Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*

Go down 
+28
Pardofelis
Jill
Birdsage
George
sunny
RtasVadumee
costicuba
Rakel
Bloodrayne
halichoeres
Megaptera
lucky luke
Roger
bmathison1972
rogerpgvg
Mitsukuni
pipsxlch
Taos
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
spacelab
widukind
Caracal
Advicot
Ana
landrover
Bonnie
Saarlooswolfhound
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 37 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2022 5:44 pm

That looks like the perfect warthog-land cheers

Those little white/yellow flowers are ever so lovely flower

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 37 EmptySat Jun 04, 2022 5:24 am

Thank you everyone! It was a bit of a stormy weekend in Southern Wyoming with lots of good rain showers so I think the little spurts of grass, sagebrush, and prairie flowers were enjoying having wet feet. :)

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 37 EmptySun Jun 05, 2022 6:51 am

Next! The Schleich pinto stallion. This one was one of my very favorite models as a child and he went on so many adventures with me (hence his scarred paintwork... a bit like another real life painted stallion I posted a topic about his breyer portrait recently). Pulling this one off the shelf for another small adventure out to another state in cowboy country let me reminisce on my younger years.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 37 EmptySun Jun 05, 2022 10:49 am

Aww, all his scratches and scars are part of his history, it's great that he got to go out on a new trip to bring back old memories.

I have a funny memory about this Schleich horse, too - I was travelling with a hobby friend to go to a model horse show and her car started to fall apart on the motorway, we managed to roll into a service station car park before it lost steering entirely, and waited there for the rescue service. To pass the time, we went in Toys R Us to see if we could find any model horses to make up for not making it to the planned competition, and I bought that pinto stallion to bring home with me, he's a souvenir of a failed day out! Laughing

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 37 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 5:31 pm

Thank you George! That is a great story for your model too!

Next is the Yowies UK marsupial mole.

Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 37 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 5:45 pm

Really neat species! And adorable figure of course. I like quite a few of the UK Yowies, they're very charming. Lovely photos!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 37 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 10:53 pm

New species for science: the arboreal marsupial mole, Notoryctes dendrophilus!

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
thebritfarmer

thebritfarmer

Country/State : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 37 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 11:06 pm

I had never heard of a marsupial mole so I had to look it up. Nice little figure :)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2022 7:24 am

A very unique specie

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 37 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2022 11:39 pm

Thanks everyone. Very Happy

Safari Golden Eagle

Looking at these shots reminds me of how amazing the wet sagebrush smelled after the rain storm there.  drunken

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 37 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2022 3:00 pm

A nice way to tribute a figure that tells a lot about the toy industry at the time. This mold was originally used for a bald eagle, as you know, it was part of the Forest series which preceded the Wild Safari North American Wildlife series, two years later it received this golden eagle version and those figures were moved to the Wing of the World series which was built mixing some new releases with existing models from other series. It is not easy to find since it was retired a long time ago and at the time of its release, the Schleich golden eagle was far more popular. I am quite anxious to get the new golden eagle Mojö is introducing on its range. bounce bounce

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 37 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2022 4:13 pm

Love the backdrop again! An old charming figure from Safari. Not the most accurate, with an almost cartoony look, but a fun figure to have indeed. I was always surprised that there didn't seem to be many realistic golden eagle models. I loved the Schleich one from the raptor set but I always thought such a popular raptor should have a beautiful model counterpart. Luckily Mojo released a beautiful one and its on the way!

I just love that first shot of it in the tree I love you

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 37 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2022 8:57 pm

The one I prefer: the marsupial mole jumping on the tree! Laughing cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 37 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2022 5:22 am

cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 37 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2022 6:25 pm

Thanks everybody!

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 37 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2022 7:19 pm

CollectA Blackbuck

Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 37 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2022 9:01 pm

very nice photos Paige! this looks like a really beautiful model
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 37 EmptySat Jun 18, 2022 12:41 am

Great pictures for one more remarkable CollectA antelope.

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 37 EmptySat Jun 18, 2022 1:06 am

Very nice. sunny sunny this blackbuck has beautiful horns.

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 37 EmptySat Jun 18, 2022 1:45 pm

cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 37 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 10:01 pm

Thank you everyone!

Back to top Go down
Loon

Loon

Country/State : California, United States

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 37 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 11:53 am

Honestly can't say I've ever seen this figure before. Figures CollectA does a great job with it, they tend to make fantastic ungulates.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2022 8:37 pm

It has been a minute since I did a wolf... I present the Bullyland gray wolf!

Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 37 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2022 12:34 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:

excellent shot this one!
I think I may be retreating at this point Shocked
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 37 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2022 1:05 am

I don't have this figure, its lovely! That last image is great cheers

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next