Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!

Go down 
+59
costicuba
Shanti
SUSANNE
Ponyclubstore
Arctinus
Pardofelis
MansoBoricua
Loon
Farm collector
Barti
Saien
angtyson97
Gecko08
bun2013
endogenylove
joalgi
alber8776
Alvia
Sugarrosestudios
Angie59
Zwartvoet
NightLioness
Martin P.
Bloodrayne
thereptilequeen13
jtoddthree@gmail.com
pipsxlch
Neptune
Duck-Anch-Amun
widukind
lucky luke
George
Markus
Suspsy
Geospiza fortis
Takama
RtasVadumee
VASILIS
Ladytilly
Zoodirektor
Taos
spacelab
bmathison1972
Michelle
Tupolew Tu-154
Joliezac
Loustic
Roger
Stripedhyena
cougar62
Burgerenby
Saarlooswolfhound
halichoeres
SchleichGirl1997
Evira
Gwaine
aschuck
Tina84
Bonnie
63 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2021 6:53 pm

Everyone knows the iconic picture of Marilyn Monroe with her skirt blown up by a blast of a subway vent.
The Amargasaurus reminds me of that. But instead of a skirt, it has its sail blown up.
Just look at that face! Laughing

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2021 7:32 pm

Bloodrayne wrote:
Everyone knows the iconic picture of Marilyn Monroe with her skirt blown up by a blast of a subway vent.
The Amargasaurus reminds me of that. But instead of a skirt, it has its sail blown up.

lol! A pity they're all fossilized. Wink

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2021 7:37 pm

Bloodrayne wrote:

Finally! I was struggling with my brain. tongue
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2021 6:09 am

Bloodrayne wrote:

Made my day. Laughing

Arctinus

Country/State : Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2021 6:59 pm

Sadly, nothing that piques my interest. The puma does indeed look the best, but, still, I don't find it any better than the Papo one I already have.

Their previous white stork was way superior.

I think my wallet will be grateful and I'll be able to focus on the Collecta and the few Papo figures I'm still missing (as a new collector). Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stripedhyena

Stripedhyena

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2021 9:26 pm

All flamingos and mandrills always have a place in my home, so... happy.
At first glance, the flamingo reminds me of the Takara Tomy Ania couple and the mandrill reminds me a lot of two from Bullyland (the painting doesn't look very Schleich)... We'll have to wait to see them live to evaluate...
Back to top Go down
Ponyclubstore

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Schleich Greyhound   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 14, 2021 7:23 pm

I’m a little concerned about the new Greyhound I’ve never seen one with long hair looks more Afghan hound than greyhound
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 14, 2021 10:59 pm

Ponyclubstore wrote:
I’m a little concerned about the new Greyhound I’ve never seen one with long hair looks more Afghan hound than greyhound

We probably should fix it becaus it is not a greyhound for sure. Schleich is calling it a windhund that is a sighthound, the breed is not specified as far as I know.

Tupolew Tu-154

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2021 4:23 am

Roger wrote:
Ponyclubstore wrote:

We probably should fix it becaus it is not a greyhound for sure. Schleich is calling it a windhund that is a sighthound, the breed is not specified as far as I know.

That is one thing i don't like from Schleich. They use generally names for their animals.

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 6:00 pm

Somebody probably noticed this already, but , ohh, horror :
They call the Afghan hound "greyhound" affraid lol!

But I look so much forward to get it, even if it is too cute looking cheers

aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: Any News?   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 4:56 am

Dear Evira and Others:

Well, I guess now that we know what Schleich is doing for the first part of 2022, does anyone know what they're doing for the second half? Just wondering. Sorry if I'm thinking ahead, my mind does that a lot. It's like my mind jumps ahead of everyone else's mind, and people are always telling me, not out loud of course, but they're probably thinking: "You're going too fas for the rest of us!" Well, sorry guys, I just like making searchlists. Anyway, if anyone has any news for the second half, let me know.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 6:11 am

The second half will come at spring 2022, i believe. ^^

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 7:01 pm

Roger wrote:
Ponyclubstore wrote:

