Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Identify Your Breyer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

Identify Your Breyer Empty
PostSubject: Identify Your Breyer   Identify Your Breyer EmptyTue Jan 31, 2023 8:54 pm

Good to see that after the passing away of the founder of "Identify your Breyer", the website is now managed by a group of three people: IDENTIFY YOUR BREYER

It's a fantastic, very complete website that would have been sorely missed if it had disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Identify Your Breyer   Identify Your Breyer EmptyTue Jan 31, 2023 10:17 pm

Yes, websites like these require a huge effort and they're an important reference to collectors. That's an excellent news, I hope our TAW also survives after us. Laughing

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Identify Your Breyer   Identify Your Breyer EmptyTue Jan 31, 2023 10:26 pm

Hurray! SO glad it worked out and got rescued.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Identify Your Breyer   Identify Your Breyer Empty

Back to top Go down

Identify Your Breyer
Page 1 of 1