Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for these M&B Birds

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Looking for these M&B Birds Empty
PostSubject: Looking for these M&B Birds   Looking for these M&B Birds EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 10:32 pm

Being from the US I haven't had great opportunity to acquire this brand. I have a few of the birds but would love to get the rest. Does anyone know where I can get any of them? Most places only have one or two in stock... Here is what I am looking for.

mallard
tufted duck
horned grebe
red throated diver
great northern diver
magellanic penguin
puffin

I would love some of the other animals if I can get them but these are are my priority. Thanks for any help!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Looking for these M&B Birds   Looking for these M&B Birds EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 10:42 pm

I bought the entire set of Lake and River Birds on eBay from this seller (looks like they still have it):

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It doesn't include the puffin, however
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Looking for these M&B Birds   Looking for these M&B Birds EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 10:57 pm

Dang, I only need 4 of those... Thank you for the link though Blaine! I will check it out for sure.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Looking for these M&B Birds   Looking for these M&B Birds EmptyFri Jan 13, 2023 12:13 am

MPV only have 3 from your list
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I must check if they're sold in Portugal somewhere.

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Looking for these M&B Birds   Looking for these M&B Birds EmptyFri Jan 13, 2023 12:32 am

yes, I was hoping to get the majority in one place but alas I may need to spend more than I was hoping to in order to complete the set.

I'd like the otter and fish set (I have 1), then maybe a horse or two... But mostly I need the birds and haven't had much luck. Most stores have the swan and mallard but that's it.

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Looking for these M&B Birds   Looking for these M&B Birds EmptyFri Aug 11, 2023 1:06 am

Just wanted to bump this topic again... Anyone able to help me out?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for these M&B Birds   Looking for these M&B Birds Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for these M&B Birds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Modern companies :: Maia & Borges-
Jump to: