Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HELP! Can't edit anymore!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

HELP! Can't edit anymore! Empty
PostSubject: HELP! Can't edit anymore!   HELP! Can't edit anymore! EmptyFri Jan 06, 2023 10:05 pm

Hi!
Look, today, I encountered a huge problem. I was about to add more animals into the Montoy page on Toy Animal Wiki and I found out I CANNOT EDIT ANYMORE: THE EDITING PROCESS ALL CHANGED.
Usually, what I always did, I edited by doing @copy-paste@ from a complete figure page to an empty page, to make the changes afterwards. But today, I was totally unable to do that.
I wanted to add the parasaurolophus in the regular dinosaurs line. I went to the Allosaurus page and clicked Edit. But instead of a page with only writings appearing, a blue line drew itself in the middle of the page and created spaces to edit... the Allosaurus page. So, I tried to go to the still empty parasaurolophus page to create it on scratch. Could not do it at all.

Now what? What do I do? All this programming changes made nothing but made me unable to edit pages anymore. Please help me.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: HELP! Can't edit anymore!   HELP! Can't edit anymore! EmptyFri Jan 06, 2023 11:34 pm

There are important changes and I think the upgrading process is not finished yet.
Could you share a printscreen of the Montoy Allosaurus page when you click edit? It shows completely normal to me.
I will help you, I believe it is something you can configure on your preferences. I only need to know what's really happening.

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: HELP! Can't edit anymore!   HELP! Can't edit anymore! EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 10:05 pm

Well, today, I did manage to update by updating the SOURCE. Yet it is true I didn't use the same computer as I used the last time. I will see if I can do "Update Source" with all the computers of the library.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP! Can't edit anymore!   HELP! Can't edit anymore! Empty

Back to top Go down

HELP! Can't edit anymore!
Page 1 of 1