Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Famemaster 4D puzzles- not making animal themed puzzles any longer?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Famemaster 4D puzzles- not making animal themed puzzles any longer?  Empty
PostSubject: Famemaster 4D puzzles- not making animal themed puzzles any longer?    Famemaster 4D puzzles- not making animal themed puzzles any longer?  EmptyThu Jun 15, 2023 9:35 pm

I got on their website to add some of their puzzle animals/dinosaurs to my wishlist but... they're gone. All that is there now is puzzle figures/kits for biology related material (animal/human anatomy, cells, viruses etc.), planes/jets, and weird stuff like anatomy of a gummy bear or a cupid or a "lucky cat"...  Suspect confused silent

I'm a bit disappointed as there were several items I would have liked to own and its risky buying puzzles online if you can't see them put together and not missing pieces. Anyhow, TAW is also missing a lot of these so, if anyone has them please consider offering photos for the wiki. :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium

Famemaster 4D puzzles- not making animal themed puzzles any longer?
Page 1 of 1