Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Donkey and wild ass comparison request

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Donkey and wild ass comparison request Empty
PostSubject: Donkey and wild ass comparison request   Donkey and wild ass comparison request EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 3:25 am

Can someone who has the CollectA African wild ass and Schleich donkey jenny [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] take a photo or two of them together? I would appreciate the assistance. Very Happy

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Donkey and wild ass comparison request   Donkey and wild ass comparison request EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 3:37 pm

Sorry for a lousy picture !!
I couldn't find my own wild donkey, - this one I bought for a friends's birthday, and won't take it out of the bag Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Perhaps somebody else can take better pictures, but at least you can compare the sizes geek Laughing

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Donkey and wild ass comparison request   Donkey and wild ass comparison request EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 4:59 pm

Thank you Susanne! Your photo helps me immensely, I just needed to see how they matched size wise.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Donkey and wild ass comparison request   Donkey and wild ass comparison request EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 6:22 pm

Great !!! I think they fit nicely together, as both can vary quite a bit in size !! Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Donkey and wild ass comparison request   Donkey and wild ass comparison request EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 6:38 pm

Well let's just say my paint brushes will be busy soon. bounce

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Donkey and wild ass comparison request   Donkey and wild ass comparison request EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 10:12 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Well let's just say my paint brushes will be busy soon. bounce

Ohhh ???? Shocked

I can't wait to see what you are up to bounce bounce cheers Very Happy

Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Donkey and wild ass comparison request   Donkey and wild ass comparison request EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 10:17 pm

Me too!!

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Farm collector

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Donkey and wild ass comparison request   Donkey and wild ass comparison request EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 10:53 pm

Are you going to make "him" a missis? Wink

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Donkey and wild ass comparison request   Donkey and wild ass comparison request EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 6:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donkey and wild ass comparison request   Donkey and wild ass comparison request Empty

Back to top Go down

Donkey and wild ass comparison request
Page 1 of 1