Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2024 Wishes and Predictions

Go down 
+18
Brandubh94
Katy Leven
aschuck
jtoddthree@gmail.com
Zwartvoet
Benique
Bowhead Whale
lucky luke
Roger
Virtem
Hippocollector
Ponies and Paint
Tupolew Tu-154
MansoBoricua
eldrador
widukind
micmic
schleicher
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Brandubh94

Brandubh94

Country/State : Ireland

Schleich 2024 Wishes and Predictions - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Wishes and Predictions   Schleich 2024 Wishes and Predictions - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2023 4:08 pm

Yes to chamois, yak and other alpine animals I think too!
Back to top Go down
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Wishes and Predictions   Schleich 2024 Wishes and Predictions - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2023 6:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Thanks
Nice list

Thank you
And now comes the second part.

A few additions to my wishes for wild life:
I also think that schleich should make a yak and a musk ox family
Just as an ocelot and jaguarundi family. As far as I know schleich never made those felines, so it's about time.
Additionally I would love to see a capybara family and a Przewalski horse family. Schleich released a mare a while ago and other companies have stallions but no one has ever released a foal! So it would be nice if schleich could do us this favour.

For Farm World:
I would love to see more full families!
The Highland bull and Galloway cow need their family.
And more cattle breeds would be nice.

For dogs:
More puppies! They haven't released any puppies in the regular line for years. Only single individuals and that really annoys me.
I would love to see Collies, new Border Collies, new Neufundlanders just as some German breeds of hunting dogs and Irish Setters of course  I love you .
For cats: a Norwegian Forest cat and a Highland Straight would be nice additions to their range.

For birds:
I would love to see a remake of the toucan and the owls just as a new penguin species and a kakapo.

For dinosaurs:
I am not an expert in this area but it would be nice if they make also some prehistoric mammals like they did many years ago.

For bayala:
This year they released the water and fire unicorns. They are calling it "the elementa series". So I guess (and I hope) that they will continue with the other elements. Therefore I would like to see an air unicorn stallion whose coat colour would be a mix of light grey, white and very subtle shade of purple. His pose should be dynamic with a flowing mane and tail to represent his wild and light element.
The earth unicorn mare as his counterpart should have a static pose to represent the calm and wise element.
I would really love if she would be a massive drafter type of unicorn with fluffy feathers on her feet I love you . Her coat colour should be a mix of dark brown and black shades and in her mane and tail there would be ivy leafes
and some white flowers.
The foal would be a really wild mix. Probably with the coat colour of his mum and a dynamic pose like his dad.
For their collectible unicorns maybe a flower series? I know that they called their first series also flower series but those unicorns weren't based on real flowers (and their colours were not my cup of tea).

For Eldrador:
I've already read some very creative ideas from other forum members which I would greatly support.
And I would not mind if schleich take some of the creatures they released for McDonald's into their actual range (but in a higher quality please).
Back to top Go down
jtoddthree@gmail.com

Country/State : Round Rock Texas

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Wishes and Predictions   Schleich 2024 Wishes and Predictions - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2023 7:29 pm

Would a wildebeest bull Cape buffalo and calf Wild dog and pup a baboon family
Also bobcat sand cat
Back to top Go down
jtoddthree@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Wishes and Predictions   Schleich 2024 Wishes and Predictions - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 20, 2023 3:51 am

Katy Leven wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Thanks
Nice list

Thank you
And now comes the second part.

A few additions to my wishes for wild life:
I also think that schleich should make a yak and a musk ox family
Just as an ocelot and jaguarundi family. As far as I know schleich never made those felines, so it's about time.
Additionally I would love to see a capybara family and a Przewalski horse family. Schleich released a mare a while ago and other companies have stallions but no one has ever released a foal! So it would be nice if schleich could do us this favour.

For Farm World:
I would love to see more full families!
The Highland bull and Galloway cow need their family.
And more cattle breeds would be nice.

For dogs:
More puppies! They haven't released any puppies in the regular line for years. Only single individuals and that really annoys me.
I would love to see Collies, new Border Collies, new Neufundlanders just as some German breeds of hunting dogs and Irish Setters of course  I love you .
For cats: a Norwegian Forest cat and a Highland Straight would be nice additions to their range.

For birds:
I would love to see a remake of the toucan and the owls just as a new penguin species and a kakapo.

For dinosaurs:
I am not an expert in this area but it would be nice if they make also some prehistoric mammals like they did many years ago.

For bayala:
This year they released the water and fire unicorns. They are calling it "the elementa series". So I guess (and I hope) that they will continue with the other elements. Therefore I would like to see an air unicorn stallion whose coat colour would be a mix of light grey, white and very subtle shade of purple. His pose should be dynamic with a flowing mane and tail to represent his wild and light element.
The earth unicorn mare as his counterpart should have a static pose to represent the calm and wise element.
I would really love if she would be a massive drafter type of unicorn with fluffy feathers on her feet I love you . Her coat colour should be a mix of dark brown and black shades and in her mane and tail there would be ivy leafes
and some white flowers.
The foal would be a really wild mix. Probably with the coat colour of his mum and a dynamic pose like his dad.
For their collectible unicorns maybe a flower series? I know that they called their first series also flower series but those unicorns weren't based on real flowers (and their colours were not my cup of tea).

