Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fauna Figures Fish

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdsage

Birdsage

Country/State : United States/Texas

Fauna Figures Fish Empty
PostSubject: Fauna Figures Fish   Fauna Figures Fish EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 10:36 pm

Is there ANY way at all to obtain the FaunaFigures burbot, sturgeon, bowfin, African butterflyfish, marbled lungfish, hagfish, and lamprey? I preferable need an answer from sbell himself.
I missed out on these figures, and there is no more store at Fauna Figures. They were pretty much custom from a small business, which means they are virtually absent from e-commerce sites.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

Fauna Figures Fish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fauna Figures Fish   Fauna Figures Fish EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 2:17 pm

Maybe you could PM Sbell and ask if they are still available? Very Happy Sorry I can't help more!
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Birdsage

Birdsage

Fauna Figures Fish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fauna Figures Fish   Fauna Figures Fish EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 2:52 pm

They are obviously not available on his store anymore. He doesn’t even have a store on his website anymore!
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

Fauna Figures Fish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fauna Figures Fish   Fauna Figures Fish EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 2:58 pm

Birdsage wrote:
They are obviously not available on his store anymore. He doesn’t even have a store on his website anymore!
I only thought that maybe he would have some spares, or be able to point you in the right direction to someone who may have some for sale? If he made them he probably knows the most about finding them! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Birdsage

Birdsage

Fauna Figures Fish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fauna Figures Fish   Fauna Figures Fish EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 2:58 pm

Perhaps.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

Fauna Figures Fish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fauna Figures Fish   Fauna Figures Fish EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 5:43 pm

I have the African Butterflyfish, Senegal Bichir and West African Lungfish who need a new home... But of course the best is to ask Sbell himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fauna Figures Fish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fauna Figures Fish   Fauna Figures Fish Empty

Back to top Go down

Fauna Figures Fish
Page 1 of 1