Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interesting model : Gorilla from China

Go down 
+5
Roger
SUSANNE
JonasV
widukind
costicuba
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

Interesting model : Gorilla from China Empty
PostSubject: Interesting model : Gorilla from China   Interesting model : Gorilla from China EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 1:06 pm

Hi guys,
I want to show you something interesting.. at least for me..
I found this model of gorilla, made in China... I bought it in Bulgaria, actually pretty cheap.
It was in a box with 5 other animals ( some of them very funny - looking).
You can see some of them on one photo..below..
Sooo, maby will be iteresting for You also..because I was surching here in the forum..to find this model, but for now I din`t find.
And I`m posting this topic here, because I`m repainting the model.
As you will see..the model is not perfect..she has funny hands and legs...but still,
I see a lot of potential on that model...and I`ll give my best to make it more realistic.

So, let me introduce you ``The chinese King Kong`` :)
And soon will be a ``Silverback gorilla`` Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by costicuba on Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Interesting model : Gorilla from China   Interesting model : Gorilla from China EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 1:07 pm

Now here is one photo from internet which I found :

It`s very funny... someone decided dhat this is ``orangutan`` Laughing

Last edited by costicuba on Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Interesting model : Gorilla from China   Interesting model : Gorilla from China EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 1:23 pm

And to tell You more about the model:
it`s soft, because inside is empty.
it`s made ​​of two main parts..and in the midle was very ugly grout..but I fixed.
And,..this is the original looking of the model Wink

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Interesting model : Gorilla from China   Interesting model : Gorilla from China EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 1:37 pm

Interesting sunny sunny

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Interesting model : Gorilla from China   Interesting model : Gorilla from China EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 4:32 pm

He's gool! And a bit scary as well Wink Hope somebody can help you Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Interesting model : Gorilla from China   Interesting model : Gorilla from China EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 5:12 pm

WOW !!! Shocked

Not a bad model, but knowing what you can do to a model, I just can not wait to see what you make out of your wild and dangerous "Urangutan" bounce bounce cheers bounce Very Happy

costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Interesting model : Gorilla from China   Interesting model : Gorilla from China EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 5:28 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
WOW !!! Shocked

Not a bad model, but knowing what you can do to a model, I just can not wait to see what you make out of your wild and dangerous "Urangutan"  bounce bounce cheers bounce Very Happy

Very Happy Laughing Laughing Twisted Evil
Yeahhh...my ``Urangutan`` it`s ready !
Now, I need to make good photos.. Wink
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Interesting model : Gorilla from China   Interesting model : Gorilla from China EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 5:53 pm

bounce bounce cheers monkey Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Interesting model : Gorilla from China   Interesting model : Gorilla from China EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:13 pm

It is exciting, let's see how it looks. Though, if your big gorilla continues being unpolite, I'll be banned. monkey Laughing I am glad that you decided to share also the picture of the set where it belongs. That's surely a translating mistake, I accept that some people mixes the name of a gorilla with an orangutan, though, I can't remember a single person that calls horse to a zebra. They're closely related but... geek Actually the zebra is very cute but it almost hurts to see how short are camel legs! farao Very Happy

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Interesting model : Gorilla from China   Interesting model : Gorilla from China EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:24 pm

Congrats! Very Happy

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Interesting model : Gorilla from China   Interesting model : Gorilla from China EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:33 pm

Roger wrote:
It is exciting, let's see how it looks. Though, if your big gorilla continues being unpolite, I'll be banned. monkey Laughing I am glad that you decided to share also the picture of the set where it belongs. That's surely a translating mistake, I accept that some people mixes the name of a gorilla with an orangutan, though, I can't remember a single person that calls horse to a zebra. They're closely related but... geek  Actually the zebra is very cute but it almost hurts to see how short are camel legs! farao Very Happy

Hahahaaa Laughing Laughing
I tried to put a smile on my gorilla...but..it`s still one angry gorilla lol!
I laugh a lot on ZEBRA- HORSE too Laughing
And the camel is very funny, but Roger, You have to see the hippo in real...  silent Laughing Laughing
I have it. Hi is the most ridiculous.
Tomorrow I`l make my photos of the gorilla Wink
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Interesting model : Gorilla from China   Interesting model : Gorilla from China EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 2:25 am

costicuba wrote:
Roger wrote:
It is exciting, let's see how it looks. Though, if your big gorilla continues being unpolite, I'll be banned. monkey Laughing I am glad that you decided to share also the picture of the set where it belongs. That's surely a translating mistake, I accept that some people mixes the name of a gorilla with an orangutan, though, I can't remember a single person that calls horse to a zebra. They're closely related but... geek  Actually the zebra is very cute but it almost hurts to see how short are camel legs! farao Very Happy