For Eldrador:
I've already read some very creative ideas from other forum members which I would greatly support.
And I would not mind if schleich take some of the creatures they released for McDonald's into their actual range (but in a higher quality please).

Also
Wildebeest family
Bat eared fox
Sand cat
Kit fox
Collared lizard
Rhinoceros iguana
Back to top Go down
jtoddthree@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Wishes and Predictions   Schleich 2024 Wishes and Predictions - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2023 4:33 am

I’d like to see them resculpt toucan Andean condor ospery
Maybe some cranes like the African crowned crane whooping crane blue crane
Some new African wildlife like bat eared fox a wild dog family
Baboon family resculpted a new resculpted wildebeest a Cape buffalo cow and calf
A yak family
Sun bear
Gharial
More marsupial like Tasmanian devil swamp wallaby an emu
For Europe a European bison. Roe deer some other deer like a fallow deer mole
For the Americas I like to see more snakes and lizards like an emerald tree boa olive sea snake marine iguana rhinoceros iguana a coyote musk ox and calf elk bull and a golden eagle armadillo

Sea life
Some more seals like elephant seal ribbon seal hooded seal baikal seal
New whales like a new humpback minke whale sculpt lionfish stonefish

Prehistoric life
I’d like to see SCHLEICH bring back prehistoric mammals
For dinosaurs
Iguanodon
Diplodocus with long neck and tail correct feet and good paint job
Gorgosaurus with jaw articulation
Back to top Go down
Loustic

Loustic

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Wishes and Predictions   Schleich 2024 Wishes and Predictions - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 24, 2023 12:25 pm

Hello,
I saw a list of Schleich 2024 on the forum Dinosaur Toy Forum.
Are we allowed to create a topic and share this list?

Back to top Go down
https://messchleich.jimdo.com/
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: Hey, I saw that list too!   Schleich 2024 Wishes and Predictions - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 24, 2023 6:12 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Okay, first, thank you Loustic for finding out that useful info for Schleich 2024! Yes, I have seen the rumored list, and so far, it looks pretty nice. One question though, when will a topic be opened for this ... ah ... list/idea/thingy? I think, if the topic is opened, we as collectors should proceed wiith caution. After all, we don't want Schleich picking a fight with us. Therefore, I won't post what I've learned from the list. Just to be on the safe side. Anyway, I think you see what I'm saying right? And yes, I, like many of us, am excited to see what schleich will do for 2024.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Zoodirektor

Zoodirektor

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Wishes and Predictions   Schleich 2024 Wishes and Predictions - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 4:06 pm

I founded it too. But item no. 13985 is already Dobby , this cannot be so Merino lamb?
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Wishes and Predictions   Schleich 2024 Wishes and Predictions - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 9:09 pm

Loustic wrote:
Hello,
I saw a list of Schleich 2024 on the forum  Dinosaur Toy Forum.
Are we allowed to create a topic and share this list?

Yes, no problem with the list with names and numbers.
You can create a topic if you want to :)

Buzzcocks

Country/State : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Wishes and Predictions   Schleich 2024 Wishes and Predictions - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2023 11:33 pm

For me no matter what they add in wild life but for the farm world I think de need
A jersey cow
Angora bunny
Pheasant
Crow
Phoenix rooster
Toulouse goose
Kaki Campbell duck
Guinea pig
Bantam hen
Sussex hen
Red Turkey
Chicks
Ducklings
Gooslings

Sorry for my Bad english but I speak French

Xxx
Back to top Go down
Buzzcocks

Buzzcocks

Country/State : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Wishes and Predictions   Schleich 2024 Wishes and Predictions - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 29, 2023 4:04 pm

aschuck wrote:
Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, here are some schleich set ideas, that would be really good for the farm world range:

Turkey friends set

Swan friends set

Feed for turkeys, hens, and swans.

Mobile rabbit hutch

Rabbit feed set.

Large coop for farm poultry

Large rabbit hutch.

Large stable for goats set

Sheep friends Set

Highland cow family set.

Large Elf Carriage with mutiple seats.

Elf Hotel Set.

Mermaid hotel set.

Mermaid food set.

Mermaid picnic set.

Mermaid salon/parlor set.

Mobile goat stable.

Sheep feed set.

And that's all I could think of.

Aschuck

Or why don't a litlle pond with a Swan,a goose and a duck ?
Back to top Go down
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Wishes and Predictions   Schleich 2024 Wishes and Predictions - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 29, 2023 4:38 pm

I would love to see such a pond.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2024 Wishes and Predictions   Schleich 2024 Wishes and Predictions - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2024 Wishes and Predictions
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4