Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Largest Horse Model in the World? Interesting plus video

Go down 
+6
Farm collector
SUSANNE
Pardofelis
widukind
Advicot
Numa
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

Largest Horse Model in the World?  Interesting plus video Empty
PostSubject: Largest Horse Model in the World? Interesting plus video   Largest Horse Model in the World?  Interesting plus video EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 2:36 pm

I was looking up Breyer Horses on youtube and came across this really interesting video clip.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The guy posted the German website link of the product which is of course sold out but the model is lovely I thought I would share.  Now imagine my dream.....a stunning Giant Sable Antelope or Greater Kudu in 1:6 scale?  Well I can dream can't I?!!!?  Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

On eBay
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Largest Horse Model in the World? Interesting plus video   Largest Horse Model in the World?  Interesting plus video EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 4:25 pm

That is one massive figure!!! affraid Shocked Shocked

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Largest Horse Model in the World? Interesting plus video   Largest Horse Model in the World?  Interesting plus video EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 4:36 pm

Wow

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Largest Horse Model in the World? Interesting plus video   Largest Horse Model in the World?  Interesting plus video EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 8:13 pm

Largest horse model in the world was not Trojan horse? Razz

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Largest Horse Model in the World? Interesting plus video   Largest Horse Model in the World?  Interesting plus video EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 10:14 pm

ENORMOUS horse model affraid

and so beauuuutyful drunken

There are really lots of stunning models there, - have y'all seen the dogs ? Very Happy

Thankyou very much for sharing Applause Applause

Farm collector

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Largest Horse Model in the World? Interesting plus video   Largest Horse Model in the World?  Interesting plus video EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 12:32 am

Fantastic models drunken cheers  But they are very expensive Shocked

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Largest Horse Model in the World? Interesting plus video   Largest Horse Model in the World?  Interesting plus video EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 6:31 am

I saw some of these 1/6 models on eBay. This brand is a paradise for Dogs collectors drunken And a nightmare for bank accounts Laughing

Thank you for showing Numaan.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Largest Horse Model in the World? Interesting plus video   Largest Horse Model in the World?  Interesting plus video EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 11:10 am

WOW! Shocked cheers Applause
What a fantastic and enormous horse! cheers
But most of all the dogs Shocked Shocked ! They are just beautiful drunken ! But the price is not so beautiful Laughing - but I can see why, these are just masterpieces- are they resin or plastic? scratch
Thank you so much for sharing these, especially the dogs! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Largest Horse Model in the World? Interesting plus video   Largest Horse Model in the World?  Interesting plus video EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 9:32 am

Holy F. That looks even bigger than the famous Schleich Fighter Elephant.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Largest Horse Model in the World? Interesting plus video   Largest Horse Model in the World?  Interesting plus video EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 3:34 pm

Ahh, the Mr Z shire! Much discussed legend of a model horse, but I don't know anybody who actually bought one!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Largest Horse Model in the World? Interesting plus video   Largest Horse Model in the World?  Interesting plus video Empty

Back to top Go down

Largest Horse Model in the World? Interesting plus video
Page 1 of 1