Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yowie gallery?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jill

Jill

Country/State : USA

Yowie gallery?  Empty
PostSubject: Yowie gallery?    Yowie gallery?  EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 5:22 pm

Is it possible for the US Yowie series 5 to be made into a gallery, or is that difficult to do? I am organizing Yowies and I have to do it by comparing the photos because I don't know what all of them are called yet, and it's very easy when it's a page of photos that I don't have to click in and out of like the other series. If it's a pain and that's why it's not a gallery, no worries, just curious.

Edit: And the series 7 as well but maybe that one is not a gallery because it is incomplete?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Yowie gallery?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yowie gallery?    Yowie gallery?  EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 5:57 pm

Yes, it is not easy but when we decided to start doing it, despite turning the life of all editors a little more difficult, it was because the advantages are enormous.
I will try to make the gallery of the series 5 this night. I think the series 7 is missing a lot of figures so it is a little useless to do a gallery once we need to edit it anytime a new figures is added.
Maybe someone could provide pictures of the missing figures and after it I can turn it into a gallery page too.

Admin
Roger

Yowie gallery?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yowie gallery?    Yowie gallery?  EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 7:13 pm

OK, I could do the series 5 gallery earlier than what I expected.
https://toyanimal.info/wiki/Yowies_USA_Series_5

Jill

Yowie gallery?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yowie gallery?    Yowie gallery?  EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 7:30 pm

Thank you so much! cheers I have the missing figures for series 7 and you know how I like to take pictures, so I can put those on the TAW Photos thread.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Yowie gallery?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yowie gallery?    Yowie gallery?  EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 8:01 pm

Jill wrote:
Thank you so much! cheers I have the missing figures for series 7 and you know how I like to take pictures, so I can put those on the TAW Photos thread.

Great, so let me know when you post them at once and I turn the series 7 into a gallery. Very Happy

Jill

Yowie gallery?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yowie gallery?    Yowie gallery?  EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 10:38 pm

I posted them! I don't however have the glass frog secret figure, I didn't even know that was a thing!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Yowie gallery?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yowie gallery?    Yowie gallery?  EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 10:41 pm

That figure is a 1/1000 chance of finding it unfortunately... I think only Fallon (Whitelightningwolf) here has one.

https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Jill

Jill

Yowie gallery?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yowie gallery?    Yowie gallery?  EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 10:45 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
That figure is a 1/1000 chance of finding it unfortunately... I think only Fallon (Whitelightningwolf) here has one.
Holy smokes! Had to google it, it's REAL cute.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Yowie gallery?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yowie gallery?    Yowie gallery?  EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 11:22 pm

OK, thanks I will take a look at your pictures as soon as I have the chance of introducing them on TAW. If Fallon has the glass frog, we may be able of getting a picture from her model to put on TAW.

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Yowie gallery?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yowie gallery?    Yowie gallery?  EmptyFri Mar 18, 2022 10:44 am

They are fabulous drunken

Thanks for the gallery, Roger Applause

Roger
Admin
Roger

Yowie gallery?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yowie gallery?    Yowie gallery?  EmptyFri Mar 18, 2022 12:13 pm

You're welcome Susanne. Series 7 is also a gallery now.
https://toyanimal.info/wiki/Yowies_USA_Series_7

Jill

Yowie gallery?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yowie gallery?    Yowie gallery?  EmptyFri Mar 18, 2022 5:52 pm

Awesome, thank you so much, that does make sorting them out so much easier. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yowie gallery?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yowie gallery?    Yowie gallery?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Yowie gallery?
Page 1 of 1