Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Flat tailed horned lizard

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

Flat tailed horned lizard Empty
PostSubject: Flat tailed horned lizard   Flat tailed horned lizard EmptyWed Sep 21, 2022 12:17 am

FLAT TAILED HORNED LIZARD  1995  A

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Jill

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Flat tailed horned lizard   Flat tailed horned lizard EmptyWed Sep 21, 2022 1:58 am

These are great lizards you've found. Is it a whole series?
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Flat tailed horned lizard   Flat tailed horned lizard EmptyWed Sep 21, 2022 2:37 am

Looks like it's based on/influenced by/influenced the version by Club Earth/Wing Mau. Horrible rendition of a horned lizard however; much to elongate and the tail is way too long
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Flat tailed horned lizard   Flat tailed horned lizard EmptyWed Sep 21, 2022 7:38 am

Nice Catch too

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Flat tailed horned lizard   Flat tailed horned lizard EmptyWed Sep 21, 2022 8:27 pm

This one is new to our knowledge! Thanks for finding it and maybe someday you can complete the whole series.
If snakes C and D are part of this series, we have now on TAW A, B, C, D, E, F, K and L.

Jill wrote:
These are great lizards you've found. Is it a whole series?

Yes, it is a series, I've just opened a page to it since we already have on TAW 8 of 12 and I will link it here.

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Flat tailed horned lizard   Flat tailed horned lizard EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 12:27 am

Roger wrote:

Yes, it is a series, I've just opened a page to it  since we already have on TAW 8 of 12 and I will link it here.
That's great, thank you! I have a lizard that matches the B lizard, and she has two mini versions, too. I also have a mini of K I think . . . I'll have to look at them again!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Flat tailed horned lizard   Flat tailed horned lizard EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 2:32 pm

Jill wrote:
Roger wrote:

Yes, it is a series, I've just opened a page to it  since we already have on TAW 8 of 12 and I will link it here.
That's great, thank you! I have a lizard that matches the B lizard, and she has two mini versions, too. I also have a mini of K I think . . . I'll have to look at them again!

Toy Major also released minis without the T.M. marking. We know them from their cards. Maybe you have the mini versions of this series.

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Flat tailed horned lizard   Flat tailed horned lizard EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 4:29 pm

I think that must be it. They are less detailed than the big versions, so I am only guessing that the red and black one is meant to match the "five lined skink".

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Flat tailed horned lizard   Flat tailed horned lizard EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 10:35 pm

Yes, they look family. Laughing
Toy Major released little puzzles, I don't know if those are supposed to be mini figures but I think so.

PostSubject: Re: Flat tailed horned lizard   Flat tailed horned lizard Empty

Back to top Go down

Flat tailed horned lizard
Page 1 of 1