Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated september 3

Go down 
+35
Bloodrayne
Balaenoptera
rogerpgvg
Taos
Kikimalou
Joliezac
sunny
Jill
Roger
Caracal
widukind
Saien
Mitsukuni
MartinH
75senta75
Chris Sweetman
Shanti
SUSANNE
George
Loon
Birdsage
costicuba
Duck-Anch-Amun
spacelab
Stripedhyena
landrover
lucky luke
Saarlooswolfhound
Farm collector
Pardofelis
bmathison1972
A-J
Advicot
Bonnie
Ana
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated september 3 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated september 3   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated september 3 - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2024 5:31 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Thank you Taylor, Andreas and Blaine Very Happy

I hope Bandai will make more minis in the future, they are affordable, not too big for a big collectors with less place than it should be.

Indeed justifying shopping is a very common way to increase a collection Laughing

Well, in my case the new magpie replaced the older one, so it wasn't an increase but rather a swap :)
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated september 3 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated september 3   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated september 3 - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2024 5:39 pm

The same for me !
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated september 3   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated september 3 - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2024 7:17 pm

Very Happy Applause cheers
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated september 3   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated september 3 - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2024 7:37 pm

Thank you Jean-Luc Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated september 3   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated september 3 - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 07, 2024 1:02 am

is the tiger hollow Christophe?
it's very beautiful
and I love the marten too.
And the anteater, what a super pose
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated september 3   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated september 3 - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 07, 2024 8:07 am

Yes it is hollow as usual with Celluloïd toys Very Happy

The marten and the anteater are indeed very nice but I must say I like all the batch Wink
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated september 3   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated september 3 - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 07, 2024 2:56 pm

Crabs work especially realistic inplastic material and your pictures surely help a lot. A few of these major brand models arein my wish list.

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated september 3   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated september 3 - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 07, 2024 3:12 pm

Wonderful new additions! Those crabs are stunning!!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated september 3   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated september 3 - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 07, 2024 3:48 pm

Thank you Rogério and Jolie Very Happy

Rogério, which ones ?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated september 3   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated september 3 - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2024 1:13 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Thank you Rogério and Jolie Very Happy

Rogério, which ones ?

CollectA giant anteater, elk and eventually the ibex. A few S&N too. :)

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated september 3   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated september 3 - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2024 12:20 pm

So what happened in July? As far as the collection is concerned, it's the first month in years without any new arrivals.  cheers  Have I finally become a more reasonable guy?   sunny Alas, August destroyed all my hopes of detoxification...  Palmface Crazy macaque you are, Crazy macaque you'll always be!  monkey

I can't begin without thanking my friend Yvette, who once again helped me to collect a few wonders from Germany.  santa  flower

First of all, the Simba Indian rhinoceros. I don't know much about this brand apart from the fact that it was missing from my collection. Thanks to Yvette, it's now here!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Yak Pfeiffer was also missing from my display cabinets. Yaks are not very well represented in the world of toys. In composition there is a trilogy with the Hausser elastolin of 1939 and the Lineol IV of 1940. All I was missing was the oldest, the 1914 Pfeiffer. To my knowledge, this is the oldest industrially produced Yak toy.

With this Yak lived a Hausser Eurasian eagle-owl in perfect condition. It would have been a shame to do without him.

The third guest is Hausser anteater. This model had offspring by Johillco, who produced reduced models in hollow lead and then in plastic. I already owned one of these brothers, but this one had a different paint job and was in impeccable condition at an unbeatable price. I haven't yet decided whether to keep both.

As well as these great oldies, we also placed a joint order with MPV.
First on my list is the sumptuous Eofauna Trex. I love everything about this Eofauna, and it will make my 1/35th floor very happy (or, more likely, terrified).

The White-faced Capuchin and Helmeted guineafowl are therefore my first Papo produced in 2024. They are both very beautiful and I have no doubt that they will be followed by many others.
A small walkaround of the Helmeted guineafowl is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

As far as the Estemmenosuchus is concerned, I had managed to resist the calls of CollectA, but I succumbed to the charms of Safari Ltd.  drunken

To complete the batch I've added two toobs, the ‘Everglades’ and the ‘European fauna’. I think Safari Ltd have made a great effort with their latest toobs.  Applause
I am very happy with these purchases, these animals will be the perfect addition to my various scales. My only complaint is the European toob has only nine species, I'm sure it was possible to add a lynx, a roedeer or a seal to complete the set.

I also bought a few models from Fallon aka whitelightningwolf.  Very Happy

First of all the pairs of Pheasants and Black grouses 54mm Hausser elastolin. These little gems are not the easiest plastic Haussers to find.  cheers

There were also two Safari Ltd owls in the lot. These two weren't a priority but I'm still very happy with their presence here. I was a little apprehensive about the quality of their paint but I was delighted with the Great grey owl, and the Long eared owl certainly deserves a good repaint but the sculpture is very good.

There was also the Safari Toob Herring gull, which I think was a great success for a toob.

I'm also delighted with the ToyMany bald eagle. I wasn't particularly looking for this model but the quality is much better than I imagined. Other Toymany will follow his lead before the end of the year for sure.

AND the latest addition, the Yowies USA Burmese star tortoise. I don't collect Yowies, but this little tortoise is the exception. I like to collect good quality turtle models and this is definitely one of them.

I also welcomed some Bandai diversity of life: the incredible Megalara garuda and Acrocinus longimanus.

