Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PHOTOS: Schleich @ London Olympia Toy Fair January 2023

Go down 
+5
Roger
Taos
Saarlooswolfhound
Michelle
Numa
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PHOTOS: Schleich @ London Olympia Toy Fair January 2023 Empty
PostSubject: PHOTOS: Schleich @ London Olympia Toy Fair January 2023   PHOTOS: Schleich @ London Olympia Toy Fair January 2023 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 10:10 pm

So I visited the Schleich stand first and took these photos for you.  There was a secretive closed off section which they took certain people inside to see the Harry Potter models which Schleich have now obtained the license to produce.  They were really excited.  The models were nice and I was there briefly so pics included.

I was told that a GOLDEN REINDEER is scheduled for release at the end of 2023.  I was told this in a previous year which I reported back but in the end they released the green and red antlered version instead.  A source told me that we will definiately get a golden reindeer...can't wait!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Michelle

Michelle

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS: Schleich @ London Olympia Toy Fair January 2023   PHOTOS: Schleich @ London Olympia Toy Fair January 2023 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 10:22 pm

Really love the mold of that purple dragon, even if he will get a new coat color because he looks a little too much like Spyro right now. I'll be curious to see how big the centaur and Buckbeak are compared to Schleich's Eldrador and Bayala figures.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS: Schleich @ London Olympia Toy Fair January 2023   PHOTOS: Schleich @ London Olympia Toy Fair January 2023 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 10:30 pm

Thank you as always Numaan! Great photos. I could have handled the white legs on the moose cow but... I would have preferred they left the horse like blaze off.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS: Schleich @ London Olympia Toy Fair January 2023   PHOTOS: Schleich @ London Olympia Toy Fair January 2023 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 10:30 pm

Is that a Valais Black nose sheep I see next to the American Spotted donkey?Fang the Neo Mastiff also looks to be a nice model.

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS: Schleich @ London Olympia Toy Fair January 2023   PHOTOS: Schleich @ London Olympia Toy Fair January 2023 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 11:04 pm

Numaan, do you have any idea if Scabbers the Rat or Fawkes the Phoenix are moulded onto the figure or are accessory/separate pieces? Thank you.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS: Schleich @ London Olympia Toy Fair January 2023   PHOTOS: Schleich @ London Olympia Toy Fair January 2023 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 1:06 am

Seeing pictures like these is much better.
Thanks again Numaan, you already know you are my favorite reporter and now you're a fantastic photo editor too. Wink

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: Schleich photos   PHOTOS: Schleich @ London Olympia Toy Fair January 2023 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 4:07 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Okay, just so you know, I can't see anything as far as photos goes, so a description would really help right now. Well, if there's no one to describe these, I guess I'll wait till my mom gets to my place and she can describe. Also, does anyone know if there will be more elves for bayala this year? I've decided against getting the harry potter figures. I just don't think they would work in my kingdom. I'm also maybe placing a schleich order at the end of this week, so there might be some news for my collection. As of right now, no news yet.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS: Schleich @ London Olympia Toy Fair January 2023   PHOTOS: Schleich @ London Olympia Toy Fair January 2023 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 5:59 am

Thank you Numaan.

I see some wonderful news there. A rock rhino (or ice?) and a shadow golem. The Phoenix bird thing in the Bayala World is great and a must have. The Harry Potter figures are nice, some of them will come here. ^^

The Dinosaur catching vehicle is funny. The Raptor can easily escape from the cage. Very Happy

aschuck

PostSubject: A shadow golem?   PHOTOS: Schleich @ London Olympia Toy Fair January 2023 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 7:57 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, I have a question, what does the schleich shadow golem look like? Is it similar to the stone monster? Does it have any weapons with it? I'm just wondering, because I really can't see the pictures that numaan posted. All my display says for each picture is: enlarge this image click to see fullsize, which really doesn't help me at all, as far as descriptions goes. Anyway, I have put the shadow golem on my searchlist, at least for now. Hopefully this week or next week, I'll be able to get some of the 2023 figures of schleich for my collection. Also, is there really a phoenix coming to the bayala range? Now how cool is that? Man, I'd like to see that one for sure.

