Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Animal Paradise

Go down 
+2
Roger
Taos
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

Animal Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Animal Paradise   Animal Paradise EmptyMon Dec 26, 2022 9:59 am

I found these models on Ebay.I only ordered 2 at the time as was unsure what the outcome would be as they were coming from China-had been stung before regarding model from China-but they arrived am I am very very pleased with them.They are quite large models but nicely made and very solid.
They had some other models as well but all I can remember about them is that there were a number of wolves! Smile
I have taken some comparison pictures.
The Shiba Inu with the Schleich and they Mojo models
The Pembroke corgi with the Collect A and the Safari Ltd models
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Animal Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Paradise   Animal Paradise EmptyMon Dec 26, 2022 12:55 pm

I have a few Animal Paradise figures too. Probably the nicest among my knock-offs. Laughing Whilst the red fox and pangolin are direct copies of Schleich and Mojo respectively. My large fennec is a larger version of the CollectA fennec. Actually, they use a pvc with a density similar to the major brand models.

Caracal

Country/State : France

Animal Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Paradise   Animal Paradise EmptyMon Dec 26, 2022 5:34 pm

fine! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Animal Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Paradise   Animal Paradise EmptyTue Dec 27, 2022 7:59 am

They have some interesting stuff :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

Animal Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Paradise   Animal Paradise EmptyTue Dec 27, 2022 8:50 am

These dogs are stunning! cheers So detailed and so realistic, I'll remember this brand for the future! I wonder whether they are copies of other resin dogs like some of the other larger plastic dogs, or whether they were sculpted and produced entirely by Animal Paradise!study Either way they really are such wonderful models of their respective breeds and I love the corgi's pose! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

Animal Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Paradise   Animal Paradise EmptyTue Dec 27, 2022 11:33 am

Thank you all.I am really pleased with these.They also had a Dogo Argentino but it was out of stock so I need to add him to my list.I had another look and they also had quite nicely made Persian cats.

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

Animal Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Paradise   Animal Paradise EmptyFri Dec 30, 2022 4:08 am

The running Corgi is absolutely adorable Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Animal Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Paradise   Animal Paradise Empty

Back to top Go down

Animal Paradise
Page 1 of 1