Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bandai Dango Mushi Caterpillar Larva of the Swallowtail

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dicklepoop

Dicklepoop

Country/State : Ohio

Bandai Dango Mushi Caterpillar Larva of the Swallowtail Empty
PostSubject: Bandai Dango Mushi Caterpillar Larva of the Swallowtail   Bandai Dango Mushi Caterpillar Larva of the Swallowtail EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 9:25 am

Does anyone have any info on this set? I found an ebay seller who is selling it, but I've never seen/heard of this one till now. Is it legit? It certainly looks as so. Either way I love it and would like to get them, but I'm not sure of the legitimacy seeing as only one seller is offering it.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Bandai Dango Mushi Caterpillar Larva of the Swallowtail   Bandai Dango Mushi Caterpillar Larva of the Swallowtail EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 9:44 am

You can ask Brett or Blaine :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Bandai Dango Mushi Caterpillar Larva of the Swallowtail   Bandai Dango Mushi Caterpillar Larva of the Swallowtail EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 1:35 pm

It is totally legit. It is the next in these sets of large, articulated arthropods (they also did two sets of wasps, and one set each of crabs, stag beetles, and mantids).

If like others in the series, they are big, articulated, and may require assembly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bandai Dango Mushi Caterpillar Larva of the Swallowtail   Bandai Dango Mushi Caterpillar Larva of the Swallowtail Empty

Back to top Go down

Bandai Dango Mushi Caterpillar Larva of the Swallowtail
Page 1 of 1