Well, no other news for new additions, so I'll let you know if anything changes.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Michelle

Michelle

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS: Schleich @ London Olympia Toy Fair January 2023   PHOTOS: Schleich @ London Olympia Toy Fair January 2023 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 2:28 pm

aschuck wrote:
Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, I have a question, what does the schleich shadow golem look like? Is it similar to the stone monster? Does it have any weapons with it? I'm just wondering, because I really can't see the pictures that numaan posted. All my display says for each picture is: enlarge this image click to see fullsize, which really doesn't help me at all, as far as descriptions goes. Anyway, I have put the shadow golem on my searchlist, at least for now. Hopefully this week or next week, I'll be able to get some of the 2023 figures of schleich for my collection. Also, is there really a phoenix coming to the bayala range? Now how cool is that?  Man, I'd like to see that one for sure.

Well, no other news for new additions, so I'll let you know if anything changes.

Aschuck

Hi there, Aschuck, I can answer your questions regarding the Bayala bird and the shadow golem, but as has been said there are a lot of figures shown in each picture. Anyway, the shadow golem looks like the ice giant from a few years ago except it has no weapon. It is roaring and its skin looks like black stone. For Bayala there is a big bird coming this fall. I can't see its name or number, but it looks like a cross between a peacock and a swan. It has a long, graceful neck, big flared tail on the ground for balance and big wings. It's golden all over.
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Schleich Bayala Bird info   PHOTOS: Schleich @ London Olympia Toy Fair January 2023 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 5:12 pm

Der Michelle,

Hey, could you tell me if the bayala bird has a name? If so, what is it? The reason why I ask is because that one is definitely going on my searchlist, so I do need the name for it. Also, are there any other bayala or eldrador figures pictured? If so, what are they?

Thanks in advance,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Michelle

Michelle

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS: Schleich @ London Olympia Toy Fair January 2023   PHOTOS: Schleich @ London Olympia Toy Fair January 2023 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 6:38 pm

I can't, unfortunately, see what the name or number of the Bayala bird is. The picture gets too blurry when I zoom in far enough. The only other new Bayala I saw in the pictures besides the unicorn foals is a nice, large purple dragon. He is purple like Barney or Spyro, but has silver horns and stands on all four feet with large white or silver wings.

For Eldrador new this fall there's a stone rhinoceros and a fire lizard. The lizard looks like the body of a komodo dragon with a dragon head. It has spines of fire coming out of its back. Again, I can't see the official names or numbers in the photo.
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS: Schleich @ London Olympia Toy Fair January 2023   PHOTOS: Schleich @ London Olympia Toy Fair January 2023 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2023 10:05 pm

I still can´t believe this is THE Schleich brand pale The lack of details in animal section is still surprising me... Why is it costs so much money to look that cheap? Sad for me Crying or Very sad Thank you somuch Numaan for those amazing photos :)

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Schleich Shadow golem   PHOTOS: Schleich @ London Olympia Toy Fair January 2023 EmptySat Feb 11, 2023 1:48 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Tonight, mom and I looked at the photos in this topic, and I've decided to only get the shadow golem for my collection in the second half of this year. Of course, there's plenty of stuff in the firct half I'm already interested in, so, overall, not too bad for my collection as a whole. Of course, I won't be getting every single new for 2023 schleich thingy out there, but you know, when the figure companies come out with something that you really like, then of course you'll buy it. I guess it all depends on the collector's interests and point of view. so at least something from the second half is joining my collection. Anyway, I have no more news at this point, so I'll post if anything changes.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
eldrador

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS: Schleich @ London Olympia Toy Fair January 2023   PHOTOS: Schleich @ London Olympia Toy Fair January 2023 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:45 pm

All the news figurines looks great !

I hope the savage animals will be back for the first leak of 2024 and that the ice world had not be delete like the water world !

Thank u again for showing us the pictures !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS: Schleich @ London Olympia Toy Fair January 2023   PHOTOS: Schleich @ London Olympia Toy Fair January 2023 Empty

Back to top Go down

PHOTOS: Schleich @ London Olympia Toy Fair January 2023
Page 1 of 1