Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2022 Safari Ltd Baby Alligator Walkaround With Comparisons

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

2022 Safari Ltd Baby Alligator Walkaround With Comparisons Empty
PostSubject: 2022 Safari Ltd Baby Alligator Walkaround With Comparisons   2022 Safari Ltd Baby Alligator Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 5:15 am

Safari had a handful of exciting new releases this year. An exciting package arrived a few days ago and I can't wait to show how beautiful these models are cheers

Safari Ltd is my favorite brand. I've always had access to them since I was a little kid and almost all of my favorite models have been from Safari. There are many unique species to choose from and such a variety of series and scales. I was very worried about their stability during the pandemic. Seeing them bounce back this year made me so happy  I love you

First up, the baby alligator!  Crocodile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Another thing I love about Safari is that they always show stock images that are actual photos of their product in hand. They promote the figure from many angles and I always know what I'm going to get. I have very rarely been let down by the paint application on a Safari figure when comparing it to promotional photos. This baby gator is no exception, in fact I think it looks even better in hand!

It has the thin, pointed snout, yellow stripes, and large baby head. The sculpt is really incredible, there are so many little ridges and scales along the neck, head, and tail. Even the belly has beautiful stripes! They eyes are painted with much detail and there are nice crisp eye slits. Easily the best baby crocodilian out there in my opinion.

It looks almost exactly like this photo from Google:

With Safari's caiman:

With Papo's baby crocodile:

And finally with Safari's Wildlife Wonders alligator

I highly recommend this little guy  Crocodile

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Safari Ltd Baby Alligator Walkaround With Comparisons   2022 Safari Ltd Baby Alligator Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyThu Aug 11, 2022 11:17 am

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LukaLeon085

LukaLeon085

Country/State : ITALY

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Safari Ltd Baby Alligator Walkaround With Comparisons   2022 Safari Ltd Baby Alligator Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 9:57 am

Congratulations! cyclops  Nice figurine and beautiful photos, Applause  I also love Safari I love you

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Safari Ltd Baby Alligator Walkaround With Comparisons   2022 Safari Ltd Baby Alligator Walkaround With Comparisons Empty

Back to top Go down

2022 Safari Ltd Baby Alligator Walkaround With Comparisons
Page 1 of 1