Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eofauna - Giganotosaurus - walkaround

Go down 
+3
Advicot
widukind
costicuba
7 posters
AuthorMessage
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

Eofauna - Giganotosaurus - walkaround Empty
PostSubject: Eofauna - Giganotosaurus - walkaround   Eofauna - Giganotosaurus - walkaround EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 5:01 am

We have only one walkaround from Eofauna models so far - the stepppe mammoth , beautifully presented by Susanne.
One bird told me, that soon we will have two more walkarounds of these awesome Eofauna Proboscidea models .. Smile bounce ...
But now it`s time to see also how Eofauna make dinosaurs :)

And I will start with this beautiful and very scientifically accurate Giganotosaurus :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The jaw is articulated :

I am very happy to have the Safari Carnegie Giganotosaurus too :) , so let`s see it together :

And again, I will share one of the Andy`s reviews of this model :

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Eofauna - Giganotosaurus - walkaround   Eofauna - Giganotosaurus - walkaround EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 9:22 am

Really good figure

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Eofauna - Giganotosaurus - walkaround   Eofauna - Giganotosaurus - walkaround EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 9:51 am

AMAZING!

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Eofauna - Giganotosaurus - walkaround   Eofauna - Giganotosaurus - walkaround EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 10:15 am

Scientifically accurate and very organic model. All the detail is consistent with the poses and movement of the model. It doesn't surprise me Andy took so long showing the head of this dinosaur, it is very well done, from teeth, eyes, shape, everything. I love it very much and I am sure it will look very convincing in a realistic diorama. Interesting they made in 1/35 scale contrarily to the atlasaurus that is in 1:40 scale. Well, there's not a dramatic difference in scale and maybe they work nice together.

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Eofauna - Giganotosaurus - walkaround   Eofauna - Giganotosaurus - walkaround EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 11:21 pm

Waow!! unbelievable realistic look! drunken cheers Applause
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Eofauna - Giganotosaurus - walkaround   Eofauna - Giganotosaurus - walkaround EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 11:34 pm

Very nice photos of the amazing model.

congrats. Applause Applause

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Eofauna - Giganotosaurus - walkaround   Eofauna - Giganotosaurus - walkaround EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 4:45 am

Thank you everybody :)
I am glad you like it too Very Happy

Roger wrote:
Interesting they made in 1/35 scale contrarily to the atlasaurus that is in 1:40 scale. Well, there's not a dramatic difference in scale and maybe they work nice together.

Yes ... maybe because the Atlasaurus staying much higher close to the other 4 models by Eofauna .. scratch ?

Here they are together :

And the walkaround of the Atlasaurus is done too Very Happy

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Eofauna - Giganotosaurus - walkaround   Eofauna - Giganotosaurus - walkaround EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 10:49 pm

Almost every brand does it. They need to put it in a marketable range of prices. I have noticed the mammals are also either 1:35 or 1:40 scale. Thanks for additional picture.

Gecko08

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Eofauna - Giganotosaurus - walkaround   Eofauna - Giganotosaurus - walkaround EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 4:15 pm

I look forward to adding it to my collection this Christmas

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eofauna - Giganotosaurus - walkaround   Eofauna - Giganotosaurus - walkaround Empty

Back to top Go down

Eofauna - Giganotosaurus - walkaround
Page 1 of 1