Some Bandai diversity of life Minis too: two ”Deep fishes” and a ”Sharks”

The Long snouted lancetfish, I already had the Kaiyodo but this bigger one really caught my eye.

The terrifying Pacific footballfish  affraid , I had two Atlantic footballfishes but this is the first of this species in my aquariums and what a hit!

At last, the Viper dogfish, this terror of the deep, is going to ‘embellish’ my sea at 1/6.  Laughing

With them came a Kaiyodo Dakotaraptor

a Kitan Club NT Hokkaido frog, with or without base

a Oenux Great hornbill

In the vintage rarities section, a pair of Indian rhinos in celluloid made by the Société Industrielle de Celluloid.  cheers

The traditional family portrait, where I forget to add the Papo Capuchin.  Palmface
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated september 3   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated september 3 - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2024 6:04 pm

Wonderful new stuff, special congratulations for the Elastolin black grouse pair

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated september 3   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated september 3 - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2024 6:36 pm

Lovely additions Christophe! Congratulations! I especially like the capuchin monkey, the little Yowie tortoise safari owls 😀
The last photo is awesome 😁

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated september 3   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated september 3 - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2024 8:16 pm

Thank you Andreas and Anna Very Happy

yes the Black grouse pair was a great find, now I only ahve to find the Capercaillie pair Very Happy

The last pic is maybe awesome but it was a kind of Hercules work to make it happen What a Face
Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated september 3   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated september 3 - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2024 8:26 pm

Wow Very Happy so many nice newcomets from different eras from our hobby :) I love the black grouse, too. A shame, that no modern brand has made this beautiful bird :) Papo, can you hear me? ^^
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated september 3   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated september 3 - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2024 8:56 pm

I hope Papo will hear you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated september 3   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated september 3 - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2024 9:02 pm

Wonderful pictures which give the desire to get all the models! cheers cheers drunken
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated september 3   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated september 3 - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2024 9:25 pm

Thank you Alain Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saien

Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated september 3   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated september 3 - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2024 9:34 pm

Amazing newcommers cheers All I can say is Wow! Applause Applause Applause

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated september 3   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated september 3 - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2024 11:57 pm

Thank you Andrea Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated september 3   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated september 3 - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2024 2:36 am

Your additions are always interesting, lots of things I have never seen before and such a wide variety. That yak is my favorite, what a character! And I have to agree the star tortoise is one of the best yowies. There are a few that stand out as just better quality paint work and this is one of them.

All wonderful additions! The Hokkaido frog looks like it'll jump out of the picture!
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated september 3   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated september 3 - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2024 3:11 am

So many beautiful models Christophe!
The yak is an absolute beauty!
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated september 3   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated september 3 - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2024 5:55 am

Wow wow! So many amazing models!

So happy to see the Safari TOOBS, I think those ones are really excellent. I love the Safari owls but I agree their long-eared owl needs an updated paint job.

The Eofuana rex I was so torn on. I really like the pose and colors but I have so many rexes already... I think I will save my money for Haolonggood. It looks beautiful though!

The older models are really charming, that owl is perfect!

Big congrats! cheers

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated september 3   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated september 3 - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2024 8:43 am

Jill wrote:
Your additions are always interesting, lots of things I have never seen before and such a wide variety. That yak is my favorite, what a character! And I have to agree the star tortoise is one of the best yowies. There are a few that stand out as just better quality paint work and this is one of them.

All wonderful additions! The Hokkaido frog looks like it'll jump out of the picture!

Thank you Jill Very Happy The Yak was a long-awaited model, maybe I will amke a comparison topic with his three younger brothers.
The Burmese star tortoise caught my eyes at first feel, I'm so happy to have it now. Whcih other Yowies are standing out please ?
The Hokkaido frog was a missing species in my collection, I knew the Kitan Club one would be a great one ut I was a bit worried about the false wooden base (I'm not a fan). I was even more delighted when I found out that it could live without its base. cheers

sunny wrote:
So many beautiful models Christophe!
The yak is an absolute beauty!

It's pink with pleasure Embarassed

Joliezac wrote:

Wow wow! So many amazing models!

So happy to see the Safari TOOBS, I think those ones are really excellent. I love the Safari owls but I agree their long-eared owl needs an updated paint job.

The Eofuana rex I was so torn on. I really like the pose and colors but I have so many rexes already... I think I will save my money for Haolonggood. It looks beautiful though!

The older models are really charming, that owl is perfect!

Big congrats! cheers

I agree, these two toobs blew me away. Now I'm thinking of getting my hands on others, like dolphins for example.

The Eofauna Trex didn't make me hesitate for a second - it was love at first sight!
I don't have a 1/35 Tyrannosaurus, I have a 1/30 Rebor Grab'n Go. I don't collect theropods or Trexes excessively, I just have a few models of different sizes and from different periods (I'm not talking about the Cretaceous but the 20th and 21st centuries). There are iconic species whose representations have changed so much over time and I like to have a few examples of this history. The Trex is one of them, of course.

The owl was a bargain purchase, sold with the Yak. However, its beauty and impeccable condition made it indispensable in one fell swoop.
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated september 3   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated september 3 - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2024 1:06 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Thank you Andreas and Anna Very Happy

yes the Black grouse pair was a great find, now I only ahve to find the Capercaillie pair Very Happy

The last pic is maybe awesome but it was a kind of Hercules work to make it happen What a Face

Oh, I believe you! king

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated september 3   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated september 3 - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 2 ! updated september 3
Page 20 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next