Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Breyer Stablemates: G1 Drafter and another Appaloosa

Go down 
+20
George
Jill
Katarzyna
75senta75
Night Elf
Caracal
thebritfarmer
Shanti
Dunfold
Ana
sunny
Advicot
costicuba
pipsxlch
Babdo
SUSANNE
Taos
Mitsukuni
Saarlooswolfhound
Bonnie
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

My Breyer Stablemates: G1 Drafter and another Appaloosa - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Breyer Stablemates: G1 Drafter and another Appaloosa   My Breyer Stablemates: G1 Drafter and another Appaloosa - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2022 10:36 pm

The Valegro is a particularly beautiful horse.
This topic has become so big, very impressive.
Do you have a own shelf for the Breyer Stablemates ?

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: My Breyer Stablemates: G1 Drafter and another Appaloosa   My Breyer Stablemates: G1 Drafter and another Appaloosa - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2022 4:54 pm

More wonderful stablemates! cheers I love the deep browns of the Valegro, makes the model look really impressive! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: My Breyer Stablemates: G1 Drafter and another Appaloosa   My Breyer Stablemates: G1 Drafter and another Appaloosa - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2022 7:19 pm

Thank you, Yvette and Lilias. I agree Valegro is a great sculpt and bay is my favourite horse colour.

I don't have many shelves, so my models rotate for shelf space. It isn't so much due to a lack of space, but I don't want the whole house or a complete room full of animal figures. I enjoy re-arranging my shelves and when I haven't seen a figure for a long time and take it out of the box, it is as if I first got it.

My Stablemates are quite happy to share shelves with my other 1:32 scale animals. I have been thinking about a shelf with only my favourite Stablemates, but it hasn't happened yet.
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: My Breyer Stablemates: G1 Drafter and another Appaloosa   My Breyer Stablemates: G1 Drafter and another Appaloosa - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2022 10:30 pm

rogerpgvg wrote:
Thanks, Alain, Taylor, Annette and Andreas! The Stablemate foals are generally just a tiny bit larger than the Britains. I'll show a comparison when I have some time.

thank you Roger, that will be exciting!

I love all the stablemate foals infact, they just look so cute with their long legs and short bodies - just like a real foal.
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: My Breyer Stablemates: G1 Drafter and another Appaloosa   My Breyer Stablemates: G1 Drafter and another Appaloosa - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 8:39 pm

A couple of weeks ago, I was happy to find the “begging dog” from the Stablemate companion animals. I have noticed that they (and other companion animals) tend to be expensive in the US, but people don’t seem to be so interested in them in the UK and they don’t go for high prices.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I think it’s meant to be a puppy rather than an adult dog. I have no idea what breed it is meant to be or whether it is a crossbreed. It’s rather large for 1:32 scale unless it is a very large breed. The puppy is from the “Grooming accessories” set that was made in 2008.

Here is the puppy with the Breyer Border collie:

Then soon after, I found this lot:

It’s the “Pony gals, puppies and foals” set with two cute puppies!

The begging puppy is a bit different from the one in the “Grooming accessories”:

I also don’t know what the breed of the black-and-white puppy is.

Also three more foals, which are great too:
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: My Breyer Stablemates: G1 Drafter and another Appaloosa   My Breyer Stablemates: G1 Drafter and another Appaloosa - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 10:23 pm

Lovely additions,especially the blue roan foal.The little dogs look like they are of no particular breed,just really nice crossbreeds!

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: My Breyer Stablemates: G1 Drafter and another Appaloosa   My Breyer Stablemates: G1 Drafter and another Appaloosa - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2022 8:07 pm

oh that's exciting Roger - that set is wonderful, I love the foals :) and the puppies are very cute!

it's interesting to see the begging puppies with what looks like 2 different types of plastic ? - or maybe just the impression I get from the colour of the material. The lighter one looks like a softer plastic.

I wouldn't know what mix/breed they are. Just 'cute' haha
Back to top Go down
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: My Breyer Stablemates: G1 Drafter and another Appaloosa   My Breyer Stablemates: G1 Drafter and another Appaloosa - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2022 8:17 pm

The foals are gorgeous, what bright and detailed colours! I haven't ever seen them before, the 'Pony Gals' stuff was sold through Target, which I know we don't have here but one of the UK Breyer retailers (the much-missed 'Utterly Horses' company) imported a few of each of the single card-packaged horses to sell. The playsets never made it here, unless any individual collectors bought them in from the US.

So these foals are exciting new faces to see in a British collection - congratulations!

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My Breyer Stablemates: G1 Drafter and another Appaloosa   My Breyer Stablemates: G1 Drafter and another Appaloosa - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2022 9:20 pm

cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: My Breyer Stablemates: G1 Drafter and another Appaloosa   My Breyer Stablemates: G1 Drafter and another Appaloosa - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 11:46 am

Taos wrote:
Lovely additions,especially the blue roan foal.The little dogs look like they are of no particular breed,just really nice crossbreeds!

Thanks, I am always keen to know what breed they are or whether they are crossbreeds.

sunny wrote:
oh that's exciting Roger - that set is wonderful, I love the foals :) and the puppies are very cute!

it's interesting to see the begging puppies with what looks like 2 different types of plastic ? - or maybe just the impression I get from the colour of the material. The lighter one looks like a softer plastic.

You are right, the lighter-coloured dog from the Pony Gals set is made of a softer plastic.