And the camel is very funny, but Roger, You have to see the hippo in real...  silent Laughing Laughing

Laughing Looking forward to see your angry gorilla! Very Happy bounce Ha, you have the hippo, we could make a silly river battle between that funny crocodile and the hippo... and the horse could cross the river... well, there aren't orangutans in Africa or it could enter too! Laughing geek

PostSubject: Re: Interesting model : Gorilla from China   Interesting model : Gorilla from China EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 2:49 am

Sounds like an african documentry that I watched once between the wilderbeast crossing the river and the crocodiles and the hippos geting angry. Then the calf got seperated from its mother and managed to escape from the crocodile. After I saw the documentry a went and brought the crocodile and the hippo and acted out the whole thing with my wilderbeast Cool Laughing We could add a horse and a chimpanzee instead of a orangatan Roger Laughing
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Interesting model : Gorilla from China   Interesting model : Gorilla from China EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 4:39 pm

Roger wrote:
costicuba wrote:
Roger wrote:

Laughing Looking forward to see your angry gorilla! Very Happy bounce Ha, you have the hippo, we could make a silly river battle between that funny crocodile and the hippo... and the horse could cross the river... well, there aren't orangutans in Africa or it could enter too! Laughing geek

Laughing
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Interesting model : Gorilla from China   Interesting model : Gorilla from China EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 4:57 pm

Ok guys,
it`s time to show my ANGRY gorilla Wink

Together with Papo and Shcleich gorillas :

If you have tips..be welcome Wink

Last edited by costicuba on Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Interesting model : Gorilla from China   Interesting model : Gorilla from China EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 8:00 pm

Oh my gosh! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Interesting model : Gorilla from China   Interesting model : Gorilla from China EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 8:29 pm

Although with your works I am already raising the bar too high, I am really surprised, mainly knowing how it looked like before. Now it can enter as a very realistic gorilla in any story, even those of Emma that have always chimps around. Laughing
The work is absolutly spectacular! monkey cheers

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Interesting model : Gorilla from China   Interesting model : Gorilla from China EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 9:06 pm

Wow! nice gorila affraid affraid affraid

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Interesting model : Gorilla from China   Interesting model : Gorilla from China EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 9:20 pm

Roger wrote:
Although with your works I am already raising the bar too high, I am really surprised, mainly knowing how it looked like before. Now it can enter as a very realistic gorilla in any story, even those of Emma that have always chimps around. Laughing
The work is absolutly spectacular! monkey cheers

I`m happy that you think like that. Thank you Roger cheers
Thank you Jonas and Karolina sunny
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Interesting model : Gorilla from China   Interesting model : Gorilla from China EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 9:41 pm

AWESOME ! WOW !cheers

Look at the TEETH Shocked
And the eyes ! The tongue ! Very Happy
And the hands, and, and - all the wonderful details that you make so expertly !

If somebody like me tried to make just a fraction of the details, it would just look a mess geek

costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Interesting model : Gorilla from China   Interesting model : Gorilla from China EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 9:59 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
AWESOME ! WOW !cheers

Look at the TEETH Shocked
And the eyes ! The tongue ! Very Happy
And the hands, and, and - all the wonderful details that you make so expertly !

If somebody like me tried to make just a fraction of the details, it would just look a mess geek

I appreciate your comment. Thank you monkey
You have an E-mail message.. Wink)
Back to top Go down
Bonobo

Bonobo

Country/State : Deutschland/Germany (NRW)

PostSubject: Re: Interesting model : Gorilla from China   Interesting model : Gorilla from China EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 10:35 pm

I'm speechless again costa Shocked Applause Applause Applause

What a transformation cheers Surprised

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Interesting model : Gorilla from China   Interesting model : Gorilla from China EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 3:15 pm

Thank you Bonobo bounce Very Happy

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Interesting model : Gorilla from China   Interesting model : Gorilla from China EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 3:35 pm

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

That's just amazing! Wow! Shocked

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Interesting model : Gorilla from China   Interesting model : Gorilla from China EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 3:40 pm

:)) Thank you LeeAnn What a Face

PostSubject: Re: Interesting model : Gorilla from China   Interesting model : Gorilla from China Empty

Back to top Go down

Interesting model : Gorilla from China
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next