Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Playvisions Dinosaurs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

Playvisions Dinosaurs Empty
PostSubject: Playvisions Dinosaurs   Playvisions Dinosaurs EmptyFri Sep 30, 2022 9:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hi!
A couple of weeks ago, I received, via mail, two large PlayVisions Dinosaurs: the DILOPHOSAURUS and the VELOCIRAPTOR. They are already on TAW. Now, we have THREE large Dinosaurs on our PlayVisions page (plus one Velociraptor more in the velociraptor page and one Dilophosaurus on the dilophosaurus page).
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Playvisions Dinosaurs   Playvisions Dinosaurs EmptyFri Sep 30, 2022 10:04 pm

I hope you can get the other two models.
Often, these larger Play Visions models do not get the same atention as the smaller ones but they're nice too.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Playvisions Dinosaurs   Playvisions Dinosaurs EmptyFri Sep 30, 2022 10:20 pm

Congratulations

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: Playvisions Dinosaurs   Playvisions Dinosaurs EmptySat Oct 01, 2022 4:41 pm

Roger wrote:
Often, these larger Play Visions models do not get the same atention as the smaller ones but they're nice too.

!!!!???? On TAW, I read there are TWELVE large dinosaur figures!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Playvisions Dinosaurs   Playvisions Dinosaurs EmptySat Oct 01, 2022 5:15 pm

Bowhead Whale wrote:
Roger wrote:

!!!!???? On TAW, I read there are TWELVE large dinosaur figures!

Yes, you are right.

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: Playvisions Dinosaurs   Playvisions Dinosaurs EmptySat Oct 01, 2022 9:06 pm

I don't know if I will be able to find them all... Other dinosaur toy lovers will have to help me complete the Play Visions large dinosaurs TAW page...
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Playvisions Dinosaurs   Playvisions Dinosaurs EmptySat Oct 01, 2022 9:45 pm

Bowhead Whale wrote:
I don't know if I will be able to find them all... Other dinosaur toy lovers will have to help me complete the Play Visions large dinosaurs TAW page...

I suspect these figures are not easy to find. Before yours, only the Euoplocephalus was listed.

I'm adding the catalogue pictures to help people identifying them.

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: Playvisions Dinosaurs   Playvisions Dinosaurs EmptyWed Oct 05, 2022 8:01 pm

Roger wrote:
Bowhead Whale wrote:

I suspect these figures are not easy to find. Before yours, only the Euoplocephalus was listed.

I'm adding the catalogue pictures to help people identifying them.

This is good! And, no, Play Visions large dinosaurs are not easy to find. Not only that, but on TAW, the large Thresher Shark and the large Grey Whale are still missing as well.

Last edited by Bowhead Whale on Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding comments)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playvisions Dinosaurs   Playvisions Dinosaurs Empty

Back to top Go down

Playvisions Dinosaurs
Page 1 of 1