variation of the lizard is very interesting

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by widukind on Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new models 2021 and 2022 Update June 26th : Unexpected gifts from Lillias :D   Susannes new models 2021 and 2022 Update June 26th : Unexpected gifts from Lillias :D - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2022 6:45 pm

widukind wrote:
..... And the cor variation of the lizard is very interesting

cheers I am very happy that you think so , Andreas Very Happy Very Happy

Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new models 2021 and 2022 Update June 26th : Unexpected gifts from Lillias :D   Susannes new models 2021 and 2022 Update June 26th : Unexpected gifts from Lillias :D - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2022 9:44 pm

Beautiful additions especially the oldies!! Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new models 2021 and 2022 Update June 26th : Unexpected gifts from Lillias :D   Susannes new models 2021 and 2022 Update June 26th : Unexpected gifts from Lillias :D - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2022 10:48 pm

At last : Pictures of the last of my March shop-amok   Laughing

For a quite some time I have been drooling over animals from the farm building with animals, - especially the brown donkey, the beagle, and the white and black cat .
I have seen the models for sale alone, but came to the conclusion that it was much ceaper to buy the whole thing, and sell the farm without animals afterwards  Laughing

It is really quite a catch, - the cow and calf are nice also, - and the tiny rat ! I also like the little pig  Laughing

The criollo mare got her filly  Very Happy

All foals are cute, but what is this ??? Does the poor baby have scales ???? affraid  Laughing

OF COURSE I must have the Iceys, even if I grid my teeth whenever I look at them  pale
Schleich !!!! Can't you find an artist who is able to look at the building of a special breed of horses ?
The worst is not the shiny, plastic-look or the my-little-pony mane and tail.
It is the croup !!!
An Icelandic horse has a long, sloping crop, otherwise it can not go Tölt !
For the same reason it can't and doesn't lift the tail like that .
Icelandic breeders find such a liftet tail both ugly and somewhat ridiculous, - it is not polite to show you anus for all to see  Laughing

A pony called Spotty ! Of course that is a MUST for me  cheers
This model has been used in many colours by Schleich, but I love this one.
The girl is quite charming also Wink
Here you see him together with the one from Tip Toy ( Ravensburger) Very Happy

And then : The gorgeous new perlino and grey from WIA  drunken

That's it for March 2022, the most sunny March ever measured in Denmark sunny

Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new models 2021 and 2022 Update June 26th : Unexpected gifts from Lillias :D   Susannes new models 2021 and 2022 Update June 26th : Unexpected gifts from Lillias :D - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2022 11:01 pm

Lots of great additions Susanne! Congrats!

The store I work at gets Schleich in a few times a year and even with older models the quality seems to decrease as some have this more plastic feel and less details with paint. I was actually considering getting the Icelandic horses but when they came to the store I changed my mind. They were so smooth and had hardly any texture What a Face Funny how some models this year were great like the loris and puma, but then we get these scratch

I really love those little rats and that plain pink pig though! I wish we didn't have to buy huge sets to get these little guys Razz

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new models 2021 and 2022 Update June 26th : Unexpected gifts from Lillias :D   Susannes new models 2021 and 2022 Update June 26th : Unexpected gifts from Lillias :D - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 1:05 am

I hope your foal is not infected with a disease called Greyscale ... it means you can't touch it. affraid
Seriously, for those who love Game of Thrones, Shireen's history and last scene is the most disturbing thing I've ever seen on a tv series. I think I will never forget it even if it is just fiction and I use to be quite neutral when watching fiction scenes.
I don't know if the Elbrador rock creatures are inspired on it too and it also witnesses fights between Ice and Fire. Well, quite out of topic now. Congratulations Susanne, I love the pig. pig

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new models 2021 and 2022 Update June 26th : Unexpected gifts from Lillias :D   Susannes new models 2021 and 2022 Update June 26th : Unexpected gifts from Lillias :D - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 5:31 am

Congratulations Susanne

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new models 2021 and 2022 Update June 26th : Unexpected gifts from Lillias :D   Susannes new models 2021 and 2022 Update June 26th : Unexpected gifts from Lillias :D - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 5:49 pm

The spotted pony is very sweet, that's one of Schleich's best ever moulds in my opinion, and certainly the best of anything they're still making. I'd happily have a conga line of just that one in loads of different colours, but they don't tend to re-use moulds all that much (and mostly in sets rather than as single main releases, when it does happen), so cos we've already had it in three colours that I know of, I think they're more likely to release a different Shetland next time, than keep making my favourite one.

But I agree about the Icelandics, they'd do better as generic mixed breed child's riding ponies, the basic ordinary family pony kind, rather than show or sport ponies - bit of native and bit of crossbred, and nobody really knows who bred them and why but they end up doing gymkhana games or happy hacking or in a riding school. There's definitely nothing about the conformation, gait, or pose (or that random braiding!) that says Icelandic Horse.

But you know my feelings about the WIA pair already, simply stunning models and the only down side is that they don't have more breeds for us to buy yet Laughing

Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new models 2021 and 2022 Update June 26th : Unexpected gifts from Lillias :D   Susannes new models 2021 and 2022 Update June 26th : Unexpected gifts from Lillias :D - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 7:00 pm

Wonderful March batches! cheers cheers drunken
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new models 2021 and 2022 Update June 26th : Unexpected gifts from Lillias :D   Susannes new models 2021 and 2022 Update June 26th : Unexpected gifts from Lillias :D - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 8:06 pm

Such nice additions!! Keep them coming!! Very Happy cheers sunny Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Susannes new models 2021 and 2022 Update June 26th : Unexpected gifts from Lillias :D   Susannes new models 2021 and 2022 Update June 26th : Unexpected gifts from Lillias :D - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Susannes new models 2021 and 2022 Update June 26th : Unexpected gifts from Lillias :D
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next