Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The vote on the final for The 2023 STS Figure of the Year!! is open until Sunday March 10
VOTE HERE

Eofauna display

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
aaronscoolest

Country/State : Canada

Eofauna display Empty
PostSubject: Eofauna display   Eofauna display EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 7:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[url=https://servimg.com/view/20279769/21][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Show me your Eofauna collections. I like the 1/35 scale
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Eofauna display Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eofauna display   Eofauna display EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 11:46 am

Very nice

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Eofauna display Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eofauna display   Eofauna display EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 3:13 pm

How beautyful cheers

Eofauna has set a completely new standard for elephants, I think  Very Happy

I hope the little man can run fast, with elephants thundering from behind, and bears at the sides  Wink

What brand is the fine grizzly bear, please ? Sorry ! It is Kitan Club, isn't it ?

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Eofauna display Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eofauna display   Eofauna display EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 7:33 pm

Eofauna with these models is turning the 1:35 scale the most appealing and it is replacing gradually the more traditional 1:40 scale. Strangely, Eofauna mammoth is 1:40 too.
I believe you want to tell us more about that beautiful bear, is it a short-faced one?
Here is my whole Eofauna collection. Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Eofauna display Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eofauna display   Eofauna display EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 7:50 pm

Roger, your Eofauna collection is amazing Very Happy

It really IS a stunning model Applause

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Eofauna display Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eofauna display   Eofauna display EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 12:20 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Roger, your Eofauna collection is amazing Very Happy

It really IS a stunning model Applause

Thanks Susanne, I remember we discussing about how many figures are needed to we consider it as a collection. Here is the answer, one is enough to be a collection. Laughing
Oh, from this picture you only can get a pale idea of how good this model is. If you ever have the chance, get this model, you will love it.

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

Eofauna display Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eofauna display   Eofauna display EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 2:18 pm

Yes Susanne the Bear is the KC one, still on the top Very Happy

You have a nice collection Aaron and adding the Eikoh elephant and Safari Ltd Amebelodon is a clever choice.

I agree with Rogério, the Steppe mammoth is a 1/40 but we could say it is a small specimen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eofauna display Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eofauna display   Eofauna display Empty

Back to top Go down

Eofauna display
Page 1 of 1