Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Old meets young - Horse from Thuringia meets friends by Lineol, CollectA, Mojo, Southlands and WIA

Go down 
+2
Roger
75senta75
6 posters
AuthorMessage
75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

6 - Old meets young - Horse from Thuringia meets friends by Lineol, CollectA, Mojo, Southlands and WIA Empty
PostSubject: Old meets young - Horse from Thuringia meets friends by Lineol, CollectA, Mojo, Southlands and WIA   6 - Old meets young - Horse from Thuringia meets friends by Lineol, CollectA, Mojo, Southlands and WIA EmptySun May 22, 2022 12:45 am

This time there is a meeting of six horses.
Four of them are from the years 2014 to 2018, so they are still really juvenile compared to the two older ones from around 1930.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

1. CollectA Campolina Stallion Red Dun 2015
2. Isabell Werth´s "Bella Rose"by Brigitte Eberl/WIA for Modellpferdeversand Munich 1916.
3. Mojo Suffolk Punch Mare by Anna Dobrowolska-Oczko 2014
4. Southlands Brumby Foal 2018
5. Composition horse around 1930 Thüringen/Thuringia Germany unknown brand
6. Lineol horse III. generation (1932-1940)

flower Oldis first -  Lineol horse (1930-1940) on the left and friend from Thüringen around 1930 on the right side.

flower Now together with modern brands. Horse from Thuringia and friend from Mojo by Anna 1914.
            The old Thuringia is  a little bigger than the modern brands.

flower Thuringia horse and Isabell Werth´s "Bella Rose"1916 and Southlands Brumby Foal 2018

flower Thuringia horse and CollectA Campolina Stallion Red Dun 2015 and Southlands Brumby Foal 2018

flower The whole flock from different sides.

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

6 - Old meets young - Horse from Thuringia meets friends by Lineol, CollectA, Mojo, Southlands and WIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old meets young - Horse from Thuringia meets friends by Lineol, CollectA, Mojo, Southlands and WIA   6 - Old meets young - Horse from Thuringia meets friends by Lineol, CollectA, Mojo, Southlands and WIA EmptySun May 22, 2022 1:44 am

Yvette, what an interesting comparison topic!
Also very good choices even among the modern brands.
This old horse doesn't look like anything I've seen before. It has a huge elegance and actually it is not much larger than the other models, it is just higher, I guess. Those legs are really long and often models have them slightly shortened to avoid getting broken easily.
I believe the Bullyland Oldenburg horse could rival with it in terms of size.
I also enjoy your choice for a 3rd generation Lineol to this topic. Lineol released quite serious horse sculpts, especially those from IV generation, they're among the most beautiful horse figures I know and probably the nicest among vintage brands.
Thanks for introducing another tremendous topic on forum. flower

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Old meets young - Horse from Thuringia meets friends by Lineol, CollectA, Mojo, Southlands and WIA   6 - Old meets young - Horse from Thuringia meets friends by Lineol, CollectA, Mojo, Southlands and WIA EmptyThu May 26, 2022 5:48 am

I love these topics Yvette ! cheers Applause And I am glad you returned again with more of them.
All models are so beautiful !
Thank you !

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Old meets young - Horse from Thuringia meets friends by Lineol, CollectA, Mojo, Southlands and WIA   6 - Old meets young - Horse from Thuringia meets friends by Lineol, CollectA, Mojo, Southlands and WIA EmptyThu May 26, 2022 8:55 pm

They are wonderful !!! And such fantastic phoptos Very Happy

One of them makes my heart beat faster : the Thuringia with the friendly eyes : So hyper-elegant and charming drunken I love you

Thankyou for this wonderful topic flower

Jill

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Old meets young - Horse from Thuringia meets friends by Lineol, CollectA, Mojo, Southlands and WIA   6 - Old meets young - Horse from Thuringia meets friends by Lineol, CollectA, Mojo, Southlands and WIA EmptyThu May 26, 2022 11:42 pm

Oh, gorgeous line up, what an excellent comparison! I can't pick a favorite, but I do love [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] a lot!
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Old meets young - Horse from Thuringia meets friends by Lineol, CollectA, Mojo, Southlands and WIA   6 - Old meets young - Horse from Thuringia meets friends by Lineol, CollectA, Mojo, Southlands and WIA EmptyFri May 27, 2022 2:38 am

There are several stages of the manufacture of animals by different companies,

and they show us, the history. Big Congratulations. study study study study

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old meets young - Horse from Thuringia meets friends by Lineol, CollectA, Mojo, Southlands and WIA   6 - Old meets young - Horse from Thuringia meets friends by Lineol, CollectA, Mojo, Southlands and WIA Empty

Back to top Go down

Old meets young - Horse from Thuringia meets friends by Lineol, CollectA, Mojo, Southlands and WIA
Page 1 of 1