Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More new additions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

More new additions Empty
PostSubject: More new additions   More new additions EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 4:42 pm

Some additions via Ebay-Puppy/Kitty in my pocket and also a little dog and horse marked only with VCG china.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

More new additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: More new additions   More new additions EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 4:53 pm

Very nice new little ones.  flower

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

More new additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: More new additions   More new additions EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 5:38 pm

Very cute and fun models cheers

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

More new additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: More new additions   More new additions EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 6:49 pm

Congrats

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

More new additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: More new additions   More new additions EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 10:10 pm

Thank you.

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

More new additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: More new additions   More new additions EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 11:01 am

Soooo many wonderful additions again, and soooo many dogs! cheers sunny bounce
I love the three in the first photo- these three are actually mothers, and are supposed to have 4 pups each- maybe one day you will find them! sunny I always think that MEG do their adult dogs so well- in a bigger model they can fit more details, and many of them look a lot like the actual breed! Very Happy I love especially the Goldie of course- with that lovely lovable retriever expression! I love you
And in the second photo, so sweet! You have the little pup from the poodle family I think-and then Tasha the poodle! Very Happy And interestingly, the one on the right is supposed to be a Dalmatian cross Great Dane... called Georgie! Very Happy
The Goldie with the frisbee, you found Tess, and the wonderful little Flint the JRT!! I love you And the unusual pup in the middle also had a very interesting crossbreed assigned to it by MEG- this is Louis, the Fox Terrier cross Golden Retriever! Shocked Very Happy
And the lovely little pup in the last photo, I've never seen this model before! sunny
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Taos

Taos

More new additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: More new additions   More new additions EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 1:18 pm

Thanks Bonnie and especially for all the info as well.I would agree that the adult dogs are better representations of their breeds.I especially like the Cocker Spaniel.The Goldie I have already but this one is a different colour variant. Smile

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

More new additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: More new additions   More new additions EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 9:28 am

Taos wrote:
Thanks Bonnie and especially for all the info as well.I would agree that the adult dogs are better representations of their breeds.I especially like the Cocker Spaniel.The Goldie I have already but this one is a different colour variant. Smile
cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Sponsored content

More new additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: More new additions   More new additions Empty

Back to top Go down

More new additions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: General reviews and discussions :: General additions-
Jump to: