Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *August 22nd*

Go down 
+22
Katarzyna
75senta75
sunny
luisgm
Nasreddin
Saien
lucky luke
Ana
Bonnie
landrover
thebritfarmer
Pardofelis
Saarlooswolfhound
bmathison1972
George
Kikimalou
Taos
Caracal
Roger
rogerpgvg
SUSANNE
Joliezac
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *August 22nd* - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *August 22nd*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *August 22nd* - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 24, 2024 11:07 pm

Joliezac wrote:
Roger wrote:
Wonderful pictures! Finally a good puma kitty for that equally beautiful Safari adult.
I like that it is a Grevy's zebra looking after that poor common zebra calf, Grevy's are quite powerful so I'm sure those lions won't have any chance. cat
The prehistoric scenes are also fabulous. I don't know the reference but I'm sure I will recognize from your pictures if I ever watch it. It's like hyenas and vultures fighting for a carcass.

Thank you so much! Yes the Toymany kitten fits very nicely with the Safari adult.

You can see the clip from Prehistoric Planet here on YouTube. I loved both seasons of the show but I had to use free trials on Apple TV to watch it. Thankfully some scenes can be found on YouTube Very Happy

Laughing That's absurdly convincing! Thanks for the video. Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *August 22nd* - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *August 22nd*   Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *August 22nd* - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 25, 2024 9:59 am

I have the chance to have AppleTV+ and the two Prehistoric Planet seasons are my fav with Foundation. I would love to see something about other prehistoric periods than Cretaceous drunken
Back to top Go down

Joliezac's Animal Figure Photography: *August 22nd*
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8