Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Old meets young - Kangaroos by Lineol and Hausser meet friend by Southlands

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

Old meets young - Kangaroos by Lineol and Hausser meet friend by Southlands Empty
PostSubject: Old meets young - Kangaroos by Lineol and Hausser meet friend by Southlands   Old meets young - Kangaroos by Lineol and Hausser meet friend by Southlands EmptyMon May 08, 2017 9:32 pm

Today we have a very special meeting! The old kanaroos by Lineol and Hausser Elastolin from around 1950 and their very young friend by Southlands.
The Lumholz's Tree Kangaroo by Southlands is from 2017.
Currently Southlands Australia is one of my favorite brands.
Although a very young brand with few figures until now, but for the future Southlands is a very promising company.

Here they are together.  I love you
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

75senta75

Old meets young - Kangaroos by Lineol and Hausser meet friend by Southlands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old meets young - Kangaroos by Lineol and Hausser meet friend by Southlands   Old meets young - Kangaroos by Lineol and Hausser meet friend by Southlands EmptyMon May 08, 2017 9:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Old meets young - Kangaroos by Lineol and Hausser meet friend by Southlands   Old meets young - Kangaroos by Lineol and Hausser meet friend by Southlands EmptyMon May 08, 2017 9:48 pm

Very nice kangaroos :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Old meets young - Kangaroos by Lineol and Hausser meet friend by Southlands   Old meets young - Kangaroos by Lineol and Hausser meet friend by Southlands EmptyMon May 08, 2017 10:07 pm

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful pictures cheers

And wonderful, wonderful, wonderful models cheers

I love the comparison with a traditional kangoo and the adoreable tree kangoo !
What a delightful surprise you gave us there Applause flower

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Old meets young - Kangaroos by Lineol and Hausser meet friend by Southlands   Old meets young - Kangaroos by Lineol and Hausser meet friend by Southlands EmptyMon May 08, 2017 10:53 pm

Southlands is also one of my favorite brands and they surely already deserve topics like this one. Fabulous idea of showing a tree kangaroo from a new company with the red kangaroos from Hausser and Lineol. I really love these three figures. They are all very different, each one with its own strenghths. pictures are also very beautiful, Yvette! flower
Southlands, as you know, surprised us again with something that was never made before and their [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is something really remarkable. cheers

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Old meets young - Kangaroos by Lineol and Hausser meet friend by Southlands   Old meets young - Kangaroos by Lineol and Hausser meet friend by Southlands EmptyMon May 08, 2017 11:06 pm

Roger, yes I know. It´s such a great figure and I hope, it also will find the way to my collection.

PostSubject: Re: Old meets young - Kangaroos by Lineol and Hausser meet friend by Southlands   Old meets young - Kangaroos by Lineol and Hausser meet friend by Southlands Empty

Back to top Go down

Old meets young - Kangaroos by Lineol and Hausser meet friend by Southlands
Page 1 of 1