Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eofauna Deinotherium - walkaround

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Eofauna  Deinotherium - walkaround   Empty
PostSubject: Eofauna Deinotherium - walkaround    Eofauna  Deinotherium - walkaround   EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 9:59 pm

It is a joy for me to present the gorgeous Deinothereium from EOFAUNA  cheers

From the first time I saw the old Deinotherium model from Bullyland, I have been so much in love with this critter :
It looks like God made a test for something quite new : - took an elephant , made longer legs, and turned the head upside down with the tusk down and the jaw bones on top  Laughing
I also have a problem to figuere out how they ate  Shocked

The name too is strange for somebody who does not speak a word of Greek. Like a cross between a dino and a magic spell scratch

But honestly, so far none of the models of this phantasy-animal can be called beautyful. It really does not really matter, but ....

The Deinotherium from Eofauna is BEAUTYFUL  affraid

It is almost impossible to describe, so please forgive me that I have teken so many pictures Wink
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It seems that deinotheriums are very playful animals, and when they met, they trampeled round on my desk, the piano, and even on my nightside table !!! affraid

But at last I managed to get pictures of them by taking EoTherium with the others little by little  Laughing
Now it was clear that Eotherium also has a beautyful disposition and can charm about anybody !!!

He immediately knew that Bullytherium is not so young anymore, so they discussed what Danish plants are best to eat  Very Happy

Here with Mini-Collectherium and Starlutheriun
It was quite touching to see how EoTherium was very careful round the smaller ones  flower

Mojotherium is a bit heavy, so  and they took a little walk together Very Happy

Quite the opposit, Large Collectherium  and he almost turned my "studim" over  affraid

After this, they all went for a little walk in the light summernight Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Eofauna Deinotherium - walkaround    Eofauna  Deinotherium - walkaround   EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 12:52 am

God made a test and humans decided to call it a terrible beast! elephant
eoFauna models are really very detailed and accurate. I also love their poses. Not being dramatic, they're surely very graceful. Love that left front leg, the way the tail is twisted and the whole movement this figures show. Your perfect close-ups allow us to see every detail as the model was in our hands. I love the picture showing the herd, I believe not many people could have the chance of taking a picture like htat. Time for a Papotherium. Idea

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Eofauna Deinotherium - walkaround    Eofauna  Deinotherium - walkaround   EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 1:26 am

Roger wrote:
God made a test and humans decided to call it a terrible beast! elephant

Laughing  Laughing  lol!

Roger wrote:
Love that left front leg, the way the tail is twisted and the whole movement this figures show.

Me too ... I love this detail ..so realitic .. and we will se it also on Straight-tusked elephant.

Roger wrote:
I love the picture showing the herd, I believe not many people could have the chance of taking a picture like htat.

That`s why Susanne is just the right person to make this topic  cheers

Roger wrote:
Time for a Papotherium. Idea

Great idea !

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Eofauna Deinotherium - walkaround    Eofauna  Deinotherium - walkaround   EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 1:37 am

Susanne : a queen of close details photos ... and telling real stories of animal models cheers sunny

I was shure that your walkaround will be a real joy to watch ... and I was waiting impatient for it ! Very Happy

Seriously, I love your wlakarounds Susanne :)

And I love love love this model ! You are right, Eofauna made this '' terrible beast '' look beautiful ! And also very charming and even funny , with this huge smile Very Happy

I love the names you choose for every model Laughing cheers
And also the last photo ...Roger is very right :)
This Eofauna is my single Deinotherium model in my collection..

Thank you very much dear Susanne sunny

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Eofauna Deinotherium - walkaround    Eofauna  Deinotherium - walkaround   EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 4:03 am

Wonderful model, but I have the Mojo Fun figure and I am content with it. I don't see a need to replace it just yet :)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Eofauna Deinotherium - walkaround    Eofauna  Deinotherium - walkaround   EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 8:17 am

Thankyou very much for your kind words, Friends Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eofauna Deinotherium - walkaround    Eofauna  Deinotherium - walkaround   Empty

Back to top Go down

Eofauna Deinotherium - walkaround
Page 1 of 1