Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest Additions Following visit to a London Toy Solider Fair on 25 March 2023

Go down 
+2
Roger
Numa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

Latest Additions Following visit to a London Toy Solider Fair on 25 March 2023 Empty
PostSubject: Latest Additions Following visit to a London Toy Solider Fair on 25 March 2023   Latest Additions Following visit to a London Toy Solider Fair on 25 March 2023 EmptySun Mar 26, 2023 11:05 pm

In London we have the London Toy Soldier Collectors Fair twice a year where sellers from all over the UK come to sell their collectable soldier and aircraft models.  There are many selling animals too and I was pleased find these additionals to add to my Britians Collection plus a New Ray Panda.  I have all the Britians but wanted more.  Love them.

Enjoy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Latest Additions Following visit to a London Toy Solider Fair on 25 March 2023 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Additions Following visit to a London Toy Solider Fair on 25 March 2023   Latest Additions Following visit to a London Toy Solider Fair on 25 March 2023 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2023 1:39 am

So nice you visit it to rescue the animals! Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Latest Additions Following visit to a London Toy Solider Fair on 25 March 2023   Latest Additions Following visit to a London Toy Solider Fair on 25 March 2023 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2023 8:09 am

Great set Numaan Applause

I can see you have the Vitacup Pelican cheers If one day you come across another one, think about me, it is the only Vitacup I miss.  drunken

I see too that you have a French treasure, among your Britains is hidden a Blancherie Frères Wild boar, BIG congratulation Applause Applause Applause
Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Latest Additions Following visit to a London Toy Solider Fair on 25 March 2023   Latest Additions Following visit to a London Toy Solider Fair on 25 March 2023 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2023 1:53 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Great set Numaan Applause

I can see you have the Vitacup Pelican cheers If one day you come across another one, think about me, it is the only Vitacup I miss.  drunken

I see too that you have a French treasure, among your Britains is hidden a Blancherie Frères Wild boar, BIG congratulation Applause Applause Applause

Ha so I arrived at the fair, held across 3-halls in a school in North London at 2pm and it was closing at 3. Some people were starting to pack when I spotted a man putting away his Blancherie animals. I didn't know what brand it was but understood it was almost the same as the Britain's Boar from the 1960s. That cost me £3, he had the rhino and hippo and some others too but nothing of interest to me.

The Vitacup was sold to me by a man who had a whole box full of Vitacups of all sizes and there were multiple pelicans in there. All models just £2 each so yes I will get you one if you can wait until December which is when the next fair will be held and the same sellers return.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Latest Additions Following visit to a London Toy Solider Fair on 25 March 2023   Latest Additions Following visit to a London Toy Solider Fair on 25 March 2023 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2023 2:56 pm

Beautieful vintage stuff :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Latest Additions Following visit to a London Toy Solider Fair on 25 March 2023   Latest Additions Following visit to a London Toy Solider Fair on 25 March 2023 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2023 8:50 pm

Congrats!!

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Latest Additions Following visit to a London Toy Solider Fair on 25 March 2023   Latest Additions Following visit to a London Toy Solider Fair on 25 March 2023 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2023 11:44 pm

Vitacup, Timpo, Britains.. cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest Additions Following visit to a London Toy Solider Fair on 25 March 2023   Latest Additions Following visit to a London Toy Solider Fair on 25 March 2023 Empty

Back to top Go down

Latest Additions Following visit to a London Toy Solider Fair on 25 March 2023
Page 1 of 1