Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*

Go down 
+38
jarda
Nasreddin
Balaenoptera
Caracal
rogerpgvg
Leoo Past
pipsxlch
Taos
widukind
Kikimalou
Saarlooswolfhound
75senta75
Jill
Stripedhyena
Saien
costicuba
Ana
Wilorvise
Roy-Swetsie
Mitsukuni
Concavenator
thebritfarmer
Gecko08
lolavichor
Duck-Anch-Amun
Megaptera
sunny
endogenylove
Loon
lucky luke
George
Joliezac
Roger
Bonnie
landrover
Pardofelis
SUSANNE
bmathison1972
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 23, 2023 9:22 pm

Oh I see you have too the big TM fox! cheers
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2023 3:23 am

Thank you everyone! Buck is beginng to feel better. Not 100% yet, but getting there.

Roger, I do have other adults for the breeds here. Do they all match the colors? No, but in real kennels coloration cam be inherited from several generations previous and do not need to reflect the colors of the parents. Very Happy As I work on updating my website I will post new doggie family photos. I have gotten lots of new dogs lately!

Kiki, this wildebeest is HUGE. More akin to the size of a Breyer Traditional horse... Here it is with the new Schleich galloway, CollectA mountain gorilla, and Safari ltd. IC leafy sea dragon. Does it come in a more acceptable size? I like this one, but expected it to be more along the lines of the smallish old Schleich figure... Imagine my surprise!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now, some proper photos. My Mom got back a short time ago from a trip Idaho to finally close on our old house. She discovered that Cal-Ranch (the local farm and ranch brand) are replacing Schleich figures with CollectA(Breyer/Reeves int.)! This is exciting as I havent had this brand in stores for about a decade. And! Not a bad selection either... She snapped up some new Schleich from and old favorite toy store in Utah and then several CollectA's for me. Further, Cal-Ranch is supposedly merging with Coastal (my new local farm and ranch store in Oregon) so these models may even make it to where I moved to.
The other new Schleich will come from Taylor sometime. :)

With some slight alteration, this goat kid will become a mountain goat kid.

Blaine sold me on the CollectA peacock. It is much nicer in hand than I expected.

And then a proper blue gallery photo of the pups.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Saien

Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2023 5:12 pm

Beautiful models! cheers Applause

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2023 5:53 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2023 6:19 pm

Very Happy Applause cheers study sunny
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2023 8:30 pm

Good news about the dog, about the new models in stores and so many nice great figures. Mr. Gnuge is impressive! affraid

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2023 7:44 pm

Great additions!!! cheers cheers

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2023 8:22 pm

The wildebeest is quite imposing. A bit scary, not just for its size but also for its eyes. Lots of beauties, I like the German shepherd and longhorn in particular.

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2023 12:02 am

Wow that gnu!!! What a beast! Really a cool figure though, I can only imagine the shock of getting it in the mail if you though it was going to be schleich sized. Laughing

I love the Toy Major hyena, it's such a weird looking creature. And great turtles! Too bad they are not well colored because the details look awesome, and neat species.

This guy is a little terrifying [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2023 1:22 am

Thank you everyone! And Jill... yes, the monkey unsettles me too. Wink

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2023 8:42 am

Thanks for the comparison picture Paige! Very Happy I thought it was very big but not that big. That means your turtles are big too.
I'm going to bother you again, could you measure the height at the withers of your wildebeest?

Congratulations on your newcomers. The CollectA Peacock is very beautiful indeed. When I had to organize departures for lack of space, he was in competition with the Papo. It was the latter who won the right to stay but there was very little in the plays.

As for the Doedicurus... I need one! bounce
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2023 9:52 pm

Very nice newcomers for your collection, Paige! The same for me - I was also surprised, when I saw the peacock in reality. The fine painting often doesn't look so good in photos as later in real.

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 18 EmptySun May 07, 2023 1:06 am

Thank you Kiki and Yvette! I actually can't wait to present a comparison topic of my peacocks all together soon(ish)!

Some more ebay finds. Lots of great old Safari Dinos.

Then a handful of other. The IC gecko came in a dino lot and I got it all for cheap! (Besides shipping...) He has a few rubs but I have seen a few lately go for much more than I paid altogether so I am satisfied. The loach minnow came some time ago, completes my Marsh Education series! The komodo is a tentative keep... it has very different paint than my old one, can anyone confirm if this is the rerelease paintwork? Then lastly, some cute little breyer foals thrift shopping that my Mom found for me. :)

I have one more VERY exciting package coming soon so check back!

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 18 EmptySun May 07, 2023 7:03 am

Great vintage dinos army Paige and that Gecko is irresistable drunken
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 18 EmptySun May 07, 2023 12:30 pm

Nice additions, especially the fish and the giant gecko

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 18 EmptySun May 07, 2023 1:32 pm

Great additions,the old Safari Dinos are great and love the Breyer foals!! cheers cheers cheers

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 18 EmptySun May 07, 2023 8:47 pm

Love the gecko and dinos! And loach minnow... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 18 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 12:10 am

Congratulations for completing your Marsh Education series. That's one of those very special series for sure.
About the Komodo, I really don't know, could you check if they have 4 digit numbers printed on them? If they have, let me know and I tell you the year they were produced. Wink

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 18 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 4:38 am

Thank you everyone!

Roger, I will take a look as soon as I can at the Komodos. Very Happy Thank you for your offer to decipher the codes!

Speaking of the Marsh Education set, here is mine complete at last. I found the Bonytail Chub first in a giant bag of thrift stuff in Salt Lake City while visiting family. Scoured the internet for more with no luck. Then our good friend Sbell discovered the original source! But only two were available at the time I think (maybe 3). The Razorback came in stock after what felt like forever, and my hope was that the Loach Minnow would someday too... and indeed, it did. Very Happy

Then, since I had the box down and these are too danged cute... I had to share.

Back to top Go down
Leoo Past

Leoo Past

Country/State : México

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 18 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 6:16 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
My first 2023 additions. Lovely Safaris, I adore the little fennec and wild dog, and even grabbed the retired hippogriff. My salmon shark sadly has a scratch on the dorsal side but its on the nondisplay side... probably will replace it eventually. 

The anaconda is superb! And the shiba is much nicer in person, but still an odd looking piece from its proportions.

And since I splurged on nabbing a model of Bernie in plastic... I got a stuffed toy too. They had a pin a while back but I slept on it too long and missed my chance. The others are all ebay/thrift finds. Another frolicking breyer foal, BOTH of the TM sled dogs (they will probably be akitas for me), a tree house kids reindeer, and the  SCUTOSAURUS from Safari!
One question, what subspecies is that tiger?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/leonardo.pastranamanzo?mibextid=ZbWKwL
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 18 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 7:51 pm

You're welcome Paige, I used your Fish collective picture on TAW. Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 18 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 8:07 pm

Leoo Past, you mean the new Safari toob tiger? I do not believe it has an official ID, but if it were up to me I would say a Siberian given its heavy build and fluffier ruff around its face. But that's just my guess, not official in any way.

Thank you Roger! Glad to be of service!

Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 18 EmptyTue May 09, 2023 11:08 am

Great selection of Breyer foals! Smile

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 18 EmptyTue May 09, 2023 3:32 pm

Lovely little foals and beautiful gecko, congrats on finding the fish and all those fun dinosaurs!!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 18 EmptyTue May 09, 2023 3:53 pm

Thank you Jill and Taylor!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25* - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated 8/25*
Page 18 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next