Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

W.N. Frogs

Go down 
+3
SUSANNE
widukind
Jill
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

W.N. Frogs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: W.N. Frogs   W.N. Frogs - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 26, 2023 12:13 am

You are more than welcome to Jill. :) I actually have a spare, would you like me to reserve it for you? No rush of course.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: W.N. Frogs   W.N. Frogs - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 27, 2023 8:16 pm

Now I see the blue belly is marked B while the similar one on TAW is marked A. Do you want to drive me crazy? Laughing
These frogs are really a mistery.

Jill

PostSubject: Re: W.N. Frogs   W.N. Frogs - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 30, 2023 1:43 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
You are more than welcome to Jill. :) I actually have a spare, would you like me to reserve it for you? No rush of course.
Absolutely, any duplicate W.N. frogs you don't need I am interested in. :) Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: W.N. Frogs   W.N. Frogs - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 30, 2023 2:23 am

He is yours. :)

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: W.N. Frogs   W.N. Frogs - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 7:31 am

A few news about World Nature, I found a Funrise box called ‘Reptile collection’ with 12 WN frogs inside. Like the ones in this topic, they use moulds copied from the ‘Club Earth Frogs to Go’ moulds. They are numbered from A to L with colourings and species sometimes different from those already presented here.
I'm in charge of TAW now.
There is still some unidentifed frogs in the batch. Any ideas ?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: W.N. Frogs   W.N. Frogs - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 11:22 pm

I can't help with identifying these species unfortunately, I have several of them and to me they seem like just random color and pattern choices. But I think it's great that W.N. is turning up more in other collections and that more little pieces of the information puzzle surface now and then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: W.N. Frogs   W.N. Frogs - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

W.N. Frogs
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3