Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to make a correction?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jennypurr

Country/State : Tennessee, USA

How to make a correction? Empty
PostSubject: How to make a correction?   How to make a correction? EmptyWed Jun 30, 2021 1:19 am

I was looking through some of the familiar toy company pages.  Decided to peruse the Hartland pages and found a mistake.  Under the heading of Hartland Tiny Mites, the colt in the picture is NOT a TinyMite; it's either a 7" series or 5" series foal.  I just noticed another mistake under Hartland Tiny Mites - the "Head Down, Leg up" is the matching mare for the foal! TinyMites are considerably smaller and there was never a foal for the series.  How does one go about making changes?
Back to top Go down
Roy-Swetsie

Country/State : Netherlands

How to make a correction? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to make a correction?   How to make a correction? EmptyWed May 18, 2022 11:53 am

If I understand you correctly both the mare and foal shouldn't be under the Hartland Tiny Mites category but under the "normal farm" category.
That is how I changed them now. Can you check if it is oke like this? See the weblink below.
https://toyanimal.info/wiki/Hartland

Greets, Roy
Back to top Go down

How to make a correction?
Page 1 of 1