Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Animal Paradise

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

Animal Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Animal Paradise   Animal Paradise EmptyTue Dec 26, 2023 4:23 am

I stopped at a Walgreens (US pharmacy chain store) yesterday and saw a bin of inexpensive figures by 'Animal Quest'. They all appeared to be knockoffs, of Schleich and Papo from models I recognized. There were wild animals (Schleich) and dinosaurs (mostly Papo some Schleich). I didn't dig far (though they appeared to be selling well) and didn't recognize all models, but get the feeling they were all knockoffs. They were inexpensive; $5.99/each or 2/$10. Good for custom bait, if any of them are of rare/unobtainable figures, or if the brand is not available near you as Papo isn't for me.
I bought two.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Animal Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Paradise   Animal Paradise EmptyTue Dec 26, 2023 10:31 am

I think some are interesting. You are right, only knockoffs. But a few interesting soldid knockoffs of Kaiyodo figures.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Animal Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Paradise   Animal Paradise EmptyTue Dec 26, 2023 2:53 pm

I have a few Animal Paradise, maybe Animal Quest is not the same but conceptually the exact same. I'd say 5,99 is inexpensive for dinosaurs but if that's the price for standard wild animals, it is almost the price of a branded model and actually unfairly expensive in my opinion. I'm not an enthusiast of knockoffs but when they represent retired figures, different colors or sizes, I'd say they gain some interest.

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

Animal Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Paradise   Animal Paradise EmptyTue Dec 26, 2023 6:39 pm

Interesting models.I would agree with Roger with regards to cost though,a bit expensive for a knockoff.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Animal Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Paradise   Animal Paradise EmptyWed Dec 27, 2023 10:12 am

Same here

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Animal Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Paradise   Animal Paradise Empty

Back to top Go down

Animal Paradise
Page 1 of 1