Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ARBATON zoo and farm animals

Go down 
+2
widukind
Babdo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Babdo

Babdo

Country/State : Deutschland

ARBATON  zoo and farm animals Empty
PostSubject: ARBATON zoo and farm animals   ARBATON  zoo and farm animals EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 10:33 am

Hello,
I found some animals marked with the word "Arbaton" underneath.
Today I have got two horses. In the next days I will get more figures with Arbaton marked.
Does anybody know this company?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: ARBATON zoo and farm animals   ARBATON  zoo and farm animals EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 12:05 pm

No,never heard before. What zoo animals they have?

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: ARBATON zoo and farm animals   ARBATON  zoo and farm animals EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 2:41 pm

Isn't it an Icelandic Horse? What a beautiful mane. I think Arbaton are models made by Bullyland to the Aldi supermarket.

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: ARBATON zoo and farm animals   ARBATON  zoo and farm animals EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 2:48 pm

Look, a Bullyland Icelandic horse! Wink Susanne is in troubles! affraid

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: ARBATON zoo and farm animals   ARBATON  zoo and farm animals EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 2:57 pm

Could be , a other name was Kindertoyz

Babdo

Country/State : Deutschland

PostSubject: Re: ARBATON zoo and farm animals   ARBATON  zoo and farm animals EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 3:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
No,never heard before. What zoo animals they have?
I have found some information on "Duckipedia". Arbaton and Kindertoyz seems to be a sub-company of Bullyland. Under these company-names (Arbaton + Kindertoyz) Bullyland could sell some products in food-stores.
I see following animals in internet (later I will get some of them):
Zoo-animals:
Giraffe with calf, Koalabear with cub, Leopard with cub, Lioness with cub, Pinguin, Tiger
Farm-animals:
3x different goats, 2x different cheeps, many different horses, 2x different colored cats, 1x dog with cub
It could be that there are more animals.
Benno.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: ARBATON zoo and farm animals   ARBATON  zoo and farm animals EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 5:03 am

Wonderful horse and really interesting info- I often see this German Shepherd and now I know the brand! Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: ARBATON zoo and farm animals   ARBATON  zoo and farm animals EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 7:21 am

Nice selection of models. Applause

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: ARBATON zoo and farm animals   ARBATON  zoo and farm animals EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 1:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Look, a Bullyland Icelandic horse! Wink Susanne is in troubles! affraid

I saw that immediately, yes, probably made from Bullyland's moulds, like the ones from Kindertoyz , which Andreas got for me many years ago Very Happy
I think they were made for Aldi back then....

But they didn't have the Iceys bounce Shocked

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: ARBATON zoo and farm animals   ARBATON  zoo and farm animals EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 1:50 pm

I see there is only one model in TAW, - I have 7 sets and will have to make pictures bounce Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ARBATON zoo and farm animals   ARBATON  zoo and farm animals Empty

Back to top Go down

ARBATON zoo and farm animals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: General reviews and discussions :: General additions-
Jump to: