Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)

Go down 
+16
Taos
Bonnie
lolavichor
lucky luke
costicuba
George
Roger
Saien
Ana
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
Saarlooswolfhound
75senta75
Joliezac
widukind
MartinH
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 09, 2024 1:20 pm

Thank you so much guys :)

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 09, 2024 1:36 pm

A total of 11 pieces, ten of which are from Schleich and one very valuable model from Bullyland.

And let's start with that... Muflon (2000-2005) is beautiful and proves that Bullyland managed to surprise with a beautiful figure full of amazing details even years ago.

The representatives of the marine world from Schleich this time are a very valuable Narwhal model (1996-2002) with an information table and with it a young Narwhal from the "Polar playground" set. The large octopus (2001-2011) and the giant blue whale (2005-2009) close the aquatic world with their beauty and amazing details. The animals from the farm represent Shropshire sheep lambs from the McDonald's Schleich animal series. This lamb was launched on 5 September 2019 and withdrawn from production twenty days later. Sheep of the same breed (2012-2017) and Vietnamese pig, which is another valuable piece (1998-2000), close the farm and we go to the dogs. The Airedale Terrier (2005-2007) is absolutely stunning with fantastic head detail and the Border Collie (2003-2009). And finally, a real gem... Puma (2000-2004), which is really hard to find these days...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 09, 2024 10:30 pm

It's nice to revisit some figures of the not very distant past. I think this Airedale Terrier could be a good option for my dog collection. Let's see if I can find one, if not, I might go to the New-Ray. :)

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 10:03 am

49 animal models from Safari Ltd, Schleich, Papo, Mojo, CollectA, AAA, Nayab, Bullyland and two figurines from the very old brand Durolin arrived in my collection. Also 11 figures of people (knight and court lady from Schleich, pirates and musketeers from Papo). A completely original and unexpected chariot + 2 horses and 5 fantastic knights on horseback with an incredible level of detail. Non-animal figures are rather rare in my collection as I'm still primarily focused on animal models, but I just couldn't resist their amazing detail and originality!!

Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 4:47 pm

Great additions!congrats!

Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 7:33 pm

Many beautiful models, congrats! cheers cheers Applause

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 9:15 am

cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 10:20 am

It's pretty clear now that I'm crazy... That's for sure. But when I discovered something I always thought I didn't need, I found I needed it twice as much. And since I have a strong weak will... I couldn't resist.

War elephant set (70063) with driver, archer and spear thrower attacking from a battle howdah carried on the elephant's back. This whole set is really incredibly elaborate and breathtaking. To the original three characters, I added two more fighters who didn't quite fit into the historical section. So the elephant is carrying more people than it actually was...

Another huge new addition to my collection is the War Black Rhino (70083) which features a harness, removable 'helmet, war cart and an African gladiator with a whip in the saddle... Like the elephant, this model is incredibly detailed, heavy and the rhino model is just perfect!!

The historical section is provided by a tournament knight holding a staff and a shield with the family coat of arms on horseback, in ring armor.
The prehistoric section is represented by a beautiful model of Triceratops with amazing details and a very cool model of Penthaceratops with a very original red-black color and a dynamic pose similar to the model from Papo.

The current animals are represented by the beautiful Green sea turtle and and old model of the Walrus all by Schleich.

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 2:21 pm

congrats

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 6:25 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10