I did a bit of research and I think the confusion must have come because the German for Afghan Hound and it's official name in Germany is 'Afghanischer Windhund', and I guess they must have shortened it to 'Windhund' which then translates to greyhound in English... and then a lot of confusion! Laughing I'm not sure why they shortened the name though, maybe to make it sound less unusual and more generic if children are the focus. Or maybe because dog showing and official breeds are perhaps not as mainstream as in England or the US, I think they still have a lot of working type dogs there and so are less specific with breed names... a bit of a mystery! study Laughing But it's a lovely model, and without as much unnatural exaggerated long fur which is nice! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Loustic

Loustic

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 7:16 pm

We will have to wait for the second part of 2022. I find it strange that there is no pack for the first part of 2022 Shocked

Back to top Go down
https://messchleich.jimdo.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 9:14 pm

Bonnie wrote:
Roger wrote:
Ponyclubstore wrote:

I did a bit of research and I think the confusion must have come because the German for Afghan Hound and it's official name in Germany is 'Afghanischer Windhund', and I guess they must have shortened it to 'Windhund' which then translates to greyhound in English... and then a lot of confusion! Laughing  I'm not sure why they shortened the name though, maybe to make it sound less unusual and more generic if children are the focus. Or maybe because dog showing and official breeds are perhaps not as mainstream as in England or the US, I think they still have a lot of working type dogs there and so are less specific with breed names... a bit of a mystery! study Laughing But it's a lovely model, and without as much unnatural exaggerated long fur which is nice! Very Happy

Maybe you've found the right explanation. Afghanistan is not a popular country, nobody wants to buy a Taliban dog to their children. Laughing Schleich is very picky with these details, I would't get surprised at all.

Michelle

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 2:15 pm

It is weird that there aren't any sets releasing in March this year. Maybe there will be a surprise on the Schleich site and catalog come next month.

I think we normally get to see what's up with the second half of the year around February when the toy fairs in Nuremburg and NY take place.
Back to top Go down
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 2:42 pm

I think it must be some sort of translation error, like Bonnie said an abbreviation which focused on the less important bit of the name, or an online translation gone a bit wrong. The dog itself is clearly an Afghan Hound so we'll just refer to it as that amongst ourselves, right? We know we'll have to type the word 'Greyhound' if we're searching websites to buy it, but other than that I think we should all just agree to call it the Afghan Hound to avoid this naming issue being any weirder than it is already Laughing

Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 3:32 pm

Oh yes, good point Roger! And agree George, would probably be best to stick with calling it Afghan Hound! Laughing Very confusing though! study
Back to top Go down
Evira

Evira

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 5:34 pm

Hey fellow collectors!

I found on the German schleich website that there are a few of the 2022 novelties available to purchase.
You can find them via this link
It may be handy for the people  who want to get there hands on a few of the new figurines early this time of year.

Any way that is all for now.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 7:42 pm

Thanks, Loris is the most interesting for me of this batch. 4,99, no cheap figures anymore. Laughing

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 9:38 pm

Thank you very much for the link! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 11:32 pm

Can't wait for when it is available for the US

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 5:17 am

Taliban dog, i laughed so hard. lol!

Gecko08

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 5:46 am

Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:
Taliban dog, i laughed so hard. lol!

😂 me too. The Amargasaurus and Para don’t excite me, but the Majungasaurus at first seemed promising, but (ironically?) it appears to be plagued by clown feet. This is when a toy company gives a theropod bigger feet than Normal in order to increase it stability, but recent companies tend to avoid that by giving them bases, or just making them more stable in other ways. The Nothosaur on the other hand, makes me look forward to next year

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2021 1:28 pm

Evira wrote:
Hey fellow collectors!

I found on the German schleich website that there are a few of the 2022 novelties available to purchase.
You can find them via this link
It may be handy for the people  who want to get there hands on a few of the new figurines early this time of year.

Any way that is all for now.

Such a shame they don't ship to The Netherlands

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!   Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES! - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2022 releases with PICTURES!
Page 10 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next