Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pictures of two Intringuing Nayab Wild Animal sets (128 and 129) anyone?

Go down 
+4
widukind
Stripedhyena
Kikimalou
Roger
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Pictures of two Intringuing Nayab Wild Animal sets (128 and 129) anyone? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures of two Intringuing Nayab Wild Animal sets (128 and 129) anyone?   Pictures of two Intringuing Nayab Wild Animal sets (128 and 129) anyone? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 7:29 pm

Great, I think it is just the right one for this set. 3 to 4 inches is the length. I will upload it on TAW, thanks. Very Happy

TheWholeCollection

Country/State : USA

Pictures of two Intringuing Nayab Wild Animal sets (128 and 129) anyone? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures of two Intringuing Nayab Wild Animal sets (128 and 129) anyone?   Pictures of two Intringuing Nayab Wild Animal sets (128 and 129) anyone? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2022 12:16 am

Hello,

I think I have the warthog from set 128, and the bongo from set 129.

Also aren't those animals in set 129 the wild republic polybag okapi, mandrill, polar bear, panda and kangaroo (in gray not brown like the wild republic one)? I noticed some of the other wild republic polybag figures share pages with nayab, if these are the same perhaps they could share pages as well?

Pictures for Toy Animal Wiki:

Warthog from nayab set 128. There is no marking on the underneath of this figure not even made in China but it seems to match the picture.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here is the bongo from nayab set 129:

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of two Intringuing Nayab Wild Animal sets (128 and 129) anyone?   Pictures of two Intringuing Nayab Wild Animal sets (128 and 129) anyone? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2022 1:19 am

I think you're right about everything and you're adding a few I hadn't noticed before. I only have doubts about the panda and I'm not sure I know the polar bear at all, I'll check better tomorrow.
I added your warthog and bongo. They really look like the ones pictured and the size fits too, thanks!
I must find a satisfactory way to work those pages with the Wild Republic and Nayab versions. I'm not that happy about it.

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of two Intringuing Nayab Wild Animal sets (128 and 129) anyone?   Pictures of two Intringuing Nayab Wild Animal sets (128 and 129) anyone? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2022 3:44 am

TheWholeCollection wrote:

Here is the bongo from nayab set 129:

Gosh! what an absolute cutie this model is! I love you
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of two Intringuing Nayab Wild Animal sets (128 and 129) anyone?   Pictures of two Intringuing Nayab Wild Animal sets (128 and 129) anyone? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 1:58 am

This camel which was to be sorted seems to be the one of the set [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. It is also from the same collector of the warthog and hyena previously presented in this topic.

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of two Intringuing Nayab Wild Animal sets (128 and 129) anyone?   Pictures of two Intringuing Nayab Wild Animal sets (128 and 129) anyone? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pictures of two Intringuing Nayab Wild Animal sets (128 and 129) anyone?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2