Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*

Go down 
+38
jarda
Nasreddin
Balaenoptera
Caracal
rogerpgvg
Leoo Past
pipsxlch
Taos
widukind
Kikimalou
Saarlooswolfhound
75senta75
Jill
Stripedhyena
Saien
costicuba
Ana
Wilorvise
Roy-Swetsie
Mitsukuni
Concavenator
thebritfarmer
Gecko08
lolavichor
Duck-Anch-Amun
Megaptera
sunny
endogenylove
Loon
lucky luke
George
Joliezac
Roger
Bonnie
landrover
Pardofelis
SUSANNE
bmathison1972
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2022 8:30 am

Nice addition my friend, PNSO are really nice Very Happy , I am waiting for the Croc and warthog Laughing and I will add the Keichousaurus and Cassowary to my "afterXmass list" Wink

I have a bias for the old AAA hyena and the Papo Swallowtail drunken
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 6:58 am

Lots of fun lately! And new mysteries...
First up, some strange mysterious puppies off Amazon. I will post another topic shortly with limited further info. I am mostly pleased with the wonderful sculpts, special postures for the pups, and material.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Some thrift breyers. The bay I had in another color already and had to glue her leg, the frolicking foal I have in another color. The Arab foal I needed for my pair but not sure if the color matches too well. And a very nice loping gray in back. All classic size.

I got stupid lucky with some old BBC Walking With Dinos movie toys I missed out in back then... now I just look for the Alexornis model. I have a spare Bulldust and Gorgon if anyone is interested. The splendid Schleich polish and silkie hens, the last PNSO extant animal I needed, a surprise and mysterious euoplocephalus, a gorgeous aussie dog from Big Country Toys, I forget the brand of the elephant and rhink calves (TM maybe? I will have to check again), and lastly I scored the Bully nautilus and AAA hermit crab off ebay after missing them both several times in the past.

They don't look too different after all huh?  Laughing Cool

Anyway, stand by for more additions soon and topic postings about the new mysteries.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 10:52 am

Nice additions Paige Very Happy

Aaargh the Didelphodon drunken lucky you Very Happy

And what about the AAA Hermit crab, it seems excellent ! More pics please bounce
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 1:28 pm

Nice additions again and again and again :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 2:21 pm

Interesting those dogs, I'm not sure it is the first time I'm seeing them but I can't recall it now. If it was not those eyerings, they'd surely look even nicer.
I love the comparison of the ancient dinosaur with the extant ones. To me they look all the same, only the hairstyle changes a little. Wink

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 5:11 pm

So many amazingly wonderful dogs! cheers Those puppies are so sweet, so many different poses and really well made too! I especially adore the beagles, pugs, retrievers and dalmatians, they have some really nice details and are instantly recognisable as their respective breeds! Very Happy Can't wait to hear what you have found out about them! study Something about some of them look familiar- possibly inspired by Keenway/ New Ray?
Ohh and the Big Country Aussie!! drunken I love you That's an absolutely marvellous find, such a beautiful model and I never even knew it existed! And has just reminded me that I'm sure this brand made another lovely dog too, although I can't remember exactly which. I love the hand-painted quality to the colours on the coat, I'm sure Kelly would be really interested to see this one! Very Happy How does he scale with other major brand dogs?
And so many other lovely models too, I love those chickens! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 9:40 pm

Wow Paige, marvellous lot, I see nice dogs, interesting dinosaurs and model from many brands.

congratulations.

pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 9:42 pm

Wow, great finds all! Love the BBC dinos, congrats on the nautilus and hermit- just scored the nautilus myself. I'm sorely tempted by the chooks- had to put them down a couple times at Tractor Supply. The frolicking foal is a one day want it. I really like the dogs set, looks like it could be a fun one for customizing as well as some nice as is. But yes, the rock star is that wonderful Aussie! I love you Applause Shocked
Back to top Go down
Stripedhyena

Stripedhyena

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2022 11:37 am

OH I love beagle puppies!
The truth is that soon you will have to move house again or build a kennel next to your current house because you won't be able to fit any more figures!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 4:19 am

Ha, some day I hope to have a building devoted my collection, maybe turn it into a museum. Wink

I will make some walk arounds of my figures soon I hope (I havent forgotten about the AAA bat you requested my friend!)  Thanks everyone!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 4:23 am

My next box arrived with all sorts of treasures! Thanks to our good friend Cody, I got lots of new PVs, and even went out on a Blaine designed branch and snagged some insects... I am surprisingly besotted with them. The beetles especially are gorgeous! I also bought the Schleich outback set for the fantastic dingo and strange kangaroo (will be posting a walkaround of sorts shortly), and some Breyer mini whinnies (have extras from the blind bags if anyone is interested... shoot me a PM). So HUGE thanks to Cody and Happy New Year to all!

Now I am just waiting on one more box to arrive...

Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 2:28 pm

Very nice; if you are going to do insects, PV is a way to start! I finished two Holy Grail sets thanks to Cody :)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 2:37 pm

I love all these sets, they're composed of many interesting collectibles and species. Very Happy

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 3:12 pm

Great additions! The PV insects are very striking, easy to see why they are so sought after.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 5:19 pm

So many treasures Applause Applause Applause

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 1:51 am

Variety and color in these insects. I like the fishes too.

Congratulations.. cheers cheers

pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 2:22 am

Wow those insects! Those beetles really are jewels (no pun intended). I had my credit card ready to go but Cody doesn't have any left lol. The marine reptiles are super too. And hopefully the dingo starts popping up in resale soon, he's nice.

Congratulations on some great figures!
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 1:12 pm

Fantastic selection of models again.Love all those Breyers!!!!!the doggie selection and the little skunk in the last picture-haven't seen this one before!

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2023 1:14 am

Oh my goodness those Play Visions are just amazing, huge congrats!!! So many! affraid The arctic and Galapagos sets, and the snakes, wow!! Also love seeing the Schleich dingo, I agree with Kelly, hope he shows up eventually for sale by himself.
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2023 7:46 pm

Very Happy Wonderful beetles and fishes!  cheers  cheers Please what is this beautiful gazelle above?
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2023 8:23 pm

Thank you everyone! Taylor the skunk is PV. Alain the gazelle is PNSO.

Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2023 11:19 pm

OK thank you Paige! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2023 5:00 am

My first 2023 additions. Lovely Safaris, I adore the little fennec and wild dog, and even grabbed the retired hippogriff. My salmon shark sadly has a scratch on the dorsal side but its on the nondisplay side... probably will replace it eventually. 

The anaconda is superb! And the shiba is much nicer in person, but still an odd looking piece from its proportions.

And since I splurged on nabbing a model of Bernie in plastic... I got a stuffed toy too. They had a pin a while back but I slept on it too long and missed my chance. The others are all ebay/thrift finds. Another frolicking breyer foal, BOTH of the TM sled dogs (they will probably be akitas for me), a tree house kids reindeer, and the  SCUTOSAURUS from Safari!

Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2023 6:51 am

Wonderful additions! I’m waiting for the okapi to come in stock and then grab the Saharan Toob also.

I was lucky enough to visit Safari’s store they recently opened in Florida, and I got a Bernie plus there!

I had the Bernie pin, but I unfortunately lost it and when I went to reorder one they were gone Sad although I’m hoping they will make a new version. The pin was very small (about the size of my fingernail) so it was hard to see.

Lovely other additions! The scutosaurus is a great find and I love that treehouse kids reindeer!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2023 9:50 am

Wonderful newcomers, especially the Safari toob figures and the Treehouse reindeer

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*
Page 15 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next