Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PNSO Most popular Asian animals

Go down 
+3
SUSANNE
Bonnie
Taos
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PNSO Most popular Asian animals Empty
PostSubject: PNSO Most popular Asian animals   PNSO Most popular Asian animals EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 1:17 pm

Managed to find this set on Ebay and from a UK seller. Smile
Am happy with most of the models,but they are smaller than I thought.The tiger's markings are a little simplistic and the horse is a very oddly made! Smile However there is a Siamese crocodile!They also come in a very large presentation box.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: PNSO Most popular Asian animals   PNSO Most popular Asian animals EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 1:31 pm

What wonderful finds, so many lovely animals! Very Happy cheers
I love especially the dog, the detail of the fur is very nice and he reminds me very much of a Golden retriever! I love you Is he bigger/ smaller than dogs by major brands? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: PNSO Most popular Asian animals   PNSO Most popular Asian animals EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 1:56 pm

Thanks Bonnie!.He is smaller than most of the major makers.The company I got the set from is called Everything Dinosaur and they have other models sold singularly including the dog!

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: PNSO Most popular Asian animals   PNSO Most popular Asian animals EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 1:58 pm

Taos wrote:
Thanks Bonnie!.He is smaller than most of the major makers.The company I got the set from is called Everything Dinosaur and they have other models sold singularly including the dog!
Very interesting, thank you so much! Very Happy I'll have to have a look at Everything Dinosaur- that sounds perfect! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: PNSO Most popular Asian animals   PNSO Most popular Asian animals EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 2:40 pm

Very interesting Very Happy

Not at all up to the standard of their dinos, of course, but ok models , and great collector's items Very Happy

Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: PNSO Most popular Asian animals   PNSO Most popular Asian animals EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 3:37 pm

Well I never knew everything dinosaur was in my county, hopefully shipping will be a little lower Wink

I might look into getting some of these figures, the Siamese crocodile especially Very Happy

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: PNSO Most popular Asian animals   PNSO Most popular Asian animals EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 5:08 pm

Adam, if its any help most of their shipping is free!

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: PNSO Most popular Asian animals   PNSO Most popular Asian animals EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 6:32 pm

Ok, I´m really not aware anymore what animals PSNO ist producing, as I would have never judged them as this brand^^

Why Most popular Asian animals? Are the farm animals perhaps special asian breeds? And the Siamese crocodile is really marked as this species? Then I have to add it to my wihslist :)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: PNSO Most popular Asian animals   PNSO Most popular Asian animals EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 7:13 pm

A nice set.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: PNSO Most popular Asian animals   PNSO Most popular Asian animals EmptyThu Feb 18, 2021 7:46 am

Very different from the usual appareance of PNSO, based on dynamic postures. These ones looks like Bullyland-styled Very Happy
The pig is especially well done! pig

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: PNSO Most popular Asian animals   PNSO Most popular Asian animals EmptyThu Feb 18, 2021 5:04 pm

The set comes with a booklet and the wildlife is marked with scientific names and the crocodile is listed as a Siamese crocodile.The domestic animals are just listed as generics but doing a bit of research the the pig could be a Sanjiang White or Shanghai white,the goat could be Huanghuai-this is a whole host of Chinese white goats-,the bull could be a Yanbian,the horse I have no idea and the dog looks like a poor attempt at a Golden Retriever or a crossbreed!

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: PNSO Most popular Asian animals   PNSO Most popular Asian animals EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 7:14 pm

Thank you for the informations :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PNSO Most popular Asian animals   PNSO Most popular Asian animals Empty

Back to top Go down

PNSO Most popular Asian animals
Page 1 of 1