Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)

Go down 
+16
Taos
Bonnie
lolavichor
lucky luke
costicuba
George
Roger
Saien
Ana
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
Saarlooswolfhound
75senta75
Joliezac
widukind
MartinH
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 11 EmptyThu May 23, 2024 10:29 pm

Great pair! It looks like the CollectA is smaller than the Papo? I didn't realise, then the CollectA is also a candidate for my 1/32 reserve.

The Papo Whale shark is one of my favourite sea animals in my collection. I love the way it is painted and the open mouth gives it something special. You say you don't like the texture. Would you prefer it smoother, glossier? It's a matter of taste and that's possibly more realistic but I like the texture and type of plastic that Papo used.

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 11 EmptyThu May 23, 2024 10:34 pm

MartinH wrote:
CollectA vs. Papo beluga :)

Thank you for the pics Martin,they are very helpful. Very Happy

I have no doubts now, my heart belongs to Papo I love you
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2024 11:47 am

17 oldies arrived in my collection... The oldest ones are from the very old German brand Lineol, which produced clay figurines with a metal structure.

The Indian elephant and the bactrian camel definitely already remember something, and certain shortcomings will need to be corrected, but maybe I'll leave them as they are. I like figurines that bring with them a piece of history...

The four pieces are from the AAA brand, which at the end of the 60s was also distributed by well-known brands (Schleich, Safari, Bullyland, Yolanda,...) surprising with beautiful details , which have a white Tigress with two kittens and a majestic male Bear Seal.

Nayab is represented by two beautiful Ara Arakanga models that are incredibly detailed and elaborate... One of them I didn't even know about.

Papo represents a beautiful Scorpion that is literally breathtaking. Papo is a brand that focuses on details and they have really gone above and beyond in this case. This time, Schleich is represented by vintage models of Tiger, Lion, Giant Panda, Ground squirrel, Pinto Pony from the Indian set, Vietnamese Pig, Chipmunk and fur hunter on horseback.

I am very happy with all these models as I have wanted some of them for many many years.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2024 5:49 pm

cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2024 6:05 pm

9 beautiful and old models arrived behind my glass door...

Two models are from Kindertoyz and it is a beautiful female Jaguar with a kitten.

The other seven models are from the Schleich brand and are a family of white tigers (a female, a sitting male and a lurking cub) from 1993, which are incredibly beautiful even in their original version. An amazing 2002 male Bornean Orangutan model that I have been looking for in good condition for an incredibly long time and now my hunt is finally over. The Komodo dragon from 1999 is one of the best figures from this brand. It is incredibly elaborate and this one is even in 100% condition. A beautiful 2003 Golden Retriever and finally a beautiful 2015 Swiss Brown cow that will go beautifully with her dark brown variant.

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2024 6:25 pm

Congratulation for your new adds, especially or yje old Orangutan that I still love after all these years I love you
By the way, your Kindertoys look just like the leopard and cub from Bullyland scratch
Back to top Go down
Saien

Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2024 9:20 pm

Nice additions, especially the Orangutan cheers

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2024 5:41 am

Beautiful additions!! I love the Native American horses, I have two in my collection. So many other wonderful old models. The komodo dragon is lovely, despite his poor tail!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2024 7:30 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Congratulation for your new adds, especially or yje old Orangutan that I still love after all these years I love you
By the way, your Kindertoys look just like the leopard and cub from Bullyland scratch

Thank you :) I know about those Jaguars it was strange to me too but they are really Kidertoys with a label on the belly scratch

MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2024 7:32 am

A visit of the Dresden Zoo was the reason why new animals by Schleich new arrived to my collection. A Cape buffalo, Jersey cow, Galloway calf, a baby Orca and three absolutely stunning Silkies. I must say that the change at Schleich is noticeable, but the quality of the models could have been higher. But I'm glad they're part of my collection.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)   My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

My MartinH Collection´s newcomers :)
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11