Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my species collections

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Leoo Past

Leoo Past

Country/State : México

my species collections  Empty
PostSubject: my species collections    my species collections  EmptySun Dec 04, 2022 9:19 pm

First part of my collection of various species
1- cheetahs Here I share the first part of my cheetah collection, this feline is one of my favorites since, being a beautiful animal, there are a variety of figures of this great variety. Here I have some figures among all of recognized brands, one of the rare and discontinued the Playvisions cheetah that came in the serengetti set The schleich model 14143 female cheetah is highly detailed and ree Cheetah safari a figure that is very well made and has it in which it is that came in the toob of big cats And the other two are the mini version of the Toy Major cheetah that Fina gas station brought out All very well made and the material is not to say that they are very well made, there is still more to grow in the species in my collection

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: my species collections    my species collections  EmptyMon Dec 05, 2022 3:04 pm

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: my species collections    my species collections  EmptyMon Dec 05, 2022 10:17 pm

The Schleich looks huge among the others. It is a great selection of cheetahs but you show a preference for smaller models. Not in your collectionn but one of my first loves in this hobby was the Papo cheetah and now it is the current Schleich cheetah. I also love the female carrying a cub among many others. Cheetahs are wonderful felines.

Leoo Past

PostSubject: Re: my species collections    my species collections  EmptyMon Dec 05, 2022 10:37 pm

de hecho colecciono felinos schleich ya que fue la primer marca que tuve de niño y me gusta aunque hay de papp que si como el puma primera versión o el leopardo de las nieves
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: my species collections    my species collections  EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 7:30 am

The cheetah staring at us, is it a Nayab? I can't recognized it.
Back to top Go down
Leoo Past

Leoo Past

PostSubject: Re: my species collections    my species collections  EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 7:46 am

No, that's the Playvisions in fact I missed the schleich the calf and the other female
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: my species collections    my species collections  EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 11:47 pm

There's a Papo feline you can't miss. The old lioness, especially if you find the earlier color versions. That's the most beautiful feline figure of all these brands in my opinion.
I have 3 Schleich cheetahs, one of the older ones repainted as a king cheetah, the Bayala version and the current model. They're all very nice.

Leoo Past

PostSubject: Re: my species collections    my species collections  EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 12:04 am

the lioness daddy will you have a photo of that lioness the one I see and I say that if it is the snow leopard the puma 2006 and from schleich that cheetah the new one that is turning looks beautiful
Back to top Go down
Leoo Past

Leoo Past

PostSubject: Re: my species collections    my species collections  EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 6:51 am

Here I share my collection of cheetahs of several different brands and scales [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Leoo Past

Leoo Past

PostSubject: Re: my species collections    my species collections  EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 8:06 am

Here is the other part of my collection, a feline that I liked The puma, a feline that is beautiful, a fascinating predator that varies in colors and sizes depending on the habitat in Whoever is found Hey here several brands Schleich, Playvisions, safari, Ferrero
Back to top Go down
Leoo Past

Leoo Past

PostSubject: Re: my species collections    my species collections  EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 8:10 am

Another part of my animal collection we continue with the felines This time of smaller size another species that I like, lynxes Smaller in size than their relatives, these have more pointed ears and are slightly smaller. I have a few but interesting ones.Wildcat, caracal and Eurasian lynx Brands Schleich, Safari, Playvisions, Ferrero and Ricolino
Back to top Go down
Leoo Past

Leoo Past

PostSubject: Re: my species collections    my species collections  EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 8:17 am

We continue with the big cats but now of the Pantera genus The leopard is a shy, agile, stealthy and bold animal. Divided into some subspecies in both Africa and Asia and in part of Europe Formerly it was found in much of Europe and Asia due to the destruction of its habitat and it is only found in certain parts. An animal that I liked Here with the brand Schleich, Playvisions, Safari, Ferrero and Chino
También por el nombre se une el leopardo de las nieves en peligro de extinción por el humano, el leopardo nublado solo encontrado en una parte de la India, Indochina y Sumatra Borneo del género Neofelis más antiguo que el resto de los felinos
Back to top Go down
Leoo Past

Leoo Past

PostSubject: Re: my species collections    my species collections  EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 8:22 am

Below is the Onca jaguar Similar to the leopard in the rosettes but different and larger in size The only big cat in America, the jaguar is known to have existed in Europe. Extinct Here are my only jaguars Schleich, Playvisions, safari, Yowie and Ricolino [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Leoo Past

Leoo Past

PostSubject: Re: my species collections    my species collections  EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 8:28 am

Now there is the king of all, of the beasts and my number 1 favorite animal, the lion, this animal is feared, revered by many, but also hunted for its skin along the border. Only a few subspecies remain, extinct 4 the American lion, cave lion, Barberia lion in the wild and only hybrids of other subspecies mixed in duhabr zoos.Doubting if there will be any pure specimen in any zoo in the world and the black lion or cape Another lion being outside Africa, the Asiatic lion with little gene in India in Gir, a rare specimen lion
My lions are more since this animal is my favorite Schleich, Playvisions, Club Tierra, Safari, Colorata, Ferrero, Ricolino, unknown brand and Chinos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Leoo Past

Leoo Past

PostSubject: Re: my species collections    my species collections  EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 8:32 am

Last animal and the largest of all today The tiger with 6 living subspecies, almost all on the verge of extinction and counted Only almost the entire population in India Extinct 3 Caspian, Java and Bali I share my brands, Schleich, Playvisions, safari, ricolino and Chinos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: my species collections    my species collections  EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 9:54 am

It's great you managed such a good way to present your felines. We can see easily which kind of figures you prefer. Very good job gathering all of these, some are rare. cat

Leoo Past

PostSubject: Re: my species collections    my species collections  EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 pm

Roger wrote:
It's great you managed such a good way to present your felines. We can see easily which kind of figures you prefer. Very good job gathering all of these, some are rare. cat
Thank you very much Roger, I was thinking that with each species I would rather make a group, each one ah. It's been a challenge.To be able to have and get, I do like felines.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: my species collections    my species collections  EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 1:10 pm

Many nice big cats :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: my species collections    my species collections  EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 2:28 pm

Beautifdul cats ranges with brands hard to find here in Europa! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Leoo Past

Leoo Past

PostSubject: Re: my species collections    my species collections  EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 3:41 pm

widukind wrote:
Many nice big cats :)
Thank you very much most found in batches or shipped
Back to top Go down
Leoo Past

Leoo Past

PostSubject: Re: my species collections    my species collections  EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 3:42 pm

Caracal wrote:
Beautifdul cats ranges with brands hard to find here in Europa! cheers cheers
Hehe, thank you very much Caracal although some come from Europe the schleich some
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my species collections    my species collections  Empty

Back to top Go down

my species collections
Page 1 of 1