Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

YouTube Video by a Schleich Horse Sculptor talking about his 2021 Designs. Interesting!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

YouTube Video by a Schleich Horse Sculptor talking about his 2021 Designs.  Interesting! Empty
PostSubject: YouTube Video by a Schleich Horse Sculptor talking about his 2021 Designs. Interesting!   YouTube Video by a Schleich Horse Sculptor talking about his 2021 Designs.  Interesting! EmptyMon Feb 14, 2022 2:40 pm

A German Breyer Fan also works as a sculptor for Schleich part time designing some of their horse and unicorn models.  I just came one of his videos on YouTube which I found fascinating in terms of hearing how the design process and sculpting takes places.

It provides some interesting insight in the way in which Schleich asks its sculptors to design a model which can then sometimes be changed by Schleich without the sculptor.  The tidbit about the way in which the manes of horses need to be sculpted to help with factory painting is also interesting.

Take a look here and enjoy!

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

YouTube Video by a Schleich Horse Sculptor talking about his 2021 Designs.  Interesting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube Video by a Schleich Horse Sculptor talking about his 2021 Designs. Interesting!   YouTube Video by a Schleich Horse Sculptor talking about his 2021 Designs.  Interesting! EmptyMon Feb 14, 2022 3:17 pm

This is so so interesting, thank you so much for sharing, I really enjoyed watching it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Video by a Schleich Horse Sculptor talking about his 2021 Designs. Interesting!   YouTube Video by a Schleich Horse Sculptor talking about his 2021 Designs.  Interesting! EmptyMon Feb 14, 2022 3:39 pm

I love these videos, Numaan. We always learn a lot about this industry.
So, the horse I voted for 2021 horse of the year is sculpted by Vincent Lange.

Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Video by a Schleich Horse Sculptor talking about his 2021 Designs. Interesting!   YouTube Video by a Schleich Horse Sculptor talking about his 2021 Designs.  Interesting! EmptyMon Feb 14, 2022 7:28 pm

Hi Roger and Bonnie

Yes I came across it by chance by looking at Vincent's videos and did not realise he was a sculptor.  Still, whilst I do not collect horses, such videos are great little bits of insight into how the big companies work with their sculptors.  Fascinating stuff!

By the way watch the first 15seconds of this other video by him - it is HILARIOUS, I am chuckling!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Video by a Schleich Horse Sculptor talking about his 2021 Designs. Interesting!   YouTube Video by a Schleich Horse Sculptor talking about his 2021 Designs.  Interesting! Empty

Back to top Go down

YouTube Video by a Schleich Horse Sculptor talking about his 2021 Designs. Interesting!
Page 1 of 1