Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more

Go down 
+31
sunny
75senta75
Balaenoptera
Caracal
Roger
Kikimalou
Jill
pipsxlch
landrover
Taos
Saarlooswolfhound
Saien
Stripedhyena
thebritfarmer
Koikinguu
Bonnie
widukind
spacelab
George
Farm collector
rogerpgvg
Birdsage
bmathison1972
jarda
Duck-Anch-Amun
lucky luke
Pardofelis
SUSANNE
Tiermann
costicuba
Advicot
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 11:34 pm

Wonderful cheers
Congratulations Andreas :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
You are 13 years old and have joint the forum only on 2021. Andreas is active since 2010 (!), has built a lot of friendships on this forum and is known as a very nice guy.
So, I would tell you, that patience is very important!

Naturally, you have to be lucky enough, sometimes fast, too. And perhaps pay more for such rare figures. But patience is important - you can´t get all figures on 3 months, sometimes we are searching for years. Widukind is searching the grey parrot for example already for years.

P.S.
Sometimes it´s useful to be friendly and kindly, too Wink I will not judge you, cause we all only write on PCs and cannot talk face to face (especially in those times), but you writing style is for me a little to "agressive" and hectic.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 1:06 am

widukind wrote:
Birdsage wrote:
How do you get all these figures? I need to know!!

Yes, a rubber caiman lizard by DAgostini. Found on ebay.de like the flying seagull by AAA. .

So you are the one who catched the caiman lizard Laughing I missed it Crying or Very sad I'm happy it is with you now cheers

Congrats for your newcomers Wink
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 2:07 am

wow, great lot of animals here., variety and color....congratulations, cheers cheers

Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 3:42 am

Wonderful additions!!! Applause Applause Applause

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 3:40 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
widukind wrote:
Birdsage wrote:

Yes, a rubber caiman lizard by DAgostini. Found on ebay.de like the flying seagull by AAA. .

So you are the one who catched the caiman lizard Laughing  I missed it Crying or Very sad  I'm happy it is with you now cheers

You watched that figure? And thanks, i hope you know the lizard is in good hands Wink Wink

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 3:40 pm

landrover wrote:

wow, great lot of animals here., variety and color....congratulations, cheers cheers

Thank you Fernando :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Taos wrote:
Wonderful additions!!! Applause Applause Applause

Thank you Taylor :)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 3:42 pm

Duck-Anch-Amun wrote:
Wonderful  cheers
Congratulations Andreas :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
You are 13 years old and have joint the forum only on 2021. Andreas is active since 2010 (!), has built a lot of friendships on this forum and is known as a very nice guy.
So, I would tell you, that patience is very important!

Naturally, you have to be lucky enough, sometimes fast, too. And perhaps pay more for such rare figures. But patience is important - you can´t get all figures on 3 months, sometimes we are searching for years. Widukind is searching the grey parrot for example already for years.

P.S.
Sometimes it´s useful to be friendly and kindly, too Wink I will not judge you, cause we all only write on PCs and cannot talk face to face (especially in those times), but you writing style is for me a little to "agressive" and hectic.

Vielen lieben Dank, auch für deine Worte :)

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 3:47 pm

widukind wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
widukind wrote:
Birdsage wrote:

So you are the one who catched the caiman lizard Laughing  I missed it Crying or Very sad  I'm happy it is with you now cheers

You watched that figure? And thanks, i hope you know the lizard is in good hands Wink Wink

Yes I watched it, Caiman lizard is one of my favorite reptile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 3:50 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
widukind wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
widukind wrote:
Birdsage wrote:

Yes I watched it, Caiman lizard is one of my favorite reptile Very Happy

I will send you a link if i come across again. The DeAgostini lizards are not so bad like some of the other figures of that brand.

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 3:56 pm

Ok that's a good news, the quality matters Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 4:41 pm

So many amazing figures Andreas! Shocked Applause Applause

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 5:00 pm

Soooo many wonderful additions, wow! cheers cheers
I think I have said this before, but if collecting could be called a talent, you have such an amazing talent for it! Very Happy So many rare figures, your zoo must be a hugs and wonderful place filled with treasures! sunny
I love all your foxes, and I'm sure Roger does too- you have picked some lovely models! Very Happy And I would love to know the animal and brand of the black figure at the front of the first photo (Possibly a dog? Very Happy)
Some really beautiful lizards too, and at the back I can see some wonderful canines, many I have never seen before! But your collection is always filled with so many undiscovered treasures! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 6:32 pm

Bonnie wrote:
I think I have said this before, but if collecting could be called a talent, you have such an amazing talent for it! Very Happy So many rare figures, your zoo must be a hugs and wonderful place filled with treasures! sunny
I love all your foxes, and I'm sure Roger does too- you have picked some lovely models! Very Happy And I would love to know the animal and brand of the black figure at the front of the first photo (Possibly a dog? Very Happy)
Some really beautiful lizards too, and at the back I can see some wonderful canines, many I have never seen before! But your collection is always filled with so many undiscovered treasures! Very Happy

Thank you so much Bonnie. My parents are collectors since years too. And the pieces of my collection i found in more than 40 years. I think it is not a talent more craziness. Wink
And some of the "rare" figures today i found as they was easily available.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 6:32 pm

Advicot wrote:
So many amazing figures Andreas! Shocked Applause Applause

Thank you Adam.

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 6:35 pm

widukind wrote:
Bonnie wrote:

Thank you so much Bonnie. My parents are collectors since years too. And the pieces of  my collection i found in more than 40 years. I think it is not a talent more craziness. Wink
And some of the "rare" figures today i found as they was easily available.
cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 9:25 pm

Many wonderful models again. I was trying to figure out which one is the holy grail, but I guess they might all be.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 9:46 pm

Thank you Roger :)

Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 8:36 am

Wonderful newcomers Andreas ! Congratulations :)

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 4:24 pm

Thank you Kosta :)

Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 6:17 pm

Congrats, Andreas, esp. for the grey parrot, of course... :) BTW: Please can you tell me the brand which produced the small brown deer and hare just behind the grey parrot? And the Auerhahn is plastic or masse figure?
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 8:14 pm

jarda wrote:
Congrats, Andreas, esp. for the grey parrot, of course... :) BTW: Please can you tell me the brand which produced the small brown deer and hare just behind the grey parrot? And the Auerhahn is plastic or masse figure?

Thank you so much. The deer is a margarine figure , but i dont know the brand. The hare is Elastolin Weichplastik, like the Auerhahn. :)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more - Page 6 EmptySat May 01, 2021 6:46 pm

My April 21 zoo news - many thanks to my princess and NMR_Okapi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more - Page 6 EmptySat May 01, 2021 7:13 pm

Wow- another amazing array of additions to your collection! cheers This is why I love additions topics, it's so interesting to see each collector's different tastes- and your additions are always filled with models that I've never seen before! Very Happy
That fox is so sweet and I love the colouring on the chickens- and those tiny tortoises are so realistic! sunny And I think I can see some wonderful dogs too!!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more - Page 6 EmptySat May 01, 2021 7:55 pm

Bonnie wrote:
Wow- another amazing array of additions to your collection! cheers This is why I love additions topics, it's so interesting to see each collector's different tastes- and your additions are always filled with models that I've never seen before! Very Happy
That fox is so sweet and I love the colouring on the chickens- and those tiny tortoises are so realistic! sunny And I think I can see some wonderful dogs too!!! cheers cheers cheers

Thanks for your very kind words :)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more   Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Widukinds zoo news - Part 3 - 09/04/2024 Unknown Pitohui, girdled lizard , waterbirds, many chameleons and more
Page 6 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next