Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jill's (growing) Collection [update 7.1.24]

Go down 
+24
Jill
Kikimalou
Bonnie
Roger
Saarlooswolfhound
lucky luke
bmathison1972
75senta75
CodyK2004
thebritfarmer
SUSANNE
Joliezac
sunny
Ana
Mitsukuni
Burgerenby
Seeway
RtasVadumee
pipsxlch
Caracal
landrover
Taos
spacelab
George
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22
AuthorMessage
Jill

Jill

Country/State : USA

Jill's (growing) Collection [update 7.1.24] - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jill's (growing) Collection [update 7.1.24]   Jill's (growing) Collection [update 7.1.24] - Page 22 EmptyMon May 20, 2024 10:19 pm

Love sculpts are absolutely the very best, all of them, haha. There are many wonderful old molds, I also especially love the Rowland Cheney series. And the semi-rearing mustang is a long time favorite I think ought to be made miniature someday. But the ones I would most love to see miniaturized most are actually the non-horse animals. I think their wildlife (and domestics) as a stablemate series would be amazing, though I am hopeful for any vintage shrink we haven't seen yet. :)
Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: Jill's (growing) Collection [update 7.1.24]   Jill's (growing) Collection [update 7.1.24] - Page 22 EmptyMon May 20, 2024 10:29 pm

Jill wrote:
Love sculpts are absolutely the very best, all of them, haha. There are many wonderful old molds, I also especially love the Rowland Cheney series. And the semi-rearing mustang is a long time favorite I think ought to be made miniature someday. But the ones I would most love to see miniaturized most are actually the non-horse animals. I think their wildlife (and domestics) as a stablemate series would be amazing, though I am hopeful for any vintage shrink we haven't seen yet. :)  
Oh, agreed! I also hope to see more models on Reflections mold one day. It's a shame they used him only once.
As for wildlife and domestics - completely agree with you. Especially the minime Longhorn.
And I would kill for more models on traditional Longhorn (not the high end ones). Such a cool mold!

https://www.omhps.com/User/Index/185ed076-cb84-45b5-8df1-ec600ba
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Jill's (growing) Collection [update 7.1.24]   Jill's (growing) Collection [update 7.1.24] - Page 22 EmptyThu May 30, 2024 1:15 am

May! Some wonderful surprises this month!

First of all, the most wonderful of the surprises, a portrait of our late dog Barney created by Kelly. He was a complete surprise to me, and he is just beautiful! Mom and I got a little teary over him, thank you so much again Kelly for this little memory of our boy. Kelly also sent this dingo with him, which is also a wonderful present, since I have been waffling about buying him in lots for a while now. Hooray!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The other surprise this month was a big find for me, almost the entire K&M set of horses I've been looking for. Still don't know anything about the set, but now I'm only one down! And I have seen that other one around, just haven't been able to find it in a lot I could afford. Someday!

And even more Kid Kore horses joined the herd, a couple I knew existed and have been looking for, and three I had never seen before at all, both of which are cool finds!

The Play Visions dogs (and one imposter) were also a bit of a surprise, since I had no idea the dog set had a version that looked like this. The spooky white eyed dogs are Play Visions, while the collie with winged eyeliner is a China figure. I don't know much about either set or why they look so much alike, but they are really neat and I hope I can find any and all of them someday.

And one other Play Visions this month, plus a pair of Action Products critters. I have been hoping to stumble on the vampire bat for a while, so when it and the elephant were from the same seller, I decided to also get the tapir to boot. Not a cheap group, but well worth it, I think. I had never even seen the tapir before.

The rest are extras in my other lots, including a few tiny dogs from Kelly. The tiny doberman with his rabbit ears is especially nice! The Safari horses came along with the K&M horses. Not a set I am crazy about, though I won't complain about having it.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Jill's (growing) Collection [update 7.1.24]   Jill's (growing) Collection [update 7.1.24] - Page 22 EmptyThu May 30, 2024 2:00 am

Aw, that PV dobie and rabbit dog look a little like my Buck. :) Wonderful news, most especially that tribute Barney.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Jill's (growing) Collection [update 7.1.24]   Jill's (growing) Collection [update 7.1.24] - Page 22 EmptyThu May 30, 2024 5:22 am

Congratulations

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Jill's (growing) Collection [update 7.1.24]   Jill's (growing) Collection [update 7.1.24] - Page 22 EmptyThu May 30, 2024 3:46 pm

Congrats,wonderful additions!!! cheers cheers cheers

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Jill's (growing) Collection [update 7.1.24]   Jill's (growing) Collection [update 7.1.24] - Page 22 EmptyThu May 30, 2024 10:33 pm

Wonderful gift from Kelly! Barney of course and the dingo is very good too. The Kid Kore horses are so cute!

