Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Topps/MEG Family in my Pocket?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jill

Jill

Country/State : USA

Topps/MEG Family in my Pocket?  Empty
PostSubject: Topps/MEG Family in my Pocket?    Topps/MEG Family in my Pocket?  EmptyThu Apr 14, 2022 12:49 am

I know they made Puppy, Kitty, and even Pony in my pocket families, and I also know there is a line of I think more modern flocked Jungle in my Pocket, Rainforest in my Pocket, etc. - but does anyone know more about these not-flocked wildlife figures? I was not able to buy them, they had already sold (probably for the best, haha), but the seller said they were "MEG Family in my Pocket" series, and has the labeled here as "Baby Surprise". There is a kangaroo, orangutan, and seal family pictured. I like the seals very much. Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Topps/MEG Family in my Pocket?    Topps/MEG Family in my Pocket?  EmptyThu Apr 14, 2022 7:34 am

Wow, never seen the wildlife figures.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Topps/MEG Family in my Pocket?    Topps/MEG Family in my Pocket?  EmptyThu Apr 14, 2022 8:02 am

They are lovely !!! drunken

No, I never seen them before either !

Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Topps/MEG Family in my Pocket?    Topps/MEG Family in my Pocket?  EmptyThu Apr 14, 2022 9:10 am

They are wonderful, the older series is a real favourite of mine and definitely the type of figures that you would like! Very Happy I use this site for the dogs, but it has every single In my Pocket vintage figure ever made, with lots of lovely animals too! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Jill

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Topps/MEG Family in my Pocket?    Topps/MEG Family in my Pocket?  EmptyThu Apr 14, 2022 4:11 pm

Bonnie wrote:
They are wonderful, the older series is a real favourite of mine and definitely the type of figures that you would like! Very Happy I use this site for the dogs, but it has every single In my Pocket vintage figure ever made, with lots of lovely animals too! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wow, what a cool website! That series is really cute, thank you so much for the information! All those poor mamas with four children at a time. Laughing And the kangaroo even has a fifth in the pouch!
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Topps/MEG Family in my Pocket?    Topps/MEG Family in my Pocket?  EmptyThu Apr 14, 2022 9:31 pm

Bonnie wrote:

Thanks

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Topps/MEG Family in my Pocket?    Topps/MEG Family in my Pocket?  EmptyThu Apr 14, 2022 10:24 pm

Nice figures,haven't seen these models before but I have a few Meg Wildlife figures.

PostSubject: Re: Topps/MEG Family in my Pocket?    Topps/MEG Family in my Pocket?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Topps/MEG Family in my Pocket?
Page 1 of 1