George wrote:
The foals are gorgeous, what bright and detailed colours! I haven't ever seen them before, the 'Pony Gals' stuff was sold through Target, which I know we don't have here but one of the UK Breyer retailers (the much-missed 'Utterly Horses' company) imported a few of each of the single card-packaged horses to sell. The playsets never made it here, unless any individual collectors bought them in from the US.

So these foals are exciting new faces to see in a British collection - congratulations!

Thanks a lot, that's good to know. More surprising that they didn't go for a higher price, perhaps I was just lucky.

widukind wrote:
cheers cheers

Thanks, Andreas!
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: My Breyer Stablemates: G1 Drafter and another Appaloosa   My Breyer Stablemates: G1 Drafter and another Appaloosa - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 9:50 pm

A new Stablemate that I got from a trade with Taylor yesterday:

A "Running mare" from 2020. Probably quite rare in the UK because it was sold exclusively by Walmart in the US.

I mentioned before that the Running mare isn't a common model, so I am happy to get a second one. Here she is with my other Running mare:
Back to top Go down
Katarzyna

Katarzyna

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: My Breyer Stablemates: G1 Drafter and another Appaloosa   My Breyer Stablemates: G1 Drafter and another Appaloosa - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 11:00 pm

Congrats! She's quite a rare model. I really like her head, pink nose and nicely painted hooves.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: My Breyer Stablemates: G1 Drafter and another Appaloosa   My Breyer Stablemates: G1 Drafter and another Appaloosa - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 11:29 pm

Ha, all the way from the Western States and on to the UK! Glad to see her home with you Roger. :) I didn't realize she was such a rare mould.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My Breyer Stablemates: G1 Drafter and another Appaloosa   My Breyer Stablemates: G1 Drafter and another Appaloosa - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 11:52 pm

Katarzyna wrote:
Congrats! She's quite a rare model. I really like her head, pink nose and nicely painted hooves.

Welcome on forum, Katarzyna! Very Happy

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: My Breyer Stablemates: G1 Drafter and another Appaloosa   My Breyer Stablemates: G1 Drafter and another Appaloosa - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 11:55 pm

Very elegant! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Katarzyna

Katarzyna

PostSubject: Re: My Breyer Stablemates: G1 Drafter and another Appaloosa   My Breyer Stablemates: G1 Drafter and another Appaloosa - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 12, 2022 1:27 am

Roger wrote:
Katarzyna wrote:

Welcome on forum, Katarzyna! Very Happy 

Hello! Seems like this is my first forum post.  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: My Breyer Stablemates: G1 Drafter and another Appaloosa   My Breyer Stablemates: G1 Drafter and another Appaloosa - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 12, 2022 2:31 pm

Thanks, everyone! Welcome to the forum, Katarzyna. I am honoured that you posted your first message in this topic. Do you collect Breyers too?

You are right Paige, the mare made a long journey. But she is still as energetic as ever.

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: My Breyer Stablemates: G1 Drafter and another Appaloosa   My Breyer Stablemates: G1 Drafter and another Appaloosa - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2022 9:37 pm

Great to see her in your stable!I have one of the little dogs in a different colour,it came in the Annie Oakley set

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: My Breyer Stablemates: G1 Drafter and another Appaloosa   My Breyer Stablemates: G1 Drafter and another Appaloosa - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2022 9:45 pm

Oh, wow, that's a fantastic set! I think the puppy should be on the wagon's bench holding the reins.

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: My Breyer Stablemates: G1 Drafter and another Appaloosa   My Breyer Stablemates: G1 Drafter and another Appaloosa - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2022 10:04 pm

cheers A great set Taylor!

Roger, I was glad to see some spunk still in her.  Wink

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Katarzyna

Katarzyna

PostSubject: Re: My Breyer Stablemates: G1 Drafter and another Appaloosa   My Breyer Stablemates: G1 Drafter and another Appaloosa - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2022 2:42 am

rogerpgvg wrote:
Thanks, everyone! Welcome to the forum, Katarzyna. I am honoured that you posted your first message in this topic. Do you collect Breyers too?

You are right Paige, the mare made a long journey. But she is still as energetic as ever.

I do! I have a few Breyer horses in different scales (mainly Traditional) and they're my favourite ponies.  Laughing I like a lot of Stablemate horses too so your topic is interesting for me.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: My Breyer Stablemates: G1 Drafter and another Appaloosa   My Breyer Stablemates: G1 Drafter and another Appaloosa - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2022 4:03 am

Katarzyna wrote:
rogerpgvg wrote:

I do! I have a few Breyer horses in different scales (mainly Traditional) and they're my favourite ponies.  Laughing I like a lot of Stablemate horses too so your topic is interesting for me.
We would love to see your collection if you ever have time to present it here!

Back to top Go down
Katarzyna

Katarzyna

PostSubject: Re: My Breyer Stablemates: G1 Drafter and another Appaloosa   My Breyer Stablemates: G1 Drafter and another Appaloosa - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2022 10:20 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Katarzyna wrote:
rogerpgvg wrote:

We would love to see your collection if you ever have time to present it here!

I'll show you my (little) collection in the near future, just need to edit photos. bounce
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: My Breyer Stablemates: G1 Drafter and another Appaloosa   My Breyer Stablemates: G1 Drafter and another Appaloosa - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2022 9:37 am

Looking forward to it!

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My Breyer Stablemates: G1 Drafter and another Appaloosa   My Breyer Stablemates: G1 Drafter and another Appaloosa - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2022 6:11 pm

Congrats again

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Breyer Stablemates: G1 Drafter and another Appaloosa   My Breyer Stablemates: G1 Drafter and another Appaloosa - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Breyer Stablemates: G1 Drafter and another Appaloosa
Page 20 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next