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Jill's (growing) Collection [update 7.1.24]   Jill's (growing) Collection [update 7.1.24] - Page 22 EmptyFri May 31, 2024 10:32 am

Nice batch and very nice gift from Kelly cheers

I'm really impressed the most by the PV dogs pics Shocked Weird but stunning Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Jill's (growing) Collection [update 7.1.24]   Jill's (growing) Collection [update 7.1.24] - Page 22 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2024 2:37 am

Thank you all!

I agree, the Kid Kore horses are very cute and the PV dogs are very weird. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Jill's (growing) Collection [update 7.1.24]   Jill's (growing) Collection [update 7.1.24] - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2024 11:14 pm

June was a month where I had to cut figure buying corners because many other things needed funding, like upgrades to my real animals' enclosures. That of course is fun to do and was really needed, so not sad about that! It did mean that I had to select only the most "this might be my last chance for a long time" and "I've been looking for them for a long time" figures, if any such figures were to turn up. And they heard that, and they appeared. Laughing

The Play Visions turtle set has been one of my most wanted and has always been a set I just haven't ever seen at all. So when these four came up together, I had to take the opportunity. These are so nice, like all the Play Visions. The paintwork is not perfectly realistic but certainly inspired by the real animals.

And three more of the K&M Cats! I only need the Abyssinian now. The Somali is my favorite of the set, so it was nice to finally find it. The Abyssinian is my second favorite, so hopefully someday I can finish it entirely. The Rex is also one of the best of the set in my opinion.

And that was it for June! At least purchases. I actually got one more package, but I had purchased it much earlier in the year. However, it was coming from China, so it did not arrive very quickly and I didn't get it until now. These little Nayab guys are just neat. I thought at first they would be part of the set of mini wildlife that I've been collecting, but I realized they were all slightly different from that set. When they got here, it turned out they are even a little bit smaller! Nayab is bewildering with how many sizes of the same basic animal they released, haha, but I do love them. Especially the hyena and the aye-aye. I kind of hoped I could use the maned wolf in my dingo collection, but it is definitely not convincing as a dingo. But it is a very cool tiny maned wolf. Wink
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Jill's (growing) Collection [update 7.1.24]   Jill's (growing) Collection [update 7.1.24] - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2024 11:27 pm

Congrats! That tiny maned wolf is especially wonderful. Great additions!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Jill's (growing) Collection [update 7.1.24]   Jill's (growing) Collection [update 7.1.24] - Page 22 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2024 11:57 pm

This cat is supposed to be a leopard cat on Nayab catalog. cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Jill's (growing) Collection [update 7.1.24]   Jill's (growing) Collection [update 7.1.24] - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2024 7:14 am

I really like that Nayab stuff

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Jill's (growing) Collection [update 7.1.24]   Jill's (growing) Collection [update 7.1.24] - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2024 9:46 pm

Great additions,especially the cats and the little Nayab animals.The hyenas pose is really great.

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Jill's (growing) Collection [update 7.1.24]   Jill's (growing) Collection [update 7.1.24] - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2024 10:07 pm

Wonderful additions! I especially love the K&M cats.

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Jill's (growing) Collection [update 7.1.24]   Jill's (growing) Collection [update 7.1.24] - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2024 2:59 am

Congrats on the new additions! I love the turtles!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Jill's (growing) Collection [update 7.1.24]   Jill's (growing) Collection [update 7.1.24] - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2024 12:34 pm

Nice adds Jill Very Happy  I looooove the Somali  drunken cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jill's (growing) Collection [update 7.1.24]   Jill's (growing) Collection [update 7.1.24] - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jill's (growing) Collection [update 7.1.24]
Page 22 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22